113 lbs. lost and my brain is starting to catch on

Options

Replies

• jeddy3mcc
    jeddy3mcc Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    my favorite is the one with your kind and you in the pants!!! That is wonderful! Congrats!!!!!
  • KAR1959
    KAR1959 Posts: 4,236 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing your story and congratulations. You look amazing and should be so proud of yourself!
  • keeponkickin
    keeponkickin Posts: 1,520 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone.
  • Mamabrandyk
    Options
    As a fellow mom of 4, I know how hard it is to put yourself on the list. Congratulations! You look fantastic!
  • Ekoria
    Ekoria Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!
  • kaizo
    kaizo Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Wow you look amazing! And so much younger now! Well done!!
  • 26Nirak
    26Nirak Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    WOW! WOW! WOW!

You look 20 years younger!!!

Love the pic with you and your daughter - really puts things into perspective!!

Thank you for sharing and inspiring us all!!

The mind is the struggle I am trying to win...no...wait....I AM winning.....

:)

Let us know when you beat those nasty last 10!!
  • hydelaa
    hydelaa Posts: 184
    Options
    AMAZING!!! You look great!! :)
  • keeponkickin
    Options
    AMAZING!!! You look great!! :)

Thank you so much.
  • Celeigh12
    Celeigh12 Posts: 763 Member
    Options
    So wonderful!!! You are inspirational!
  • marvelmo
    marvelmo Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Thank you for the inspiration! This can be done! I'm a week into my journey and posts like yours let me know what is possible
    You look fabulous!
  • FitHurt
    FitHurt Posts: 5
    Options
    WOW you look like a completely different person!!! So much younger! Well done
  • mrscvan
    mrscvan Posts: 5
    Options
    WOW! Congratulations - you look amazing! What an inspiration you are for all of us. I pray for the most wonderful of blessings for you and your family. Thank you so much for sharing your journey with us. God Bless YOU!
  • x3mommy
    x3mommy Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Amazing inspiration!!!
  • keeponkickin
    Options
    Wow - you look about 15 - 20 years younger!! That's amazing.

Big added bonus for me :-) So many times it can do the opposite when you lose weight.
  • Pipsg1rl
    Pipsg1rl Posts: 1,414 Member
    Options
    wow, fantastic job! love the pic of you and your daughter in the same pants.
  • Maccbow
    Maccbow Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: YAHOO!!! Good for YOU!! Thanks for sharing your story! Your story is inspiring! And, just like jakinesmith said, I can't wait to be sharing a success story too! Your story pyschs me up! :happy:
  • allinoelle007
    allinoelle007 Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    Inspiring! Wonderful strength!
  • keeponkickin
    Options
    :flowerforyou: YAHOO!!! Good for YOU!! Thanks for sharing your story! Your story is inspiring! And, just like jakinesmith said, I can't wait to be sharing a success story too! Your story pyschs me up! :happy:

Thank you. I love knowing that I can help others on the journey. You can do this!!!
  • MdmAcolyte
    MdmAcolyte Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    You are AWESOME! And I LOVE LOVE LOVE that last photo of you and your daughter in your old pants ~ that's GREAT!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!