Wow all the pics on here are incredible!! Well done everyone
  • Myosha86
    Myosha86 Posts: 46
    Options
    BUMP
  • Claremarie1987
    Claremarie1987 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    I am also 5 ft 2, starteded at 235lbs now i am 168lbs. my target is 133lbs.

here we go...

At my biggest- 2010 Weight unknown
    2yzgz2t.jpg

2s9oq6b.jpg

235lbs
    ivh6yf.jpg

157j7l.jpg

June 2012 - 183lbs
    303eexv.jpg

1nz0r4.jpg

170lbs
    sfceit.jpg

Woo i did it. finally! :bigsmile:
  • HodderAL
    HodderAL Posts: 358 Member
    Options
    I hope this works! lol

I'm 5'3.5", and have lost 53lbs to date. I'm still a work in progress, but here is a comparison shot. I still have approx 29lbs to lose, but I've switched my focus from weight loss to body recomp and my goals include reducing my body fat %

50lbsdown.jpg
  • TheAshpie
    TheAshpie Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Bump. I wanna see. 5'2 here. :D
  • kayl3igh88
    kayl3igh88 Posts: 428 Member
    Options
    bump
  • HodderAL
    HodderAL Posts: 358 Member
    Options
    I'd like to add... All of these ladies look amazing and should be very proud of their hard work!! I can't comment on all of the pictures for fear of making the thread super long, but I think you all deserve a huge congratulations :)
  • annielaurie88
    annielaurie88 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    bump
  • kayleygrav
    kayleygrav Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    I am 5'1 first pic is probably around 190 pounds

BEFROE2.jpg

and this is me now around 119 pounds.

AFTER2.jpg
  • ZombieSlayer
    ZombieSlayer Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    5'3.75"

3fab7eec.jpg
  • ColeyBear08
    ColeyBear08 Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'3"

3534h6o.png
    98ri3a.jpg
  • andyxbear
    andyxbear Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    bump - I'm 4'11".
  • azaborow1
    Options
    Im the same height! My starting weight was 238.. My current weight is 168 (was down to 160 but put some on!)

Im still a work in progress! With life giving me some set backs but here is a couple!

cej-1.jpg
    123.jpg
    cmc.jpg
    1234.jpg
    c.jpg
    ce.jpg

NOT SURE WHY THESE AREN'T WORKING!!! ;-(
    YOU look absolutely beautiful!
  • sherpasmom
    sherpasmom Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    As a 5'1' newbie I'm taking before pics TO-DAY! Fantastic Job to all and seeing others progress does motivate me :bigsmile: I'll add my starting weight is 167. I plan on saving this thread to post my progress.
  • AmandaMonster
    AmandaMonster Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    great job! i'm 5'1" with a starting weight of 184.8 :/.......working hard to get it off (177.2 current).......this is very inspiring, thank you!
  • anotherdiet10
    anotherdiet10 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I did not see anyone as short as me. I am 64 and 4'8" tall. Current weight about 146. Having big problem losing weight even though I exercise almost daily ranging from 30 to 45 minutes and some days more than an hour. ( been using Leslie Sansone DVD for about 3 years.) Setting my calories intake to 1000 plus I eat calories from exercise. Really gettiing sick of little or no progress.
  • I am 5ft 1 and lost 65 pounds in 11 months. I had a huge set back so I am at it again. Make sure you keep your meals well rounded with veggies fruits and grains and eat five times a day. Water is very important!

Here is a link to my photos along the way. I dont know how to post them here
    http://myjourneytobecomeamorehealthierme.blogspot.com/p/my-journey-to-healthier-me-photos-along.html
  • meledo85
    meledo85 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I want to see too, I'm barely 5'1" and I'm running about 155 lbs so I would love to see the pics for motivation.
  • woundedbydust
    Options
    Bump! All of you are so amazing and gorgeous, I can't wait to have shortie before/after pics of my own (5'0 and 167lbs, so I have a ways to go before then...).
  • Astephens1984
    Astephens1984 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Great job everyone, You all look amazing. Keep it up and I hope to be there someday!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!