Strippers at the gym

Options

Replies

• Cheri_Moves
    Cheri_Moves Posts: 625 Member
    Options
    I live in a really culturally diverse area and I have noticed that a lot of the Indian men like to run on the treadmill in sandals and they do seem to have a hard time a lot of the time in them, but they never do go and get running shoes.

That is one of the weirder things at my gym.

I totally LOL'd at this!!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • BigCed77024
    BigCed77024 Posts: 1,115 Member
    Options
    my gym IS THE OFFICIAL STRIPPER GYM for Houston..LOL. I live right near stripper alley (Richmond ave).
  • Cheri_Moves
    Cheri_Moves Posts: 625 Member
    Options
    I visited my aunts gym as her guest once and she told me it was nice, fancy, women only and I would love the experience hands down. Within the first 2 minutes of being on the center gym floor a lady walks by us with a leatard on...the back was a thong style and she had NOTHING else on! EWWWWW...Gross!

I never went back and recinded my signup for a free month trial after that.

I have to ask... Did your aunt say anything about said leotard woman? Was she immune to her powers? This cracks me up!
  • clarebrad
    clarebrad Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    Haha, I saw a guy who must have been rehersing for his strip shows years ago. Doing twirls and taking of his imaginery hat of and staring at himself in the mirror. I found it very funny and put me off my weights as kept watching him and trying not to laugh. It was more of comedy than sexy.
  • nz_deevaa
    nz_deevaa Posts: 12,209 Member
    Options
    There is a pole dancer (I guess stripper too? not sure) who works out at my gym, doing weird stretches with her leg above her head and pressed flat against the mirror. I told my trainer that I felt very frumpy in comparison.
  • madamepsychosis
    madamepsychosis Posts: 472 Member
    Options
    I don't go to the gym, but I used to years ago. Weird stuff I've seen at the gym:

1. Two women running naked out of the shower area, followed by a worker carrying a hose, cursing in Spanish.

This is just amazing!
  • DrJanet98
    DrJanet98 Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    As far as people running in flip flops, flats, sandals, etc....there's a running style involving a forefoot strike instead of a heel strike, sometimes referred to as "barefoot running." The biology/science of it is summed up in the book "Born To Run," which is a pretty good read. Next time you see someone doing that, try to see if their foot lands heel first or further forward first!
  • volume77
    volume77 Posts: 670 Member
    Options
    You know those gigantic black vinyl pants they sell at places like Hot Topic with the wiiiide, straight legs and with straps and buckles all over them?

Yeah, saw a dude jogging on a treadmill in those.

^ i would have paid you to send me a pic
    lmfao
  • volume77
    volume77 Posts: 670 Member
    Options
    I live in a really culturally diverse area and I have noticed that a lot of the Indian men like to run on the treadmill in sandals and they do seem to have a hard time a lot of the time in them, but they never do go and get running shoes.

That is one of the weirder things at my gym.

this is awesome
  • Doesntplaynice82
    Doesntplaynice82 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    my gym IS THE OFFICIAL STRIPPER GYM for Houston..LOL. I live right near stripper alley (Richmond ave).

Um we must go to the same gym...for reals
  • Doesntplaynice82
    Doesntplaynice82 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    You don't know how bad I wanted to take a picture but I don't like to work out with my phone lol
  • Chapter3point6
    Options
    You don't know how bad I wanted to take a picture but I don't like to work out with my phone lol

Take one for the team!!! ;)
  • slkehl
    slkehl Posts: 3,801 Member
    Options
    My physiology TA got into stripping by meeting strippers at the gym.
  • SnTsMum
    SnTsMum Posts: 90 Member
    Options

And men no I am not telling you what gym I go to haha

What about us women?? I'll take that address, please!
    I like the way you think!
  • war1575
    war1575 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I love my new gym, but the worst thing about my old gym was the nude walkers. It seems like every decade older you get, the less clothes you want to wear in the locker rooms. Every morning I would go to the gym there would be a gaggle of 70+ guys walking around, shaving, chatting w/ each other, all naked
  • marybell82
    marybell82 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    I think its all about locations. I go to one in westminster, CA and its practically little Saigon and the site is not that great there... after my work out and i got to the sauna, there are old asian men sitting around the Jacuzzi watching all the girls in the exercise room.. and the worst is when they go into the sauna and they are shirt less just splashing away all the sweat on their hairy and big belly!! sorry, its just not a pretty site.

Id rather look at fake girls pretend to work out. (i never see them break a sweat!)
  • marybell82
    marybell82 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    I love my new gym, but the worst thing about my old gym was the nude walkers. It seems like every decade older you get, the less clothes you want to wear in the locker rooms. Every morning I would go to the gym there would be a gaggle of 70+ guys walking around, shaving, chatting w/ each other, all naked

Thats cause you dont see what we see in the womens locker room... older asian ladies have no shame! eww... hairy and butt sagging and naked! ahhh... i dont shower at the gym and i dont change their either... just have to walk through the locker to get to the sauna..
  • Embooya
    Embooya Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    So I haven't confirmed they are strippers but there is a group of girls that come to the gym around 3pm (same time as me as I work nightshift and this is when I get up) they are drop dead gorgeous, tight bodies, fake boobs and dressed with as little clothing as a gym would allow...anyway they interest me because their workouts almost look xrated.

I just enjoy watching the guys walking around dropping stuff and running into things trying to sneak a peak at them. Now maybe I'm not doing this right but when they use the hip abductor machine...I'm pretty sure one of them is going to end up pregnant by it haha

Just thought I would share....any characters at your gym that interest you? And men no I am not telling you what gym I go to haha

Sooooooo..Ummmm, what gym is this again ?
  • Determinednoob
    Determinednoob Posts: 2,001 Member
    Options
    only read OP. where is this gym? do they allow guests for a day?
  • michellekicks
    michellekicks Posts: 3,624 Member
    Options
    I used to work out at a women's only gym in Berlin (Frauen Fitness, I think). Anyway, there was this member who I just referred to as... 'Bob'. Bob didn't speak but was no where near a woman. It wasn't like there was a gender test or anything, so I guess their hands were tied, but it was pretty obvious.

I don't think Bob was interested in any of us women, I think he just felt more comfortable there. Never spoke but always smiled politely.

The only time it was awkward was in the beginning and I knew he wasn't a woman but didn't know what was up. The first time I encountered him was the sauna and we were all nude, except Bob, who was wearing a giant pink terry cloth robe and pink fuzzy slippers... no joke.

It's funny, because we all sort of realised that he was NOT a woman, but all of us women seemed fairly comfortable because he was harmless, just trying to fit in. No one ever complained.

But, yeah, it was weird.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: