• NykkieC
    NykkieC Posts: 622 Member
    Options
    You're very welcome, Barbara - that's what we're here for! :flowerforyou:

Welcome lovechocolate!
  • KaitieBug
    KaitieBug Posts: 559 Member
    Options
    You are very welcome Barbara! :bigsmile: Everyone needs to vent now and then:flowerforyou: Good attitude, get back on that wagon, because YOU CAN DO THIS!!!!! We are all here to cheer you on!!!

Nykkie-thanks:bigsmile: :blushing: How is your neck doing?

Lovechocolate-welcome to our group!! I love your screen name!! Everyone is slowly coming back from over the holidays, so our group is getting bigger again:happy:

Last week I finally admitted that 1230 calories a day just is not feasible for me, after a year of not being able to stay under. So I changed my settings to allot myself 1500 calories a day, AND IT'S WORKING SO MUCH BETTER!!! The last few days I've have at least 500 calories left to eat (including workout cals) after dinner. So I've got plenty of room to work with and around 200 left by bedtime. Hope to see good results this Thursday on the scale!! Slowly I'm incorporating more healthy foods into my diet-fruits, veggies, flaxseed, etc. And tonight I'm making quinoa for the first time with a garlic chicken stir fry. I am appalled at the amount of calories in one tiny serving (170 cal per 1/4 cup) :noway: but I hear quinoa is sooo good for you so I will give 'er a shot:ohwell: And I'm totally loving my new Shape workout dvd!!! Can't wait to work out again tonight!!:bigsmile:
  • barbara12
    Options
    Love the new pic Kaitie! Have a great Monday girls!
  • KaitieBug
    Options
    Thanks Barbara:happy: New Year's...we had a black & white party. How is everyone doing? I had my first pilates class thing morning at school, we didn't work out though so I was bummed. :cry: Just went over the syllabus. We start working out Thursday instead, so I'm still excited!!
  • KaitieBug
    Options
    Where is everyone?:sad: Today is weigh in day!! I made it to 123.6 finally, WHOOHOO!!!!!:drinker: :bigsmile:
  • Sarandipity
    Sarandipity Posts: 1,560
    Options
    Congrats Kaitie!

I am still the same (210) :grumble: but I did cheat a little in that I bought my first pair of knee high boots last weekend :bigsmile: I tired them on and could get them zipped so I bought them :laugh:
  • barbara12
    Options
    Where is everyone?:sad: Today is weigh in day!! I made it to 123.6 finally, WHOOHOO!!!!!:drinker: :bigsmile:

Kaitie way to go!!! i'm soo happy for you!
    Sara keep up the great work!
  • NykkieC
    Options
    Great job Kaitie! My neck is much better, I just have to limit the amount of alphabetizing/filing that I do a day. I love your new picture too!

Sara, you should post some pictures!

I am still the same weight wise but I feel like I've lost some inches. I'll have to measure soon!

Yesterday was my 21st birthday so I had a nice dinner at a mexican restaurant with the hubby. Got a margarita but I didn't get carded! :laugh:

How is everyone doing? It's been very quiet lately here!
  • KaitieBug
    Options
    Thanks everyone :bigsmile: Happy belated birthday Nykkie!!:drinker: I check the board every day to see if anyone posts...so I'm still here!
  • samantha115
    Options
    Im still here too. I dont ..post as much as I use to. I blame the cold weather for not being stricter. I havent gained....ok Ive gained 1 pound. Cant wait for it to get warmer, so I can get back outside.

Happy belated birthday Nykkie!!!! Is that the first time you havent got carded?? I love that feeling.
  • barbara12
    Options
    Im still here too. I dont ..post as much as I use to. I blame the cold weather for not being stricter. I havent gained....ok Ive gained 1 pound. Cant wait for it to get warmer, so I can get back outside.

Happy belated birthday Nykkie!!!! Is that the first time you havent got carded?? I love that feeling.

