Six week 6 pack - much more than just an ab workout *pics*

Options

Replies

• a_new_dawn
    a_new_dawn Posts: 517 Member
    Options
    Sorry guys, my pics were removed because they were "underwear shots" (even though they weren't revealing in any way!)
  • claudsam12
    Options
    hi i was reading this blog and i was wondering what video your talking about ? thanks :)
  • deksgrl
    deksgrl Posts: 7,237 Member
    Options
    6 Week 6 Pack, Jillian Michaels.
  • krissagray
    krissagray Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Sorry guys, my pics were removed because they were "underwear shots" (even though they weren't revealing in any way!)

ARE YOU KIDDING ME!?!?! That is so frustrating. People put up some pretty skimpy photos where the point isnt to show progress but rather arch their back, stick out their boobs, and pucker their lips yet your progress pics get taken down? What a bummer.
  • lyndyb88
    lyndyb88 Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    I get a lot out of her cardio kickbox DVD :) No weights involved
  • a_new_dawn
    Options

ARE YOU KIDDING ME!?!?! That is so frustrating. People put up some pretty skimpy photos where the point isnt to show progress but rather arch their back, stick out their boobs, and pucker their lips yet your progress pics get taken down? What a bummer.

No joke, they were removed as they were classed as "explicit" due to them being underwear shots. It's such a shame because it definitely wasn't a "if you got it, flaunt it" shot, there was absolutely no hint of boobs or bottom on show...it was just a side view of my abs fgs! A post like this was something I would have loved to have read/saw when I first started out...a post promoting good healthy progress. It's such a shame innocent pics get removed while other graphic ones remain.
  • ItsSamantha
    Options
    Dang i guess they removed the pics not long ago.Was looking forward to seeing some pic results on this workout.I have already done 30 Day Shred and i am on Ripped In 30 right now and thinking of what Jillian Michaels workout to do next.I say they was some pretty great results looking at all the comments =)
  • EmilyOfTheSun
    EmilyOfTheSun Posts: 1,548 Member
    Options
    I wanna see the pics :( You should put them on photobucket and tell us the link :)
  • Nikkei24
    Nikkei24 Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    Im a little said i wanted to see the results :(
  • ReinasWrath
    ReinasWrath Posts: 1,173 Member
    Options
    awh man I really wanted to see your results!! :C I barely touch my blasted copy cuz I only feel like certain moves are really working my abs. Would have been nice to see how wrong I was lol xD
  • Nukkers
    Nukkers Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    I understand they were removed but good job nevertheless! I'm doing 30DS then hope to move on to Body Revolution. I have a couple of her other DVDs but I totally want to do Body Revolution next. Then maybe another one of her DVDs like No More Trouble Zones or Banish Fat Boost Metabolism.
  • LeRevCooper
    Options
    I wanna see the pics. :sad:
  • a_new_dawn
    Options
    Lol it's nice to be in demand! I will host them then post the links.. Give me 10 mins lol :)
  • JustMagpie
    JustMagpie Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Can someone msg me the name of the DVD? was it the 30 day Shred or another one? I have the 30 day shred but would love to look for this other one your speak of
  • deksgrl
    deksgrl Posts: 7,237 Member
    Options
    It's in the title of the post. 6 Week 6 Pack is the name of it.
  • EmilyOfTheSun
    EmilyOfTheSun Posts: 1,548 Member
    Options

The second link worked but not the first one!

Edit: .....never mind, it's somehow working now. EXCELLENT JOB!! Congrats to you :)
  • mariposa224
    mariposa224 Posts: 1,269 Member
    Options
    I get a lot out of her cardio kickbox DVD :) No weights involved

Oh yeah, Kickbox FastFix barely uses weights. There are, I believe it's TWO, moves in level 1 which use weights, but other than that, it's weight-free. And level 2 kicked my BUTT!
  • 05saleengirl
    Options
    just flat out AWESOME results! I will now be digging out my copy and trying it again! THANKS! :)))) Keep up the awesome work.
  • paulaviki
    paulaviki Posts: 678 Member
    Options
    I can't understand how your pics are unacceptable when I've seen more explicit shots on here! But great job, I might have to get this one when I've finished ripped in 30!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!