Replies

• ambarr82
    ambarr82 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Great job!! You look amazing!! :flowerforyou:
  • ShadowLark
    ShadowLark Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Thank you for sharing! this is the motivation I need!
  • rosie99cats
    rosie99cats Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I love your philosophy, and congratulations on a staggering weight loss! I need to lose 42lbs, and this really puts that into perspective for me, and makes me believe it's not just possible, but inevitable if I just carry on. Really really well done. And you look great. Love the trousers pic!
  • Classyandra
    Classyandra Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    WOW! YOu look Amazing! COngrats!
  • chillililly
    Options
    Amazing journey. I love the photo of you and your daughter. Your face is simply beautiful. you can tell your confidence levels are way up!
  • Nightdust
    Nightdust Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    Gosh, such an inspiration! You are beautiful and look years younger! Good for you :wink:
  • andreahanlon
    andreahanlon Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    Wow!
  • tnjackso1
    tnjackso1 Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    I'm speechless! WOW!
  • AliandTrev
    AliandTrev Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    Amazing! You look great and years younger
  • pamperedlinny
    pamperedlinny Posts: 1,558 Member
    Options
    That's amazing!!!!
  • J3timez
    J3timez Posts: 35
    Options
    WOW, that is amazing. Awesome work!
  • Hou_LH
    Hou_LH Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    This is absolutely AMAZING. Great job and good for you for sticking to it. Best wishes as you inch closer to the finish line.
  • amyLhuff
    amyLhuff Posts: 102
    Options
    Amazing I can't wait to post my journey! Such an inspiration!
  • shlottelac
    shlottelac Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    you are so inspiring, thank you!
  • sara201863
    sara201863 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    How wonderful that you did this incredible thing not just for yourself but for your family! Your mom must be proud up in heaven! Thanks for sharing cause I needed to hear this!
  • mvasallo
    mvasallo Posts: 57
    Options
    I absoluetly love that last picture. You are phenomenal!!
  • JoleneAKAMom
    Options
    WOW thank you so much for this inspiration! I too am a mother of four, the youngest being special needs! I pray daily that one day I will have your success story!
  • wylene56
    Options
    You look great!!
  • OfficiallySexyVal
    OfficiallySexyVal Posts: 492 Member
    Options
    If I were you, I'd carry that last pic with your girl everywhere! Thanks for sharing and stay strong.

This ^^^^^ I only hope I can do this one day, I bet it feels amazing to be able to fit into one side of your old pants! You have done a phenominal job!
  • sweetpea142
    Options
    You look wonderful! Keep up the good work! I can surely relate to the brain not being in sync with your weight loss. People tell me all the time how much ive changed and for some reason I dont see it as much as they do! I mean, I look in the mirror everyday and SEE the change but my brain hasnt caught up! lol,
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!