I feel the same way Samantha. Come on spring! lol
    Everyone keep your chin up today....it's "supposed" to be the most depressing day of the year. I hope everyone is feeling good. Don't let the lack of sunlight affect your mood. Keep smiling and have a great day!
  • denitchy
    denitchy Posts: 445
    Options
    Hello Ladies! I haven't been around lately...starting my new job has kinda put a stop to it. :ohwell: Though I am unable to read all of the posts.... I hope everyone is doing well :wink:
    So the 2lbs that I had lost before the holidays are back, :grumble: so.... so am I!!!
  • NykkieC
    Options
    Thanks for the belated birthday wishes Samantha and Kaitie! I actually didn't get carded twice this past week haha. I went out with my family on Friday night and had a few many drinks...but hey the place I went had drinks with organic vodka so that has to count for something! :laugh:
    I've been pretty bad this week but I've had stomach problems this weekend so it's time to get back to healthy eating. Just went grocery shopping last night so I have everything I need....I think it's about time for me to do another fruit flush too.

Gosh I have a pair of size 7 pants that I can get into, but still have a muffin top. I've really been itching to get into them!!

Hope everyone has a great week!
  • barbara12
    Options
    Nykki, I can totally relate about "muffin tops" but don't stress out... you'll get into those jeans in no time! and congrats denitchy on your new job. That can be a stressful time too. but stay focussed and those 2 lbs will be gone again in no time!
  • KaitieBug
    Options
    What a lovely rainy week it's going to be!:bigsmile: I'm so happy to have a change in the weather finally! The tree in our front yard blew down today though while we were gone, kinda sad, I hope they can fix it!!

I'm glad everyone's coming back!! Hope you all had a great weekend, and that everyone has a fabulous week!! I have pilates tomorrow again, very excited for it :bigsmile: It hurt soooo good (and really bad at some points lol!) on Thursday!!
  • barbara12
    Options
    Just wondering has anyone tried "slim shots"? I've heard mixed reviews. Does anyone supplement with anything similar to those? Any thoughts... good/bad?
  • barbara12
    Options
    [/quote]:
    "I have pilates tomorrow again, very excited for it :bigsmile: It hurt soooo good (and really bad at some points lol!) on Thursday!!"

Gotta love that "hurt soooo good" feeling! lol I miss it!!!
    :laugh:
  • KaitieBug
    Options
    :
    "I have pilates tomorrow again, very excited for it :bigsmile: It hurt soooo good (and really bad at some points lol!) on Thursday!!"

Gotta love that "hurt soooo good" feeling! lol I miss it!!!
    :laugh:
    [/quote]

Hehehe it's great, right?! About the slim shots...I know nothing lol....may try them someday. I liked Hydroxycut hardcore a lot, but I guess they took it off the market. Shame, it worked well for me. But it made me sick several times too, I think that's one reason they got rid of it, too many complaints.
  • barbara12
    Options
    Ok I'm gonna check in today because I'm going out of town tonight and won't be home to weigh in tomorrow. ...this is the first for me, I'm making it public!! AHHH ...(long pause) ...
    Here goes:
    CW191
    GW 150
    I hope everyone is having a great day.
  • NykkieC
    Options
    Hey everyone! I decided to take a day of vacation today because my DH was having chest pains due to stress so i thought I should stay home and make sure he was ok! Not to mention that the weather is really horrible, we had a nasty ice storm this morning, driving was almost impossible.

Barbara,
    I haven't tried Slimshots either, but I do use Slimquick :embarassed:
    I really think they've helped. I haven't lost any weight while I've been on them but I've lost some inches. I saw they have Slimquick Extreme, which is supposed to make your workouts really effective so I may try that in the future.

Kaitie,
    How's the pilates going? I really need to get back to exercising as I have been absolutely horrible lately. Is it fun going to a class? I always thought I would be way too self conscious...