Outrageous things men say

Options

Replies

• Illona88
    Illona88 Posts: 903 Member
    Options
    I am lucky I never dated a douche-bag (only date geeks, girls. They treat you very well :)).

I did once have this conversation with a bit of a scary dude in my class, that has always given me (and every other girl at my school) the creeps:

"Do you want me to walk you home?"
    "No, thanks. I'm alright."
    "Really, cause you live in -neighbourhood-"
    "How do you know where I live?"
    "I followed you home a couple of times."

Mmmkay *slowly backing away*.

Luckily one of my teachers left at the same time as me and overheard the conversation, so I asked him if he would walk me home and he did (art academy teachers are cool like that).
  • ilovemybuggy
    ilovemybuggy Posts: 1,584 Member
    Options
    I am lucky I never dated a douche-bag (only date geeks, girls. They treat you very well :)).

I did once have this conversation with a bit of a scary dude in my class, that has always given me (and every other girl at my school) the creeps:

"Do you want me to walk you home?"
    "No, thanks. I'm alright."
    "Really, cause you live in -neighbourhood-"
    "How do you know where I live?"
    "I followed you home a couple of times."

Mmmkay *slowly backing away*.

Luckily one of my teachers left at the same time as me and overheard the conversation, so I asked him if he would walk me home and he did (art academy teachers are cool like that).

CREEPY !!! I hate stalkers.
  • TonyM1984
    TonyM1984 Posts: 267
    Options
    My sons father was cheating on me while we were together (had profiles on numerous dating sites) and I found out (because let's face it- I find out everything) I asked him numerous times about one specific girl and he kept telling me he had never messed with her, so I wrote her.....she confirmed they had met , slept together and she was now pregnant (I was about a month pregnant at this time) so I asked him again and he tells me

"I swear on every breath my children breathe that I never slept with that girl"

so then I handed him my phone , and showed him the naked picture of him IN HIS SISTERS DAUGHTERS ROOM that this girl sent to me.

He still denied it.

WTF???? Damn! I feel like buying you lunch or something cause I feel bad for being a guy after reading that!
  • ilovemybuggy
    Options
    My sons father was cheating on me while we were together (had profiles on numerous dating sites) and I found out (because let's face it- I find out everything) I asked him numerous times about one specific girl and he kept telling me he had never messed with her, so I wrote her.....she confirmed they had met , slept together and she was now pregnant (I was about a month pregnant at this time) so I asked him again and he tells me

so then I handed him my phone , and showed him the naked picture of him IN HIS SISTERS DAUGHTERS ROOM that this girl sent to me.

He still denied it.

WTF???? Damn! I feel like buying lunch or something cause I feel bad for being a guy after reading that!

The sad thing is- he's done a lot more than just that.
  • TonyM1984
    Options

He still denied it.

WTF???? Damn! I feel like buying lunch or something cause I feel bad for being a guy after reading that!

Too bad! I hated when all the pretty girls in school liked the jerks over the good guys! Sorry to hear that.
  • ilovemybuggy
    Options

He still denied it.

Too bad! I hated when all the pretty girls in school liked the jerks over the good guys! Sorry to hear that.

my days of going after the jerks are done- but apparently the nice ones who are single are an endangered species...at least here.
  • mndamon
    mndamon Posts: 547 Member
    Options
    I can't decide what I'm more angry about here. The fact one of my gender screwed the pooch with you (cuz let's face it, you're pretty much smoking hot) or the fact that I never came up with tongue condoms before. That's applicable in so many situations.
  • mndamon
    mndamon Posts: 547 Member
    Options
    the naked picture of him IN HIS SISTERS DAUGHTERS ROOM that this girl sent to me.

He still denied it.

Whoa.....it sounds like it's a good thing you got out of that one. This guys sounds like a real winner.
  • MemphisKitten
    MemphisKitten Posts: 878 Member
    Options
    OMFG!! Wow!! :noway:
  • ilovemybuggy
    Options
    the naked picture of him IN HIS SISTERS DAUGHTERS ROOM that this girl sent to me.

He still denied it.

Whoa.....it sounds like it's a good thing you got out of that one. This guys sounds like a real winner.

