Step Brothers, Wedding Crashers - Favorite Lines....GO

Options
imanole
imanole Posts: 169 Member
Two of my favorite movies of all times and my F.L. seems to love them to....so I figured let's just get a thread started so that everyone can get some laughs.

I like almost every line in both movie's, but I'll start with a couple:

STEP BROTHERS
"Dad, we're men. That means a few things - we like to *kitten* with the door open, we talk about pu**y, we go on riverboat gambling trips, and we make our own beef jerky. That's what we do, and now that is all wrecked."

"I've got a song for you. If you wanna get down on these hairy balls, why don't you jump right in. It's a crotch party right up in here! Why don't you lick on this big joint." (crude, I know, but the whole dinner scene was hilarious).

WEDDING CRASHERS
Vince Vaughn: "Why don't you try getting jacked off under the table in front of the whole damn family and have some real problems, *kitten*. Hey, what were they like anyway? They looked pretty good, are they real? Are they built for speed or comfort? What'd you do with them? Motorboat? You play the motorboat?"

Will Ferrell: "HEY MOM! CAN WE GET SOME MEATLOAF? ..... I never know what she's doing back there"

Replies

• branflake6
    branflake6 Posts: 115
    Options
    Will Ferrell: "HEY MOM! CAN WE GET SOME MEATLOAF? ..... I never know what she's doing back there"
    [/quote]

That's my favorite part too!! We randomly yell it around my house lol
  • PattieCakes23
    Options
    "Did we just become best friends?!"
    "Yup"

"We will have so much more room for activities!" (I actually used this one the other day when my roommate and I rearranged our living room. We laughed for a solid 15 minutes.
  • imanole
    Options
    "Did we just become best friends?!"
    "Yup"

"We will have so much more room for activities!" (I actually used this one the other day when my roommate and I rearranged our living room. We laughed for a solid 15 minutes.

LOL. Love that.

"See that black smudge right there on the blade?

- Yeah.
    - Look at it closely.

- Pretty recognizable signature.

Randy Jackson from American Idol.

Why do you have Randy Jackson's
    autograph on a martial-arts weapon?

I bumped into him and all I had was this sword...
    ...and you're not gonna not get Randy Jackson's autograph."
  • misskerouac
    misskerouac Posts: 2,242 Member
    Options
    activities-434.jpg
  • marketdimlylit
    marketdimlylit Posts: 1,601 Member
    Options
    '' Gotta have me my boats 'n hoes!! ''

''It will give us so much extra space in our room to do activities!''
    Oh god I loved the bunk bed bit.

Will Ferrell :love:
  • imanole
    Options
    '' Gotta have me my boats 'n hoes!! ''

''It will give us so much extra space in our room to do activities!''
    Oh god I loved the bunk bed bit.

Will Ferrell :love:

Love it. Here's one.
    "I'm not gonna call him dad.....even if there's a fire."
    "Robert better not get in my face....cause I'll drop that mother f**ker"
  • imanole
    Options
    activities-434.jpg

Nice!!
  • tasiamere
    tasiamere Posts: 233
    Options
    Nancy Huff: You yelled "rape" at the top of your lungs.
    Brennan Huff: Mom, I honestly thought I was gonna be raped for a second. He had the craziest look in his eyes. And at one point he said, "Lets get it on."
    Dale Doback: That was about the fighting. I am so not a raper!
    Brennan Huff: Look, I didn't touch your drum set, okay?
    Dale Doback: I witnessed with my eyes your testicles touching my drum set.

HILARIOUS!!!
  • tasiamere
    tasiamere Posts: 233
    Options
    Dale Doback: Okay, here's the shot out of the cannon: Oprah, Barbara Walters, your wife. You gotta **** one, marry one, kill one, go!

MY SISTERS AND I DID THIS FOR WEEKS TO PEOPLE JUST NAMING RANDOM PEOPLE!!!!:laugh:
  • DontStopB_Leakin
    DontStopB_Leakin Posts: 3,863 Member
    Options
    Two of my favorite movies of all times and my F.L. seems to love them to....so I figured let's just get a thread started so that everyone can get some laughs.

I like almost every line in both movie's, but I'll start with a couple:

STEP BROTHERS
    "Dad, we're men. That means a few things - we like to *kitten* with the door open, we talk about pu**y, we go on riverboat gambling trips, and we make our own beef jerky. That's what we do, and now that is all wrecked."

"I've got a song for you. If you wanna get down on these hairy balls, why don't you jump right in. It's a crotch party right up in here! Why don't you lick on this big joint." (crude, I know, but the whole dinner scene was hilarious).

