Who Wants to be my 75th Friend?

Options
123457»

Replies

• Mr_Cape219
    Mr_Cape219 Posts: 1,345 Member
    Options
    Let's turn the application process back on you...what do you have to offer your 75th friend, that would make us WANT to apply? :tongue:

Well first off, let me say I think you're WAY too young to be a MILF. Also, I have drugs.

MILF has nothing to do with age, it applies to any girl who has a kid, that guys in general still find bone-able.

...But on that note: YOUNG?? !'m 27. I'll take that as a compliment. I've been feeling old lately, so thanks for that. :)

I don't do drugs. So... looks like you have nothing that would interest me. I'm Audi.

id cut my pinky off to be 27 again.

Cutting a pinky isnt enough of a sacrifice, you gotta cut off a thumb.
  • Lone_Wolf70
    Lone_Wolf70 Posts: 2,820 Member
    Options
    Let's turn the application process back on you...what do you have to offer your 75th friend, that would make us WANT to apply? :tongue:

Well first off, let me say I think you're WAY too young to be a MILF. Also, I have drugs.

MILF has nothing to do with age, it applies to any girl who has a kid, that guys in general still find bone-able.

...But on that note: YOUNG?? !'m 27. I'll take that as a compliment. I've been feeling old lately, so thanks for that. :)

I don't do drugs. So... looks like you have nothing that would interest me. I'm Audi.

yeah but then id only have one thumb up my butt
  • Mr_Cape219
    Options

Look at the line of people waiting to be number 75!

That could be a requirement! I'll do you one better, I'll put menthol vapor on my thumb.
  • Lone_Wolf70
    Lone_Wolf70 Posts: 2,820 Member
    Options

That could be a requirement! I'll do you one better, I'll put menthol vapor on my thumb.

Actually im up to 4 openings. Ppl really think im an ahole apparently lol
  • Mr_Cape219
    Options

hahah nah, just opinionated.
  • Mr_Cape219
    Options

hahah nah, just opinionated.

Oh! Whats this! Look at you playing the sympathy card, in the "Favorite MFP" thing you're listed.

tsk tsk tsk. You had me going *nods*
  • silvergurl518
    silvergurl518 Posts: 4,123 Member
    Options
    me.............................

....h.