NO SUPPORT

Options

Replies

• sdstargazer
    Options
    Add me, brand new here, 2lbs down my not quite 1st week. :-) happy feet.
  • infamousmk
    infamousmk Posts: 6,033 Member
    Options
    Oh oh, delete me! I would love to never give support to you!
  • Helhawk
    Helhawk Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    :smile: I'm new to Fitness Pal. Add me if you like- I'm a positive person who'll always give encouragement. Not to sound sad and lonely- you could be my first pal, lol!
  • shanolap
    shanolap Posts: 1,204 Member
    Options
    Denied.
  • Jules2Be
    Jules2Be Posts: 2,267 Member
    Options
    no one should add me, I suck.
  • slsdoc
    slsdoc Posts: 3
    Options
    Sometimes that's the best way to go. I've started over many times. Unfortunately, I've failed just as many. Now I'm on track and I appreciate people around me who encourage me and allow me to be an encouragment to them. You and I are right about the same on our weight loss. Congrats.
  • beckibrown67
    beckibrown67 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I can related to the off and on thing. Seems like every time I get back on track something happens and I fall off the wagon. It doesn't help that I have no support at home. My husband and kids love to eat and my husband's favorite hobby is cooking. I am trying to convince him to start cooking healthy foods that the entire family will benefit from, but it's difficult. I would love to offer you support and encouragement and would appreciate all the encouragement I can get. Best of luck and hope to hear from you again.
  • hippychickuk
    hippychickuk Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Well I hope it wasn't you that deleted 7funnygirl7! She was very saddened! :sad:
  • anubis609
    anubis609 Posts: 3,966 Member
    Options
    I had no idea support meant feeding attention.
  • shanniepk
    shanniepk Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    The negative replies are amusing. I can see why you might want to delete and start over on this site:). Add me if you'd like. I'm in a 6 week bootcamp that requires me to post all food/exercise to MFP, and I can pass on what I'm learning. I can be definitely supportive for at least 4 1/2 more weeks:)! Best wishes on the new start.
  • jackpotclown
    jackpotclown Posts: 3,291 Member
    Options
    dawson.jpg \m/
  • beattie1
    beattie1 Posts: 1,012 Member
    Options
    Oh oh, delete me! I would love to never give support to you!
    ROFL! :wink:
  • p0pr0cksnc0ke
    p0pr0cksnc0ke Posts: 1,283 Member
    Options
    sure is a lot of
    pot-call-kettle-black1.jpg
    going on in here.
  • rbn_held
    rbn_held Posts: 679 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add my if you would like. It helps so much if you have supportive people around you. Who needs rude, sarcastic and irrogant people, they just bring others down.
  • Rachlmale
    Rachlmale Posts: 640 Member
    Options
    WOW....Good luck...Just remember that YOU are resposible for what you do and eat, not your MFP friends...
    You might have to start looking for something else to blame now that you have no more MFP friends to drag you down....

good shout.
  • Tay617
    Tay617 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    you can add me if you like i'm all about support =0
  • odusgolp
    odusgolp Posts: 10,477 Member
    Options
    no one should add me, I suck.

Which is precisely why I added you.
  • paulvt65
    paulvt65 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    I haven't added any friends other than my wife. I'm here for me. MFP + Friends = Too much drama!
  • vkruithof
    vkruithof Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    Good luck, you can add me if you need an extra encourager! Anyone can feel free to! Onward and upward!
  • Contrarian
    Contrarian Posts: 8,138 Member
    Options
    Well I hope it wasn't you that deleted 7funnygirl7! She was very saddened! :sad:

Excellent.