True Love - Hilarious!

Options

Replies

• leahrochelle
    Options
    Just shared this with multiple people in my office. . Its quiet and I just hear people DYING LAUGHING around me.
  • LauraMacNCheese
    LauraMacNCheese Posts: 7,198 Member
    Options
    It was true love, no question.

Another fart story. I'm Canadian and my wife is English. I have a Canadian buddy who says 'Someone stepped on a duck' whenever someone farts near him, particularly if it's audible. On one occasion when my beloved tooted I used that expression, which left her perplexed, (as one would imagine) and me in a position to explain what 'stepped on a duck' means.

Fast forward.

In the middle of the night I found the need to expel gas, and knowing full well my wife was fast asleep I let loose in a loud fashion. My wife instantly sat bolt upright in the bed and exclaimed 'There's a duck in our room!' before settling back into a sound sleep. I could not go back to sleep though. I was laughing way to hard for that.

I have a similar story!

When I was little, my parents & I had watched a documentary on PBS about elephants. And apparently elephants pass gas to greet one another. Well, I was camped in my parents' room for some reason that night. Anyways, my dad let one go and it was rather loud. So, I shouted, "GREETINGS!!!"

My parents & I couldn't get to sleep for a while because we were all laughing hysterically!
  • run4yourlife
    run4yourlife Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    OMG! SOOO funny! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

And very well written!

Thanks for the laugh!
  • DawnVanSlim
    DawnVanSlim Posts: 10,471
    Options
    Hilarious!!
  • mommy2AR
    mommy2AR Posts: 2,802 Member
    Options
    oh wow, laughing so hard!!
  • DterMined2012
    DterMined2012 Posts: 600 Member
    Options
    THIS IS THE FUNNIEST THING EVER ......I COULD JUST PICTURE THE WHOLE THING!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR POSTING FOR OUR ENJOYMENT AND FOR REMINDING US THAT WE ARE ALL HUMAN!!!!
  • wilmnoca
    wilmnoca Posts: 416 Member
    Options
    BRILLIANT!
  • tammys_changing
    Options
    :laugh: :sad::laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :sad: Laughing to the point of tears!! My boys are like WHAT are you reading!!! Your story was so great and thanks for the laugh:laugh: :laugh:
  • Flame073
    Flame073 Posts: 62
    Options
    Hahahaha !!!!! Sooo funny ... Love this !!!
  • naceto
    naceto Posts: 517 Member
    Options
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
    OMIGOSH I am pretty sure I cried down my leg a little!
  • apedeb09
    apedeb09 Posts: 805 Member
    Options
    LOL! I was literally cracking up reading this... Thanks for the laugh!
  • PaleoRDH
    PaleoRDH Posts: 266
    Options
    LMAO!!!! I need to show this to a dentist i work with who doesn't think women fart or poop because "his mom never did." yes, he's single. LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! too funny! :bigsmile:
  • Jessicaruby
    Jessicaruby Posts: 881 Member
    Options
    freaking epic story!!!
  • AmyFett
    AmyFett Posts: 1,607 Member
    Options
    LOL omg I busted out laughing, now that really is a true love story!!
  • MariaMariaM
    MariaMariaM Posts: 1,322 Member
    Options
    I am laughing so hard that I have tears in my eyes. THIS WAS HILARIOUS!!!
  • LesaDave
    LesaDave Posts: 1,480 Member
    Options

"What's going on?" Rob yells back to me, "Why are you ..." then it hit him.
    I could see it in his eyes. Was it surprise? Horror? Water started to accumulate at the base of his eyelids, "Oh my God, I CAN TASTE IT!" he screamed.

Then I heard it. Rob's voice. Right. Outside. My. Bathroom. Door.

"Anna? You left your shoes in my car and your front door was open. Where do you want me to put them?"

"Get away from the door!" I scream like Reagan from The Exorcist. "Ok, I'm sorry. Are you okay?"

*toot* *toot* *splatter* *ungodly noise*

I'm scared to go into the other room. I think I was laughing SO HARD I might have woke up my husband!!! LOVED IT!!
  • amberlongsine
    amberlongsine Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    THIS MADE MY NIGHT/DAY/WEEK/MONTH!!!!

Thank you for sharing this!

I literally was crying from so much laughter!
  • amberlongsine
    amberlongsine Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    When Aj (My fiance) first moved in with me, he ate taco bell with ALOT of Fire Sauce on his tacos. About 2am, he woke up GASPING for air and trying to get the acid out of his esophagus so he could breathe. After i patted his back (more like beat this **** out of it), he spews LAVA. No Joke. That **** was Red as lava, Hot to the touch like lava, Smelled So utterly spicy and disgusting, AND it stained the concrete!!!!

I cleaned ALL of it. With my Hands. There's still a stain down in the basement where he puked. God that was awful. If thats not true love... i dont know what is. Hahaha
  • JacquelineD35
    JacquelineD35 Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    Oh my gosh!!! I laughed so loud I woke up my daughter lol this is great thank you for sharing :drinker:
  • KechiaG
    KechiaG Posts: 55
    Options
    AWESOME!!! Me and my son (I read it to him) thought your story was absolutely HILARIOUS!!!:happy: