Your Favorite MFPer

Options

Replies

• Cliffslosinit
    Cliffslosinit Posts: 5,044 Member
    Options
    SofaKingRad he is just hilarious!
    CB65 just a genuine fella, honest and funny as heck!
    All on my list really.
    We are here for each other.
  • p0pr0cksnc0ke
    p0pr0cksnc0ke Posts: 1,283 Member
    Options
    I have so many...I literally couldn't pick a favorite.

I will say, that I'm closes with Legs_and_Bacon...she's one of my truest friends both on mfp and in real life... She's sweet, caring, supportive, and a riot.

Lots of runners up that I check in with daily...Yoovie, Brett, Katie, Joey, Mary....it's a rather long list. My FL is full of great people.
    WIN.
  • Cliffslosinit
    Cliffslosinit Posts: 5,044 Member
    Options
    Mama_Mila of course! She is so tiny and adorable, very funny, super motivating, and she gives me the cliff notes version of threads so I get all the good stuff without the boring junk.

You rock Tillman...You'd have to be my favorite as well because you don't miss a beat! I'm also on this site thanks to you :heart: :heart:

Excuse me....can I have my notes back?
  • ilovemybuggy
    ilovemybuggy Posts: 1,584 Member
    Options
    I got 4 that would top the list for me......in no particular order

Aj Pete, she's the coolest hipster I know
    Lemon burns, she's like a cool version of myself that I want to be in 10 years
    Swanny, if you know him, you know why
    LoneWolf, he pisses off so many people, it's quite inspiring.

Are you serious? Swanny is a JERK!

i <3 me some aj!
  • dandaninc
    dandaninc Posts: 392
    Options
    Mine would have to be Sidesteel because he always does his best to post answers to questions using facts. Even if it's the same question 3,462 times he will post the correct response and not be a douche bag like 90% of the other posters here.

Not sure why he does this because I would lose my mind to try and respond to every post about eating breakfast but cheers to him! I have learned much from that dude and have adjusted my diet and exercise to maximize my weightloss using recomendations by him.
  • Foxypoo61287
    Foxypoo61287 Posts: 638 Member
    Options
    Ok, so I have categories:

1.) Level 3 Girl crush- Shannon2714
    2.) Go to girl with the BULL****- It's a tie- Smcorvetto & Crafty_Bish & Kitten2629
    3.) Advice with men- Sterling aka Kilkitty
    4.) Man crush- Lone_Wolf70
    5.) My go to guys to make me laugh- Jacpotclown & Dirtydmvkid
    6.) One who tells the truth to me- Cliffslosinit

Now no one get their butthurt on, I love all of you in your own ways. But i'd be seriously sad if any of these lovely people decided one day not to be my friend.
  • 1SlimShaylee
    Options
    i can honestly say that each friend on my list is one of my favorites! i get tons of support (emotional, as well as on my physical accomplishments) and love for my peeps!! i could easily say oh "x" is my favorite, but seconds later i would say well actually "y" is my favorite. i am so grateful for each one of my pal's and would be so sad if i didn't have them!!!♥♥♥♥♥♥

p.s. not only are my friends amazingly kind, but they are all supa hot!
  • RedHeadDevotchka
    RedHeadDevotchka Posts: 1,394 Member
    Options

opinions are like *kitten*....we all have them
  • TonyM1984
    TonyM1984 Posts: 267
    Options
    I can't pick one, I love them all on my friends list!! Well there is this one girl who I love more than any other, her name is.....

You can't leave us hanging Tony!!

She lives in the United States of America. There, that narrows it down right?
  • TonyM1984
    TonyM1984 Posts: 267
    Options

At leat you would hope so!
  • nerdyandilikeit
    nerdyandilikeit Posts: 2,185 Member
    Options
    I love all my friends, but some have really lifted me up and are a little closer to my heart. I'd say you should be friends with them, too, but I don't like to share (so I won't bother naming them, they should know who they are).
  • stephendamour
    Options
    hmm..
    I have new favorites

ilovemybuggy is my bff :flowerforyou:

Stephendamour is my interest. :love:

But I love all my people on my FL,otherwise they wouldn't be there....duh. :)

the feeling is mutual!
  • Beastette
    Beastette Posts: 1,497 Member
    Options
    My mom.
  • Shannon2714
    Shannon2714 Posts: 843 Member
    Options
    Ok, so I have categories:

1.) Level 3 Girl crush- Shannon2714
    2.) Go to girl with the BULL****- It's a tie- Smcorvetto & Crafty_Bish & Kitten2629
    3.) Advice with men- Sterling aka Kilkitty
    4.) Man crush- Lone_Wolf70
    5.) My go to guys to make me laugh- Jacpotclown & Dirtydmvkid
    6.) One who tells the truth to me- Cliffslosinit

Now no one get their butthurt on, I love all of you in your own ways. But i'd be seriously sad if any of these lovely people decided one day not to be my friend.

:heart: :flowerforyou:
  • LuckyLeprechaun
    LuckyLeprechaun Posts: 6,296 Member
    Options
    *scans list for my name.............nope............resolves to play in the threads more often*
  • _Elemenopee_
    _Elemenopee_ Posts: 2,665 Member
    Options

You've obviously never met Swanny...down kitten...DOWN!
  • Mr_Cape219
    Mr_Cape219 Posts: 1,345 Member
    Options
    That "Cape" guy

He's pretty badass.
  • oregonzoo
    oregonzoo Posts: 4,251 Member
    Options
    my favorites are on my friends list. I won't pick from there. I'd give just about any of them the shirt off my back.
    *it's an itchy shirt today
  • Jacwhite22
    Jacwhite22 Posts: 7,012 Member
    Options
    *scans list for my name.............nope............resolves to play in the threads more often*

This.....except I just resign to always be a bridesmaid never a bride.......If I haven't made an impression by now I likely never will....
  • fcp1234
    fcp1234 Posts: 1,098 Member
    Options
    Mine would have to be Sidesteel because he always does his best to post answers to questions using facts. Even if it's the same question 3,462 times he will post the correct response and not be a douche bag like 90% of the other posters here.

Not sure why he does this because I would lose my mind to try and respond to every post about eating breakfast but cheers to him! I have learned much from that dude and have adjusted my diet and exercise to maximize my weightloss using recomendations by him.

I totally agree with you. Yesterday he answered to this one post ( I forgot which stupid one, there's so many every day) and he gave a real nice answer. I had to say to him "really dude"..I dont know how he does it.