Oh, i'm definitely thankful I got out of it. He's someone elses problem now. :)

Or well, I guess he's still kind of mine too, for at least 16 more years.
  • markymarrkk
    markymarrkk Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    "and if you must know... He didn't even cum inside her"
  • BrazenHarpy
    BrazenHarpy Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    We were discussing this very topic at a recent BBQ gathering. My husband has horrific foot-in-mouth syndrome, so I decided to share this little gem with the group (and now all of you):

I was going through depression, and I was venting to my husband about some of the things that had led to said depression. No crying, no hysterics, just a lot of me being inconsolable. After I was finished, my husband replied, completely serious, "well babe, I think the best thing for you to do right now is to build a bridge, and get over it."

Bawling ensued. ALL over the place. I have no idea why he thought that was good advice, but there ya go. I was pretty pissed at the time, but now I think it's hilarious.
  • kiminikimkim
    kiminikimkim Posts: 746 Member
    Options
    what a retard. Good riddance!

"Yeah you used a condom on your d***? Didn't you kiss her during? Did you use 2 condoms then?"
  • TonyM1984
    Options
    "and if you must know... He didn't even cum inside her"

Freaking hilarious!
  • Oliviamarie05
    Oliviamarie05 Posts: 528 Member
    Options
    "i can't be with you because you are sinning temptress sent to me by the devil. You are my personal sin I must repent over"

And that my friends, is crazy. :explode:

He tells me this after I also find out he's sexting and all over some of his exes, but ya know, he's saving it until marriage. lol
  • ilovemybuggy
    Options
    "i can't be with you because you are sinning temptress sent to me by the devil. You are my personal sin I must repent over"

And that my friends, is crazy. :explode:

He tells me this after I also find out he's sexting and all over some of his exes, but ya know, he's saving it until marriage. lol

Wow. Looney tune for sure!
  • dayone987
    dayone987 Posts: 645 Member
    Options
    So I went on a few dates with a guy, we vibed well and things seemed promising. After a few dates, I found out he slept with a good friend of mine which in my eyes is a deal breaker so I ended things. A month goes by and today I received a bunch of angry text messages from him apparently pissed off that I kissed another guy. I called him and told him he had no right to be upset because we were no longer seeing each other and he lost all rights to get upset about anything when he slept with my friend..his response:

"Yeah, but I used a condom so it doesn't count, did you use a condom on your tongue?"

Definitely one for the books! :noway:

Are you still friends with the girl that slept with the guy you were dating? Just wondering.
  • ilovemybuggy
    Options
    We were discussing this very topic at a recent BBQ gathering. My husband has horrific foot-in-mouth syndrome, so I decided to share this little gem with the group (and now all of you):

I was going through depression, and I was venting to my husband about some of the things that had led to said depression. No crying, no hysterics, just a lot of me being inconsolable. After I was finished, my husband replied, completely serious, "well babe, I think the best thing for you to do right now is to build a bridge, and get over it."

Bawling ensued. ALL over the place. I have no idea why he thought that was good advice, but there ya go. I was pretty pissed at the time, but now I think it's hilarious.

men don't think before they speak most of the time. LOL
  • meggonkgonk
    meggonkgonk Posts: 2,066 Member
    Options
    So I went on a few dates with a guy, we vibed well and things seemed promising. After a few dates, I found out he slept with a good friend of mine which in my eyes is a deal breaker so I ended things. A month goes by and today I received a bunch of angry text messages from him apparently pissed off that I kissed another guy. I called him and told him he had no right to be upset because we were no longer seeing each other and he lost all rights to get upset about anything when he slept with my friend..his response:

"Yeah, but I used a condom so it doesn't count, did you use a condom on your tongue?"

Definitely one for the books! :noway:
    A month after breaking up with someone, you get angry text messages and instead of just ignoring them, you pick up the phone and call him to talk to him again?

That's outrageous!

Yes, of course, blame her! How DARE she answer her phone!
  • BenChase
    BenChase Posts: 169
    Options

hahaha, i tend to do the whole foot in mouth thing too but that is beyond anything i have ever accidently said and then thought about after, as a guy we tend to try to say things as soon as we think them before considering how they sound out loud, trying to make you feel better being the first thing on our mind before thinking about how it's actually going to sound to you when it comes out, that is the problem. also on the original topic of this post men (and women) who cheat should be shot, with that problem taken care of people might trust and respect each other a bit more. really how hard is it to at least be a little bit of a d*ck and break up with someone if you want someone else, better than cheating, that's my thoughts anyway.