Are you an introvert or extrovert?

Options
1234568»

Replies

• Sharyn913
    Sharyn913 Posts: 777 Member
    Options
    I'm a complete introvert. I love my quiet time and just being with my family and close friends. I don't have a desire to go out and meet new people or be in huge social situations.
  • heidiberr
    heidiberr Posts: 643 Member
    Options
    Definitely an introvert but I can be extroverted at times--I'm not shy--just slow to warm up. Once I'm comfortable, I'm very open.
  • JenniBaby85
    JenniBaby85 Posts: 855 Member
    Options
    Hey guys,

there is obviously someone on this thread trying to ruin it for everyone and cause drama.

Let's just keep ignoring him. Keep up the good work.

Agreed!
  • coffeebrown5
    coffeebrown5 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    I'm a introvert. I don't do crowds or large gatherings well, i can always use time to myself. I'm slow to open up so yes I believe this is me.
  • Topsking2010
    Topsking2010 Posts: 2,245 Member
    Options
    Being a King I enjoy being around people. Guess that makes me an extrovert.
  • anfechtungen
    Options
    Ha ha ha! I also have a graduate degree in accounting (forensic specialty), and both my parents are accountants! I've heard that accountants and engineers are really just flip sides of the same coin. Maybe you're closer to an engineer than you realize! I still flip out over A = L + OE....I mean, do accountants actually use real equations like engineers! :smile:
  • anfechtungen
    Options
    extrovert

I love meeting new people, crowds and crave social contact. I agree with "neverstray" I hate that my friends would rather update their facebook page 5 times a day rather than picking up the phone and making a call. I have also deleted most LOCAL friends because I think its ridiculous.

You got that right.....introvert or extrovert, I think the human touch is being lost. One can only hope that the tanking of Facebook stock not only reflects a lack of business fundamentals, but also everyone's realization that this kind of "interaction" is nothing of the sort.
  • Mr_Bad_Example
    Mr_Bad_Example Posts: 2,403 Member
    Options
    Definite introvert. I don't like spending time with people, unless it's my wife or daughter. I crave alone time, hate parties, dislike crowds, and shy away from small talk. However... if I find a topic that's interesting that someone wants to hear about, I can go on and on ad nauseum. I also miss a lot of social cues... sometimes I think I might have a touch of Asperger's.

But anyway, yeah - total introvert.
  • raven3lise
    raven3lise Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    I'm an introvert
    Meep
  • missworld95
    missworld95 Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    I'm an INFP. So introvert.

http://www.humanmetrics.com/cgi-win/jtypes2.asp

^if anyone wants to take it.
  • ohmariposa
    ohmariposa Posts: 372 Member
    Options
    100% extrovert...love meeting new people, talking, etc
  • swarla
    swarla Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Total introvert, being around large groups of people I don't really know stresses me out.
  • sydnisd183
    sydnisd183 Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    Definite introvert. I dated an extrovert for 7 years and it was......well....draining. We always had to be doing SOMETHING. ugh

I can go to the movies alone, out to eat, etc....idgaf LOL

love chilling at home on the intrawebz or watching movies. thank goodness i'm a Network Admin, i'm around servers all day and they don't talk haha.....when the phone rings i'm like NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO....................:grumble:
  • childofArtemis24
    Options
    I am a little bit of both
  • Larimar0989
    Options
    Definitely introverted
  • jerbear67
    jerbear67 Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    I'm right down the middle. I love being around people, meeting and socializing but I like to have that quite time by myself to recharge my battery and organize my thoughts.
  • ickybella
    ickybella Posts: 1,438 Member
    Options
    Introvert
  • KettleBellHoe
    Options
    both at the same time - i am very confident and socialize very well with others,but i prefer my alone time,and my alone time is 80% of the day.
  • fteale
    fteale Posts: 5,311 Member
    Options
    I've just done that test and apparently I am a ENTP, though I was only into the extroverted area by 1%, so just as I thought. I read the description of ENTP and it is scarily accurate.