Down 66 LBS with pics

Options

Replies

• 25CeeCee
    Options
    Thank you so much for your story, you've inspired me :)
  • yroma
    yroma Posts: 80
    Options
    You look incredible! Congratulations on meeting your goals, very inspiring...
  • eatcleanNtraindirty
    eatcleanNtraindirty Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    Great job! Keep it up :)
  • mcsteenie
    Options
    Awesome! Thank you for sharing. It is so wonderful to *see* the results of all your hard work in all aspects of this new life, isn;t it?

I also recently took up running and I am walk/running my first 1/2 marathon in January. Was the mental aspect hard? Or was it easier after the 10 K was completed, to visualize the finish?

I know my issue is going to be mental. That's why I have a 5 K and 10 K mapped on my calendar for this fall... To prepare myself and then *KNOW* I can do this.
  • HollywoodDJ
    Options
    Awe hunne....you simply look INCREDIBLE....happy and glowing.....you have so much to be proud of. I also have had three kids by C-section and I am having a much tougher time taking the weight off....few reasons there...I haven't completely made the switch to whole and unprocessed foods. Not sure how too?!?!?!?!

I have noticed when I eat "cleaner" ...no junk the weight falls off....but I also like to drink and so the weekends have taken it's toll as well ....not all the time but I started march 1st and I have lost 43 so far. I am working on it...but ya...I am also 40 and weight doesn't drop as fast but it never did for me anyway. Ha!

Good luck to you sweetie! YOU ROCK!
  • warmachine27
    warmachine27 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Congrats....you did a great job
  • blackmantis
    blackmantis Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    very beautiful!
  • BobbiMB
    BobbiMB Posts: 1
    Options
    Just read your story and what an encourgement it is for me. I am 5 ft. 2in. and was weighing in about 203, I had at one time been up to 207, when I started MyFitnessPal 2 weeks ago I as at 196.6. I had struggled for several months to get that off. Doing some the things you spoke about, all the "diet" stuff. I, too, decided it was not the way I wanted to go, I wanted to eat healthier. Fortunately my husband is a great gardener and right now we have tons of fresh garden veggies, so that has really helped. I love the veggies so it is easy for me. I lost .6 the first week and tomorrow is my weigh in morning and I am hoping to be down another pound or so. Not rushing it this time, just trying to learn to eat better and losing it for good!

You look absolutely beautiful now. Great job, proud of you.

Bobbi B.
  • deb3129
    deb3129 Posts: 1,294 Member
    Options
    Congrats, you look GREAT! And not old enough to have three kids!
  • ilovemybuggy
    ilovemybuggy Posts: 1,584 Member
    Options
    You are GORGEOUS! Congrats on your success :)
  • cbu23
    cbu23 Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Great story, thank you so much for sharing!
  • WAHMto5
    WAHMto5 Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    Great job!!! You look awesome:)
  • chubbygirlslim82
    Options
    Great transformation!!I look forward to my 50 pound milestone...I am on Day 7 and lost 3 pounds...Stories like these give me motivation to continue on.
  • TxAngel79
    TxAngel79 Posts: 318 Member
    Options
    WOW!! You look amazing! Great job!!
  • KittieLea
    KittieLea Posts: 1,156 Member
    Options
    Go YOU! That's amazing! Thank you for sharing, and keep up the good work!
  • thisisiamj
    thisisiamj Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    SO inspiring. I'm starting near your starting stats (5'3, 186) and seeing someone else do it is super motivating!
  • Skinny_Jeans_Soon
    Skinny_Jeans_Soon Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    You are stunning, keep up the great work!
  • healthybody74
    Options
    You are glowing and look so comfortable! Thanks for sharing :)
  • kayleygrav
    kayleygrav Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    It's funny that you ask about the c-section pouch since when I started my weight loss journey I had the same question. It's NOT gone it's just very much smaller now. Since there really isn't any fat in it it's just a small flap of skin (which I hope to someday get removed). But it is 100 times better than it was. And those three little monkeys were so worth it. I have a lot of stretch marks so couldn't wear a bikini anyways. Here's a belly shot but the skin is tucked in (which it generally is and no one can really tell).

insanityresults2.jpg
  • MommaRou56
    MommaRou56 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    You are gorgeous! Congratulations on a job well done!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!