So who all is from the great state of TEXAS??

Options

Replies

• JohnK580
    JohnK580 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Fort Worth area here.
  • LovePBandJ
    LovePBandJ Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    Houston here! I've been doing TRX in my GARAGE! Just me and the mosquitoes!!!
  • itskimmers
    itskimmers Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Heya. I'm an Austinite living in San Antonio now!
  • kimbrlele
    Options
    Pearland here, & yes the heat is crazy. I have been doing the workouts on Daily Burn & really like them, will go back outside when it starts to cool down a bit.
  • aaeros
    aaeros Posts: 157
    Options
    Houston here!
  • liljgrafix88
    liljgrafix88 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Born and Raised TX gal.. Gotta love this big state. Now i am in EAST TX(lufkin)... how is everyone doing today?
  • Louiyen
    Louiyen Posts: 69
    Options
    salt land, tx baby! oops sugar!
  • ashgarza08
    Options
    I'm in Midland, aka middle of nowhere
  • jmarietee
    Options
    Just left Texas actually :( San Antonio. I miss it so much now!
  • Breyna_10
    Options
    McAllen TX in the house!!!!,
  • SandyCheeks2
    SandyCheeks2 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Lived in Austin until I went to college in San Antonio and YESSS TEXAS IS WONDERFUL!!
    Texas Pride all the way!
  • dizneedana
    dizneedana Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    I live in Mt. Pleasant, TX but also lived in Katy, TX (suburb of Houston) a few years ago. I am originally from Iowa though.
  • sdavis2702
    sdavis2702 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I live in Austin. I just moved here a little over a month ago. I came from Oklahoma where I served in the Army for 9 years. Originally from St. Louis, Missouri. Trying out Austin because I'm a freelance web developer... and this is the place to be for that kind of stuff!
  • BeyondThePixels
    BeyondThePixels Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Edinburg!
  • AmericanCowboy76
    AmericanCowboy76 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    I was born, raised and still live in Texas.
  • Prayforya
    Prayforya Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    HTX, all day, "errday"!
  • kmhenry84
    kmhenry84 Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    I've lived in the RGV (McAllen and Weslaco), Centrral Texas (Georgetown, Waco, Whitney), Manor, and the Golden Triangle (Beaumont, Vidor and currently - Orange)
    :-D

What's so great about Texas... Nothing new to add really, but to reiterate, our southern hospitality. The fact that we have so many different cultures all in one state. That you can tour Texas and see so much - the hillside, blue bonnets, South Padre Island, the culture of the Riverwalk in San Antonio, the boardwalk of Kemah, TWO Six Flags theme parks, two WORKING drive-in theaters, AMAZING food from many different cultures, access to the Gulf Coast and Mexico... I could go on and on.

Not to mention that we have a history that is amazing. I'm sorry, but there are few things in history that can compete with the story of the Alamo. That's a true story of 'losing the battle and winning the war.' How we fought Santa Ana and gained our own freedom. We are the only state that can secede from the union to form our own country. And when you look into our history, it's not just the battles fought, its the stories that go with it. People gave up everything they had for Texas.

I wouldn't want to live anywhere else.

To sum it up.. we have unbelievable culture, country and history. Explore it and you will agree :-D
  • randomgyrl
    randomgyrl Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    I am in College Station..a transplant from Kentucky, I have been here 8 years though!
  • Danny_Boy13
    Danny_Boy13 Posts: 2,094 Member
    Options
    Hey there... ATX in da house!!! LOL!!! You or anyone else can feel free to add me if they like.
  • justmetookie
    justmetookie Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Live in Pflugerville, but you can say Austin :-) Raised in San Marcos, but you can say Austin :-P Got alot of weight to release. Add me!!!!