Calling all 40 something's!

Options

Replies

• ccpowers
    ccpowers Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    40-ish is definitely the new cool.... add me too if you would like! I like to interact and hope for the same
  • rfsatar
    rfsatar Posts: 599 Member
    Options
    I refuse to believe my birth certificate.
    Oh oh me neither!!!!
    43 apparently but I'm sure it's wrong!
  • splitendswoman
    splitendswoman Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    42 going on 20 (in my head anyways, the bod isn't exactly holding up its end of the bargain - workin on that one tho') Anyone feel free to add me - love the support from my MFP friends :)
  • offthedeependay
    offthedeependay Posts: 435 Member
    Options
    still in my 40's until october,,I have reached my goal weight after 16 months,240 sw, 156 cw,I would like to share my experience with anyone that might need help on their journey
  • rlynnehawk
    rlynnehawk Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    I'm not 40's....but I want to feel like it! I work out every day with 30's and 40's. I welcome the friendships. I'm in the 50's and into fit living!
  • Sherylmarlee
    Sherylmarlee Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    42 and looking forward to kicking my own *kitten* every single stinking day!! ;). Feel free to add.
  • BootCampC
    BootCampC Posts: 689 Member
    Options
    ahhh what the hell add me !
  • mommawhtz4dinner
    Options
    43 wife and mom of 2 boys 15 and 12. My goal weight is to be "Momma before she was Momma". I am also a cancer survivor, so very serious about health and nutrition, but try to find the humor in most every situation I encounter. Life is just too short to not have a sense of humor. Would love friends to keep me on track through the end and maintaining my new healthy lifestyle.
  • supahstar71
    supahstar71 Posts: 926 Member
    Options
    <--41 and hilarious. :drinker:

:tongue:

Or rather 41 and moderately funny. :drinker:
  • fatfrost
    fatfrost Posts: 365 Member
    Options
    Have lost 50 lbs so far and am another 20-25 from goal weight.
    Funny as hell unless the listener is hyper-sensitive.
    Feel free to add me--always interested in having new folks to engage with about one of my favourite topics.
  • Ejwelton
    Ejwelton Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    42 and thanks to MFP am currently at my lowest weight. Since I was a teenager!
  • moonlightturk
    Options
    We have a 22 year age difference but that's okay. I'm here for support and encouragement and I do believe I have an okay sense of humor. :drinker:
  • Maurice1966
    Maurice1966 Posts: 438 Member
    Options
    Body of a 46yo
    Mind of a 20 yo
    Positive outlook.
    Dry/deadpan humour. Whether you think it's funny or not is relative
  • kijoneko
    kijoneko Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Add me to the list too. :) Just started on my post 40 route to fitness, but feeling positive.
  • emmas71
    emmas71 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I refuse to believe my birth certificate.

Love it!!! ^^^^

I am in my early 40's and started my real fitness life only last November-would love some new friends!!!
  • zlatkovwechanged
    Options
    43, or actually 18 with 25 years of experience :-) Do I qualify? FR is on its way.
  • Mindythegreat
    Options
    46 year old mom of 3 girls here, love to laugh and make people laugh, and to give/receive support...anyone feel free to add me :flowerforyou:
  • kylejh
    kylejh Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    I'm 40, and with the help of MFP, am in the best shape of my life. Love making new friends, so feel free to add me.
  • Nekhet
    Nekhet Posts: 380
    Options
    44 in 5 days...still bringing it :drinker:
  • 1973CJ5
    1973CJ5 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Officially 43 today!!!!