Size 24 to Size 10 in 11 months (270 to 168lbs)

Options
191011121315»

Replies

• SHININGSTAR1979
    SHININGSTAR1979 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Congratulations. You are so inspiring. :tongue:
  • BeingAwesome247
    BeingAwesome247 Posts: 1,171 Member
    Options
    That is FANTASTIC!!!!
  • HauteP1nk
    HauteP1nk Posts: 2,139 Member
    Options
    I am extremely impressed. I cannot believe you have lost over 100lbs. You look amazing!
    I am truly inspired. :)
  • cutieqbanita
    Options
    WoW!! Congrats! Keep up the good work!
  • smifford
    smifford Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    GO GIRL!!!! :wink:
  • katies2boys
    katies2boys Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    That's amazing! Congratulations, and thanks for showing us what all that hard work will do :happy:
  • FR89
    FR89 Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    woow!! just WOOW!!! well done.. you must feel super happy!!! :flowerforyou: :smile: xx
  • Salterci
    Salterci Posts: 5
    Options
    Good for you!!! Awesome job
  • FITHEALTHY1
    FITHEALTHY1 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    WOW!!! What a totally awesome job you did! So inspiring! You look great!!!!!!1
  • smithy85
    smithy85 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Amazing!! Please tell me how you did this? You look great!!
  • tpotey
    tpotey Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Keep up the good work
  • Darcyw4
    Darcyw4 Posts: 44
    Options
    This is going to sound corny - but this actually made me want to cry tears of joy. :) I started my journey @ 307 pounds a size 24. I have lost 40 pounds in 5 1/2 months. I am taking things slow because i want to make the life change to keep the weight off and be healthy. You have helped boost my faith and confidence in myself that I CAN DO THIS. Thank you for sharing this!!
  • tammyj83
    tammyj83 Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    WOW!!! Congrats!!! Next up: world domination!!!!!
  • tammyj83
    tammyj83 Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    This is going to sound corny - but this actually made me want to cry tears of joy. :) I started my journey @ 307 pounds a size 24. I have lost 40 pounds in 5 1/2 months. I am taking things slow because i want to make the life change to keep the weight off and be healthy. You have helped boost my faith and confidence in myself that I CAN DO THIS. Thank you for sharing this!!

If you're corny, so am I....I got all goose pimply looking at that picture and thinking of the awesome commitment it took to there there....incredible what we can do when we set our minds to it.
  • GodsGirl37
    GodsGirl37 Posts: 348
    Options
    awesome:) I went from a size 20W to a size 14 regular in 7 months.
  • Timby1
    Timby1 Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    Very cool! What an inspiration.
  • mccbabe1
    mccbabe1 Posts: 737 Member
    Options
    wow... brought tears to my eyes!!!!!! that is sooooooooo MUCH smaller.. awesome and congrats..and U look awesome
    and feel like a million bucks im sure...
    and yo are not just a 'thin' 168 u are IN SHAPE w/muscle.. great great great job!!!!!
  • prettygirlhoward
    prettygirlhoward Posts: 338 Member
    Options
    That's so wonderful..congrats! ;)
  • jahall76
    jahall76 Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    That is wonderful!!!! Great job and thank you for posting. Inspiring !
  • Gemenemelem
    Gemenemelem Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Omg that's fantastic! I'm a size 22, I was a size 24 not long ago before I stared my healthy eating and I can't wait to get to your current size. Gives me so much motivation. Just shows I can't loose all the weight I need to before my wedding xx well done
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!