WEDDING CRASHERS
    Vince Vaughn: "Why don't you try getting jacked off under the table in front of the whole damn family and have some real problems, *kitten*. Hey, what were they like anyway? They looked pretty good, are they real? Are they built for speed or comfort? What'd you do with them? Motorboat? You play the motorboat?"

That's my ringtone when my husband calls.
  • DontStopB_Leakin
    DontStopB_Leakin Posts: 3,863 Member
    Options
    Brennan: NOW YOU SIT DOWN AND RIGHT DALE AND BRENNAN A CHECK FOR 10,000 DOLLARS!
  • HarleyQuinn_12
    HarleyQuinn_12 Posts: 376 Member
    Options
    It's the ****ing Catalina wine mixer!
  • imanole
    Options
    Nancy Huff: You yelled "rape" at the top of your lungs.
    Brennan Huff: Mom, I honestly thought I was gonna be raped for a second. He had the craziest look in his eyes. And at one point he said, "Lets get it on."
    Dale Doback: That was about the fighting. I am so not a raper!
    Brennan Huff: Look, I didn't touch your drum set, okay?
    Dale Doback: I witnessed with my eyes your testicles touching my drum set.

HILARIOUS!!!

LOL
  • imanole
    Options
    I'm gonna go upstairs and put my *kitten*..................on your drumset
  • TeachTheGirl
    TeachTheGirl Posts: 2,091 Member
    Options
    John Beckwith: You better lock it up.
    Jeremy Grey: No, you lock it up!
    John Beckwith: You lock it up!
    Jeremy Grey: You lock it up!
    John Beckwith: You lock it up!
    Jeremy Grey: Lock it up!

---

My husband and I do this all the time. XD

Also:

Bratty Kid: Make me a bicycle, clown!
  • AmyFett
    AmyFett Posts: 1,607 Member
    Options
    you motorboatin' son of a *****!
  • apedeb09
    apedeb09 Posts: 805 Member
    Options
    "Janice, I apologize to you if I don't seem real eager to jump into a forced awkward intimate situation that people like to call dating. I don't like the feeling. You're sitting there, you're wondering do I have food on my face, am I eating, am I talking too much, are they talking enough, am I interested I'm not really interested, should I play like I'm interested but I'm not that interested but I think she might be interested but do I want to be interested but now she's not interested? So all of the sudden I'm getting, I'm starting to get interested... And when am I supposed to kiss her? Do I have to wait for the door cause then it's awkward, it's like well goodnight. Do you do like that *kitten*-out hug? Where you like, you hug each other like this and your *kitten* sticks out cause you're trying not to get too close or do you just go right in and kiss them on the lips or don't kiss them at all? It's very difficult trying to read the situation. And all the while you're just really wondering are we gonna get hopped up enough to make some bad decisions? Perhaps play a little game called "just the tip". Just for a second, just to see how it feels. Or, ouch, ouch you're on my hair. " - Vince Vaughn

Favorite part of the whole movie. lol... love Wedding Crashers.
  • monram34
    monram34 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    "Lock it up, no, you lock it up"

"That was my first asian!"
  • Mama_Mila
    Mama_Mila Posts: 511 Member
    Options
    THIS WEDDING IS HORSE S***!
  • imanole
    Options
    "Janice, I apologize to you if I don't seem real eager to jump into a forced awkward intimate situation that people like to call dating. I don't like the feeling. You're sitting there, you're wondering do I have food on my face, am I eating, am I talking too much, are they talking enough, am I interested I'm not really interested, should I play like I'm interested but I'm not that interested but I think she might be interested but do I want to be interested but now she's not interested? So all of the sudden I'm getting, I'm starting to get interested... And when am I supposed to kiss her? Do I have to wait for the door cause then it's awkward, it's like well goodnight. Do you do like that *kitten*-out hug? Where you like, you hug each other like this and your *kitten* sticks out cause you're trying not to get too close or do you just go right in and kiss them on the lips or don't kiss them at all? It's very difficult trying to read the situation. And all the while you're just really wondering are we gonna get hopped up enough to make some bad decisions? Perhaps play a little game called "just the tip". Just for a second, just to see how it feels. Or, ouch, ouch you're on my hair. " - Vince Vaughn

Favorite part of the whole movie. lol... love Wedding Crashers.

I kinda wonder how many takes it took him to do that one. That was hilarious.

I also love the opening scene...favorite line of that: "Shut your mouth when your talking to me"
    *** Vince Vaughn's look response was classic***