Do you work nights?!?

Options
1234568»

Replies

• PerfectAndi
    Options
    I work 1p-11p and have to get up @ 7/7:30 because that's when my daughter gets up.
  • gshoemaker06
    gshoemaker06 Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    No
  • VanessaHeartsMasr
    Options
    I work nights. 8 p.m. to 4:30 a.m. M-Friday. In fact, I'm working right now. Oops. :)

Add me if you would like.
  • AmyFett
    AmyFett Posts: 1,607 Member
    Options
    I'm up all night, my husband works night shift and I can't sleep when no one's in the house..
  • knw32183
    knw32183 Posts: 47
    Options
    I basically work second shift from 4 or 5 until 1230am. Sometimes earlier, sometimes later depending on how busy then night is ( I work at Subway) and I am usually up until 4am trying to wind down to go to bed. I ended up changing my meal times to just Before Work, At Work, After Work. It was the only way I can keep straight what I am eating when:)
  • pookerdoodle
    pookerdoodle Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    HI...
    I too, work nights...7p-7a. It is a difficult switch back and forthe trying to juggle off days...Feel free to add me if you would like...We could swap ideas...
  • ej_rocky
    ej_rocky Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    YEAH, I WORK NIGHTS! I WORK 2 WEEKS DAYS AND TWO WEEKS NIGHTS...TOUGH ON SLEEP!!
  • pinkprincess1952
    pinkprincess1952 Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    I am at work right now and theres nothing to do... I am bored all I do is sit here at the computer... I work in the hospital, I have a few things here and there to do but thats about it...
  • nmhanna
    nmhanna Posts: 5
    Options
    Anybody still out there???