Options

Replies

• leisabee
    Options
    You are an inspiration!
  • mommamills
    mommamills Posts: 437
    Options
    Not to mention she posts some incredibly yummy recipes that make you 'FEEL' like you are eating something you aren't but you don't sabotage your whole week!!! Love this chic! :wink:
  • msdani12
    msdani12 Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    Way to go!!
  • sz8soon
    sz8soon Posts: 816 Member
    Options
    I so needed this today!!!! I've dropped 30 pounds and am now sitting right about where you started. Such an inspiration to see what is possible!

Great work lady!
  • healthydoseofglitter
    healthydoseofglitter Posts: 532 Member
    Options
    what work outs did u do when you first started?
  • Lulu4597
    Lulu4597 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Way to go!! Nice job! wow! you look amazing!!!!
  • kelseymaccombs
    kelseymaccombs Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing! I'm currently a size 14 and hoping to get down to a comfortable 6-8. You're such a great success story- thanks for sharing!
  • ChristineDiet
    ChristineDiet Posts: 719 Member
    Options
    Well done you and totally jealous ! not sure what a size 2 is in uk. I am a size 18 I be happy with a 10.

US 14 = UK 18

US 2 = UK 6

x
  • Mcmilligen
    Mcmilligen Posts: 332 Member
    Options
    Will watch later when not at work! Bump!
  • lydt5880
    lydt5880 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    All i can say is WOWWWW!!
  • GenesisandEden
    GenesisandEden Posts: 338 Member
    Options
    you are killing it! Good job =)
  • ewunia99
    ewunia99 Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    Wowwieeeeeeeeeeeeee!!! You are amazing! I just read a bit of your profile, thank you for sharing so much. I'm also 5'6" and it is pretty freaking amazing to see how amazing 5'6" can look! you are an inspiration, THANK YOU!
  • ewunia99
    ewunia99 Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    Just liked your FB page... awesome awesome. I've been logging in for two months regularly, and I hope one day to be as strong as you! woooo!
  • TheEmi
    TheEmi Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Wow! You are awesome. You are one of my inspirations. (Really! I saw one post with your pictures and said, "Yes! This is what I want to do.")
  • newmrsdec10
    newmrsdec10 Posts: 361 Member
    Options
    Ok, I'm with the others-I'd seen your posts around but never your full transformation. A-MAZING! Great job and loved the video! I'll be checking out your FB too! You rock :D
  • FITnFIRM4LIFE
    FITnFIRM4LIFE Posts: 818 Member
    Options
    LET THE BODIES HIT THE FLOOOOOORRRRRRR! I love that song!!! Haha, you looks amazing though!! Inspiration definitely!! I just finished day 1 of level 2 and just WOW! Great work though!!

4 sure!
  • Shantae785
    Shantae785 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Yayyyy! I'm so excited abt this insanity workout!! (only on day 3 lol) you look amazing!!!
  • liberella
    liberella Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Wow!
  • Squeeee
    Squeeee Posts: 71
    Options
    Bump for when I'm lacking in inspiration and motivation.

You rock! :happy:
  • weighlossforbaby
    weighlossforbaby Posts: 847 Member
    Options
    My goal is get into at least a size 8 :happy:...But right now I am doing this to get at a healthy size to conceive.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!