Six week 6 pack - much more than just an ab workout *pics*

Options

Replies

• TheFitHooker
    TheFitHooker Posts: 3,358 Member
    Options
    See I'm doing my 3rd round of 30 day shred right now, I think I need to go get this and ripped in 30. I think you have convinced me lol. Great results!!! I especially see the change in your legs and bum area.
  • rinnismom
    rinnismom Posts: 190
    Options
    WOW, wn, WOW!!!! your "before" pictures were the great ones you showed us a month ago after you'd seen lots of inches dropped. the change from then to now? so difficult to describe. the tone and definition in your legs, abs, even your arms is noticable. hell yeah to you for sticking it out. i've not given up. i've done day 3 and my abs are starting to tingle throughout the day. it is the most fun i've ever had kicking it with jillian.

absolutely wonderful results!
  • a_new_dawn
    a_new_dawn Posts: 517 Member
    Options
    Seriously amazing results!!! You look awesome, baby scars and all!

yes.. my baby scars that i have always been so ashamed of. I still am a little self concious about them, but have come to realise they're always going to be part of me whether i like it or not.. so i try not to stress it. They have improved loads since i've lost weight and begun to tone so that's a bonus. Will i ever wear a bikini? unsure...but i'll never say never.

Thanks for all the comments guys, it makes my posting all the more worthwhile if i can inspire others :)
  • a_new_dawn
    Options
    the first pic was how i looked after Ripped in 30, before i'd done day one of 6 pack.

Guys - this is a tough workout at times (read my blog lol) but it is soooo worth it. I really can't stress it enough. Ok i still have stretch marks and the odd lump and bump but OMG it has worked miracles for me...considering how out of shape and flabby i was, i never thought it was possible.
  • RunConquerCelebrate
    RunConquerCelebrate Posts: 956 Member
    Options
    Your results are amazing, I have that DVD but have not tried it yet. I guess that is the workout I am stating with today. How was your eating or your calories during the workouts?
    Thanks for the motivation that is one part I really need to work on
  • jnrinwa
    jnrinwa Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Wow, great job! You've sold me. I am currently doing 30ds but plan to check this one out now (and also RI30.
  • a_new_dawn
    Options
    Your results are amazing, I have that DVD but have not tried it yet. I guess that is the workout I am stating with today. How was your eating or your calories during the workouts?
    Thanks for the motivation that is one part I really need to work on

My diet is probably not as clean as it could be but I really don't do diets. I eat everything I want but in moderation, always fitting a little bit of what I want into my macros and staying within calories 99% of the time.

I began my journey a little bit naive, it was all new to me, so I just went with the 1200 calories mfp gave me. It worked well for me, over the course of maybe 10 weeks I lost 18lbs steadily and wasn't hungry. The scale stopped moving so I upped to 1350 which did get things moving again. When I reached level 2 of six pack I started feeling tired, hungry and generally grumpy, I think this was because L2 seemed a big step up from L1 and my HRM was showing a higher calorie burn so I upped them again to 1500. The last 3lbs or so of my weight loss have been very slow as I'm approaching goal weight but I'm glad to say I am only 0.8lb away from goal. I was 156.8lb when I began and I am now 133.8lb.
  • Sassybecky
    Options
    So did you do it every day? Or take breaks? I am doing 30 Day Shred now and looking for my next workout when I finish (halfway through now). Right now I do it 5 days/week.
  • a_new_dawn
    Options
    So did you do it every day? Or take breaks? I am doing 30 Day Shred now and looking for my next workout when I finish (halfway through now). Right now I do it 5 days/week.

I have been doing it 5-6 days per week and then rest. Occasionally I will do an hour of yoga instead of 6 pack, generally on days when I am tired or not feeling up to an intense workout for whatever reason.
  • sleonardbranson
    Options
    WOW....Girl you look amazing, awesome job, you rock!!!!
  • bradphil87
    bradphil87 Posts: 617 Member
    Options
    Wow that is awesome!!!!!! I def will buy this video now that I've seen your results!!!! Next paycheck I will go to the video store and get it.
  • brandilacey
    Options
    Great results! Congrats!!!
  • estepteau
    estepteau Posts: 146
    Options
    Great job!! Abs are sooo hard to control!
  • ohohraptor
    ohohraptor Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    Wow great results!
  • liddlecottintail
    Options
    thank you for sharing! amazing progress! so do you use the level one everyday for 3 weeks, then move on to level two for 3 weeks? just want to make sure im understanding correctly:)
  • RenaHope
    RenaHope Posts: 80
    Options
    Wow, wow, WOW!!! Thank you for sharing! Very amazing results.
  • chrism14
    chrism14 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Well done you look fantastic !!!!!! :happy: :
  • Carolyn1012
    Carolyn1012 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Well I know what I'm doing next when I finish the 30 DS!
  • pt2jewels
    pt2jewels Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Thinking about buying six week 6 pack because I want to develop my abs. looks like it worked for you. great job.
  • shardown
    shardown Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    I'm going to repeat 30DS for the next two weeks and was thinking of doing her other DVDs. This has sold me *checks Amazon*
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!