113 lbs. lost and my brain is starting to catch on

Options

Replies

• missmgray
    missmgray Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    I am so inspired by you and your story! You look amazing and are such a strong mama to have walked your walk and come out 100+ lighter. Congratulations on your incredible accomplishment. :flowerforyou:
  • naceto
    naceto Posts: 517 Member
    Options
    You are fabulous!!! Thank you so much for sharing! :)
  • LJCannon
    LJCannon Posts: 3,636 Member
    Options
    :love: HOLY MOLY!!! You Look FABULOUS!! And those COLLAR BONES!!! You should be so PROUD!!!

:drinker: On a more Serious Note, your Daughter will never, EVER forget taking that Picture with you and you are setting a Beautiful example for her to follow!!

:flowerforyou: CONGRATULATIONS!!!
  • duckfloats
    Options
    I'm proud of you. Thanks for sharing!
  • kelseyhere
    kelseyhere Posts: 1,123 Member
    Options
    great story!! love to hear about those who decide to get happy and healthy and stick to it, even when there are obstacles to overcome. congrats you did it!! you look so happy and i bet you feel great now too!
  • Anastasia0511
    Anastasia0511 Posts: 372 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! :D
  • Llama74
    Llama74 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I believe you have set a trend that many of us will set our goals to obtain. I know I will! Congratulations!!!!:flowerforyou:
  • keeponkickin
    keeponkickin Posts: 1,520 Member
    Options
    Wow, you made me cry. My goal is 120. I started my battle 3/27/12 after being diagnosed with diabetes, ha1c 8.5. Its funny, we have the support of others, but it is a journey that is traveled alone. The more I struggle, fight and conquer my demons, it makes me just a little bit stronger. Its just you and the fridge at 3am. You are truely my hero. Just curious, what size are the jeans??

The jeans are a size 24. They were tight on me when I started this journey. I now wear a size 8. I need to retake the photo of me and my little girl in my jeans as I'm a good two sizes smaller than when that picture was taken.
  • shaybell34
    shaybell34 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Congratulations , you look amazing an a inspiration to me for my journey..
  • MaryJane_8810002
    MaryJane_8810002 Posts: 2,082 Member
    Options
    Love the picture of you and your little one in jeans:happy: You look absolutely wonderful!
  • raeraeti
    raeraeti Posts: 108
    Options
    Your husband looks thinner in the after picture as well:)
    Very inspiring, you've accomplished a lot.
  • jopipa1
    jopipa1 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    congratulations! you look amazing! such an inspiration! :D
  • MissyAZjourney
    MissyAZjourney Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    you are one of my favorite success stories/pics to look at. If you hadn't mentioned the 10 pounds I would believe you were at goal...you glow with health. congrats to you! enjoy your life!
  • country91
    country91 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    you look absolutley stunning! congrats on your weightloss.
  • noogie98
    noogie98 Posts: 413 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!! :flowerforyou:

You look amazing!!
  • scandiebirdie
    scandiebirdie Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    You look absolutely amazing!! Well done!
  • leanne9876
    leanne9876 Posts: 301 Member
    Options

006.jpg

wow well done, you are a great inspiration. What a great idea for a photo, I think I might do this if ( no sorry, when !) I reach my goal weight.
    Congratulations on such an awesome effort.
  • 170isthin
    170isthin Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    What an amazing story! You look great!
  • Geminihuntress
    Geminihuntress Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    You look so beautiful...congrats!!
  • charlottra
    charlottra Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    you look amazing, seriously congratulations and thanks for posting your inspiration photos xx
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!