You look terrific!
  • wrinju
    wrinju Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Amazing! Great job!!!!!!:heart:
  • bsracer
    bsracer Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    wow thats great!! how the hell did ya do it lol im needing to loose 100 myself
  • mamagooskie
    mamagooskie Posts: 2,964 Member
    Options
    You look great!! what an inspiration you are!!
  • franke1260
    Options
    I am so happy for you! I hope that I can enjoy the kind of success you have had! What are your secrets?
  • johnsont963
    Options
    Good for you! You look great and I know you feel wonderful. Keep up the good work and be a shining example to all those who know you, but especially your children. God Bless You.
  • greenbaymichk
    greenbaymichk Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Thanks for your story, and the reminder to "put the oxygen mask on myself first!"
  • thilyer
    thilyer Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    You should be very proud of yourself. You are certainly a motivation for all that need to lose.
  • hpike5946
    Options
    Wow, awesome job. I have started and stopped over the years. Finally have decided that it is time to start and not stop. Started again in march of this year and have lost over 20 so far the hard way. Watching what I eat and exercising. People are starting to see the difference. It feels good. Keep pushing! You can definitely do it.
  • jabmzmom
    jabmzmom Posts: 72
    Options
    You look amazing!!! You are an inspiration!!:smile:
  • mrsH09
    mrsH09 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    wow you look totally amazing! Thanks for sharing your story and inspiring others!
  • ALW65
    ALW65 Posts: 643 Member
    Options
    Every time I see your pictures I just sit and smile - you're photos show one of the best transformations on MFP and greatest part is your smile in the after photos - keep on inspiring us all! :flowerforyou:
  • mamawescher
    Options
    incredible!!! huge congrats to you!
  • Jolene8992
    Jolene8992 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Wow, you made me cry. My goal is 120. I started my battle 3/27/12 after being diagnosed with diabetes, ha1c 8.5. Its funny, we have the support of others, but it is a journey that is traveled alone. The more I struggle, fight and conquer my demons, it makes me just a little bit stronger. Its just you and the fridge at 3am. You are truely my hero. Just curious, what size are the jeans??
  • ggsmamma
    ggsmamma Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    You are an inspiration to me. My weight reduction journey was inspired by the fact that I want to be around when my daughter is my age and so I loved the photo of you and your girl. THANK YOU for posting.

I am new on this site. I thought that all the tools to track food were amazing and now, I stumbled on this community. I love the success stories. Now, I sit around reading success stories instead of drinking wine and eating chocolate!
  • clowdusc
    clowdusc Posts: 32
    Options
    Thank you for the inspiration :D
  • lisamarie327
    lisamarie327 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    you look AMAZING!! congratulations!
  • Grinb
    Grinb Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the inspiration, and congratz!
  • Aukeilagirl
    Aukeilagirl Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    The brain definitely takes longer in the weight loss process, at least that's the case with me. Lately, I'm not looking at the last 10 pounds that are fighting me and are so difficult to come off. Instead I started to look back. Back at the hurdles I've cleared. I lost a staggering 113 pounds in one year, all natural with no surgery and no gimmicks. I managed this being a type 1 diabetic, on insulin, thyroid issues, busy mom of 4 children with my youngest having special needs, coming out of a recent loss of my mom....I found my inner strength, I put the oxygen mask on myself first so I could help those around me. Today my brain has made some leaps in the right direction. I'm finally seeing how far I've come, the strides I made, I've stepped out of the premature grave I was digging for myself. This truly isn't a sprint to the finish line, it's a long journey I'm so thankful I've taken.

Never give up. Keep on kicking!

scan0014.jpg
    fatfatfat.jpg
    189520_10150152684986255_604361254_8053061_8088690_n.jpg
    CindyLouisProm2012.jpg
    009.jpg
    Cindywinterformal.jpg
    006.jpg

Congrats on the big weight loss! I was wondering do you have a lot of loose skin. I have 140lbs to loss and I worry about how my skin is going to look. Congrats again on your success. Best of luck to you!!!
  • Perkystar
    Options
    I just signed up. What an awesome first story to read. You look wonderful.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!