Replies

• Jenerferzzz
    Jenerferzzz Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    This was hilarious!!! Thanks for sharing the laughs with us. :D
  • RAF_Guy
    RAF_Guy Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    Funniest thing I have read since "Agent Picolax".
  • Miss_dannii
    Miss_dannii Posts: 1,351 Member
    Options
    Aw that made my day thanks. Now that is love!!
  • new2locs
    new2locs Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    HILARIOUS!!!!
  • miami_mimi
    miami_mimi Posts: 358 Member
    Options
    holy Fart! This was a great story! Thanks for sharing!!!!
  • sho3girl
    sho3girl Posts: 10,799 Member
    Options
    OMG :heart: this thanks for sharing!
  • LesaDave
    LesaDave Posts: 1,480 Member
    Options
    I'm totally flattered that a lot of people think I wrote this...but I can't take the credit. It was an e-mail forward I received this morning and there was no way that I was keeping it to myself, LOL!! :laugh:

And I am SOOOOOOOO glad you shared it!! I had to read it again this morning. Went to bed giggling...and work up this morning chuckling to myself while I was getting breakfast ready.
  • YouAreTheShit
    YouAreTheShit Posts: 510 Member
    Options
    Priceless!

And very well written...
  • AwesomeMoJo
    AwesomeMoJo Posts: 1,145 Member
    Options
    I have tears of laughter in my eyes and I think I almost peed myself laughing so hard....

This is the best story ever....
  • foodfight247
    foodfight247 Posts: 767 Member
    Options
    Laura...you are freakin awesome, as ever! That was hilarious and has made my day.
    My sides hurt! OMG! From the laughter...of course! :laugh: In fact, I'm still wiping away the tears from laughing so god damn much.

Awesome!
  • emmy3111
    emmy3111 Posts: 482 Member
    Options
    OMG.... This is the funniest story I have ever read. EVER.

Unbelievable - and therefore, has to be true.
  • LauraMacNCheese
    LauraMacNCheese Posts: 7,198 Member
    Options
    Shameless bump because I needed a chuckle, LOL :)
  • alisiaendris
    alisiaendris Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    This is a GREAT story!!! I laughed so hard I snorted! I am going to come back to this story whenever I need a pick-me-up or a great ab workout!
  • fionat29
    fionat29 Posts: 717 Member
    Options
    I've just seen this and my husband thinks I've gone crazy because I am crying hysterically with laughter!! So so funny!!
  • Kalynx
    Kalynx Posts: 707 Member
    Options
    LOL ty for sharing
  • ptak1sm
    ptak1sm Posts: 172
    Options
    This is awesome! I'm going on a date tonight and I'm nervous about the food, seeing as I eat nothing but protein and natural sugars and healthy carbs all week long. This gives me hope! :P
  • lynn_marie68d
    Options
    Bumping to post on FB later! HAHAHAHA I work in a jail and my inmates are giving me looks for laughing soo hard with tears in my eyes
  • silvermist80
    silvermist80 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    omfg that was a truly funny story i cudnt see for the tears of laughter i had to walk away from comp to actually catch my breath and every time i'd try reading it was like i cudnt stop laughing from the image of her shear horror 7 tissues later n asthma medicin e to help me breath thro the none stop laughing i gotta copy n paste this to my mom its too funny not too lol ty for sharing
  • HellsKells
    HellsKells Posts: 671 Member
    Options
    LMAO! oh my god....I'm literally wiping away tears of mirth...that was freaking hilarious! Thanks for that and congrats on your marriage. He sounds like a winner =)
  • firbobdelia
    Options
    OMG & Memories,

I loved this real life story, I have been laughing/crying as it reminded of me and my Husband when we were going out, I had too much wine and we were walking to the car and I let out a ripper OMG I have to think quick when he asked what was that, is he on another planet and never heard a f..., I had to think quck even though I was heady with the wine,........ I said it was a lorry back firing, just because it was soo loud......and as I said it with such a straight face he believed me.....I actually owned up later and he said that that could of got me to the moon and back, but he still wanted to marry me...aahhhh! love is blind.....you have made me cry with happiness. Thank you so much for this.
    Firbobdelia x