Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Lose 30 pounds by Christmas with me!

Replies

• Would definitely love to get there that would be awesome accomplishment... I'm in I'm making some changes as we speak let's see if I can get there with you!
  • Muff123
    Muff123 Posts: 13
    I'm in. This is my first challenge on MFP! Whoo hoo!
  • idahogirl71
    idahogirl71 Posts: 1,110 Member
    Is this a closed group or are you still accepting people? I'd love to join!!
  • Hyzaarc
    Hyzaarc Posts: 67 Member
    That'd put me at about my half way mark. I'm in! 5'8" 240 right now, 210 by Christmas.
  • elijhasmomma
    elijhasmomma Posts: 270 Member
    hoping for 40-45lbs! im three weeks in and 13lbs down so im in it to win it :drinker:
  • Onipaa808
    Onipaa808 Posts: 19 Member
    Well, i need to lose weight period. But dec. 25 it is
  • ebony__
    ebony__ Posts: 519 Member
    I have a lot more than 30lbs to loose but 30 by Christmas is a great goal do I'm totally in :)
  • I'm up for this :D
  • That sounds like a great goal! I'm in.
  • kobashi
    kobashi Posts: 164
    I am working towards 207 to 183 but not really setting a date on it. I just want to take no short cuts and make sure that body doesn't lose the weight too fast.
  • FuncTioN64
    FuncTioN64 Posts: 19 Member
    Im in for the motivation. Only want to cut 15 but the goal is to keep it off till at least xmas! Good luck!
  • eky418
    eky418 Posts: 1
    i want to do this with you all!
  • shaky115
    shaky115 Posts: 43 Member
    I am IN!!!!! Feel free to add me :)
  • My Birthday is Dec. 23rd.I am on board!

Mine too!!! I am totally on board as well!
  • kburns0709
    kburns0709 Posts: 297 Member
    i would love this is it too late to get in? I lost my first 30 about a year ago and have been at a stand still forever, its time to get back to losing!
  • gift4708
    gift4708 Posts: 13
    Count me in!! I have more to lose than 30 unfortunately but I am in!!
  • julekinz
    julekinz Posts: 80 Member
    How are we all doing? Are we posting our weight losses? If so, I've lost 5 ls towards our Christmas goal!! Hope everyone else is having as much, if not more success as I have so far!
  • wrinju
    wrinju Posts: 93 Member
    I want to get in! I started MFP this month for real and I'm down 10lbs so far!
  • i'm so in !! I want to lose 40 lbs by x mas :)