Options
    You are SOO much hotter than that crack *kitten*! Congrats! :drinker:
  • WifeNMama
    WifeNMama Posts: 2,876 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic.

btw -- wtf is she wearing?

That's what i was thinking. UGH.

Uh yeah. Except minus the "f". :tongue: but seriously. Is it a kitchen catcher garbage bag?? A tucked in apron?
  • sleonardbranson
    Options
    You look hot!!! Lohan, let's just say YUCK!!!!!
  • sarahg148
    sarahg148 Posts: 701 Member
    Options
    If poor Linds would just workout with some weights and gain some muscle and stopped smoking and drinking, she could look so much better. It's sad...
  • YoungDoc2B
    YoungDoc2B Posts: 1,593 Member
    Options
    Whoa...that's Lindsay? She used to be HOT back in the 'Freaky Friday' days...smh. She need to do some squats or something, maybe that will atleast give the illusion that she has a booty....dang.
  • misskerouac
    misskerouac Posts: 2,242 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic.

btw -- wtf is she wearing?

That's what i was thinking. UGH.

Uh yeah. Except minus the "f". :tongue: but seriously. Is it a kitchen catcher garbage bag?? A tucked in apron?

I am also confused as to what she is wearing
    I don't QUITE understand it, although by the looks of it, only a small percentage of people could wear that and it be flattering.

I would almost hazard a guess that LL looks better with no shirt at all then the shirt she is wearing in that picture.
  • Squidgeypaws007
    Squidgeypaws007 Posts: 1,012 Member
    Options
    Wow, I didn't actually recognise her.....what has she done :indifferent: Not bad to put in a lesson on drugs and alcohol that comparison.....silly girl :(

Grats on the back though ;)
  • natalie412
    natalie412 Posts: 1,039 Member
    Options
    Gross, I even feel good about myself after seeing that, yuck, what has she done to herself. I am way older and breastfed kids for 5 yrs and my boobs are perkier than that, blech.

She does constantly go around braless....
  • Glasgow_Vegan
    Glasgow_Vegan Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    This is all really mean. Besides, when you start judging other people's bodies harshly inevitably you'll do it to your own.
  • teephil
    teephil Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    Not to take away from what you've achieved here, you look great, but I'm pretty sure I have a sexier back than Lindsay Lohan.

Seriously though, cocaine is a hell of a drug...
  • scottg1024
    scottg1024 Posts: 224
    Options
    Lindsay Lohan is the only exception (OH, and Carrot Top) to my rule that red hair and freckles are awesomely sexy.
  • meerkat70
    meerkat70 Posts: 4,616 Member
    Options
    OP you look amazing - well done on your great work.

But... for the rest of the thread, well the judgmentalism about Lindsay Lohan is just a bit depressing to me. I'm pretty sure that you'd all be up in arms if someone said a random stranger had said some of the things that have been said on *this thread* to one of your MFP friends. I don't think it's ok to be so down on someone else's body.
  • Benwaltersuk
    Benwaltersuk Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Welllll... Let's be honest, it's a bit shallow. But - If you've got it, then flaunt it. And you sure as hell have it! :)
  • butterfli7o
    butterfli7o Posts: 1,319 Member
    Options
    Who cares if it's shallow? I'm sure you've worked your *kitten* off for what you've got. You look great!!
  • NoFatChick2
    Options
    You are right, this is SOOOO shallow. Putting others down in order to pump yourself up is pathetic. Why do women (some, not all) feel the need to do this?

Be careful. When you get older & the wrinkles come, have some money in the bank for your plastic surgery. Otherwise, you're going to be so incredibly sad.
  • KrazyAsianNic
    KrazyAsianNic Posts: 1,227 Member
    Options
    Is that Lindsey Lohan? Your back is way better!
  • misskerouac
    misskerouac Posts: 2,242 Member
    Options
    I'm not saying it's right of me to judge her, but if you go into the entertainment industry you go in KNOWING what comes with it, that means paparazzi, and even strangers like me seeing pictures of you in your ups and downs. That's why they get paid the money they do.

She has every opportunity at her disposal and she CHOOSE to live the life she is living, IN THE PUBLIC EYE

I do not make a lot of money, my husband and I own a small condo and I sacrifice things so I can go to the gym and work out and get the food I need.

I am proud of how I'm starting to look and I've worked really effing hard to get there.

I used to really look up to her then she just went downhill.

It wasn't just like "look at her she's a f***ing mess", I could have said that about many celebrities (because I"m a judgemental *kitten* apparently and NONE of you people who think I'm mean have EVER judged anyone ever) but I didn't, I saw a picture of someone I used to dream of looking like and realized that I didn't have to dream about looking like her anymore, because I realized what I was striving for now looks nothing like her.

And that is the last i'm saying to all the "you're mean" posters.

Arguing on the internet is absurd and I don't even know why I'm posting THIS reply.
  • _CowgirlUp_
    _CowgirlUp_ Posts: 585 Member
    Options
    Damn gingers, they start so sexy then always turn into car wrecks, R.I.P Hot LiLo

I've been thinking about going ginger but now I'm having second thoughts.
  • _CowgirlUp_
    _CowgirlUp_ Posts: 585 Member
    Options
    I'm not saying it's right of me to judge her, but if you go into the entertainment industry you go in KNOWING what comes with it, that means paparazzi, and even strangers like me seeing pictures of you in your ups and downs. That's why they get paid the money they do.

She has every opportunity at her disposal and she CHOOSE to live the life she is living, IN THE PUBLIC EYE

I do not make a lot of money, my husband and I own a small condo and I sacrifice things so I can go to the gym and work out and get the food I need.

I am proud of how I'm starting to look and I've worked really effing hard to get there.

It wasn't just like "look at her she's a f***ing mess", I could have said that about many celebrities (because I"m a judgemental *kitten* apparently and NONE of you people who think I'm mean have EVER judged anyone ever) but I didn't, I saw a picture of someone I used to dream of looking like and realized that I didn't have to dream about looking like her anymore, because I realized what I was striving for now looks nothing like her.

Arguing on the internet is absurd and I don't even know why I'm posting THIS reply.

CHEERS TO YOU!!! But only a glass of wine. LOL If you believe that, I have some oceanfront property in Arizona I've got up for sale...:drinker:
  • barkin43
    barkin43 Posts: 508 Member
    Options

CHEERS TO YOU!!! But only a glass of wine. LOL If you believe that, I have some oceanfront property in Arizona I've got up for sale...:drinker:

Yeah, and I've got this really nice bridge you might be interested in! As to the arguing on the internet - you're right - just let it go. You have a right to be proud of your achievements from all your hard work. Go, girl - flaunt it!