AMAZING!!! You are such an inspiration!
  • fitby26
    fitby26 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    OMG. You look awesome.:smile:
  • Benno68
    Benno68 Posts: 4
    Options
    Congratulations, you look absolutely stunning and 10 years younger. An inspiration to us all
  • pregmeg119
    pregmeg119 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    You are gorgeous and look fantastic! Great job!
  • aruiz13
    aruiz13 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    You look Amazing.. Great job!!:smile:
  • sherpasmom
    sherpasmom Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'1" too and totally inspired by you! I had a lightbulb moment with processed foods recently and after being off them less than a week, my joint pain has subsided hugely so one day I may be half math'ing too :love:

Thank you for sharing!
  • Anna800
    Anna800 Posts: 637 Member
    Options
    Congratulations, you look great!
  • casnic25
    casnic25 Posts: 81
    Options
    You look beautiful and amazing! Congrats!
  • chunkylover22
    chunkylover22 Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much for sharing. This is an amazing story!! You look wonderful!
  • mehaffeymk
    mehaffeymk Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    wow girl you are GORGEOUS! congratulations on such a huge weight loss. the shape of your face is totally different. and i LOVE your long curly hair and your sense of fashion! i want your outfits! lol. great job, you should feel so proud of yourself!
  • TennesseeSodaholic
    TennesseeSodaholic Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    FANTASTIC! You look AMAZING!! :laugh: :wink: :love:
  • silvergurl518
    silvergurl518 Posts: 4,123 Member
    Options
    wow. you look AMAZING!!!!!!
  • Lillouns
    Lillouns Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Awesome!! Great motivation for me! :)
  • supergirlie00
    Options
    SO exciting!!! Thank you for posting you success! You look so much like Candace Cameron Bure, in my opinion. :drinker:
  • jcamby
    jcamby Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    WOW incredible story and pics! You look fantastic! WTG!!
  • rfarinha
    rfarinha Posts: 388 Member
    Options
    You look like you are still in HIGH SCHOOL!!!! How can you be a mom with 3 kids? Did you have triplets at 16 or something? :noway:

Seriously... You look beautiful, and what a great example to set for your family so that they may never no anything different but a healthy way of living! Congratulations!:flowerforyou:
  • MommaKit79
    MommaKit79 Posts: 852
    Options
    I think I am finally ready to post my success story. ;)

I started my weight loss journey in the end of January 2012 weighing in at 185 pounds and being only 5 foot 1 after having 3 kids all by c-section I felt that my weight had crept up on me. I started mainly with your typical diet lifestyle low fat items, lean cuisine tv dinners, splenda/artificial sweeteners and every low calorie item I could get my hands on. I gradually realized that these quick fix foods were not healthy or satisfying my hunger. About a month or so into my weight loss I started reading more and more success stories from other people and realized I really needed to cut out all these processed foods, which made such a difference in the way I felt and the way I processed food. I started running in February with a goal of doing a 10 km race in the summer. I kept my calories around 1200 – 1400 cals per day which was satisfying for me. I got a gym membership and was doing classes with a friend when I could fit them in since I was on maternity leave with my son. It was tough to juggle everything but I was more than determined to make this lifestyle work since the obvious results were more motivating than anything. I started work on May 14th and was weighing in at 135 pounds at that time and had already achieved my 10 km race goal (which I finished in 53 minutes 14 seconds). I decided to start training for a half marathon after that race with a main goal of FINISHING! That was on July 7th and I finished my half marathon in 1 hour 51 minutes and 11 seconds. I was so unbelievably amazed with myself. I still am I can’t believe all that you can accomplish if you really put your mind to it. I can’t even wrap my head around what the heck took me so long to make this lifestyle change. I am so much happier with myself in everything I do. Being comfortable with the way I look has made me so much more confident at work, with friends, just all the time. It’s crazy. Anyways here are some before and after pictures. I have lost a total of 166 pounds and now weigh 119 pounds which I have maintained for about 3 weeks. I’m happy at this weight and have another half marathon planned for October 21st. Hoping to maintain this new lifestyle for the rest of my life and to forward on my new healthy habits to my three children.

BEFORE-1.jpg

before2.jpg

AFTER2.jpg

AFTER3.jpg

You are Beautiful!! CONGRATS!!!!
  • lorihalsted
    lorihalsted Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    Great job!!!!!
  • theinsanityofme
    theinsanityofme Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    OMG!! You are stunning! Gorgeous pictures! Congrats girl!!

She's right, you are stunning! What a difference. Congratulations.
  • lovinmyselfagain
    lovinmyselfagain Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    Awesome job! You look amazing!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!