diet pills

Options
13»

Replies

• psuLemon
    psuLemon Posts: 38,411 MFP Moderator
    Options
    i'm 4''11 and 130, i do at least two miles on the bike / treadmill and ab workouts but mix them up. when i cook any meats i don't cook them in anything and i have veggies in every meal i eat. I'm probably at about 1000 -1200 cal.

I doubt you have a slow metabolism, and more likley under eating. Based on your stats, you should be around 1600 calories. Also, if you want to see improvements in you fat loss, then you should start weight training. WT is much more effective at cutting fat.

Also with my method, you do not eat back exercise calories as its baked into the tdee.
  • annafonte
    annafonte Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    You can speed up your metabolism by exercising and eating healthily and in moderation. Diet pills are dangerous. Be patient.

I have a natural slow metabolism but now that I exercise and eat good food, I'm losing weight, pretty steadily and I'm happy the way it is. 15kg lost in 4 months - very happy with that.

Diet pills are nothing but a fad and a money making scheme. Save your pennies.
  • jjmaag
    jjmaag Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I like to think I am pretty heatlhy, I work out 3 days a week at least because I am in the military and forced to do so, and most days I eat very well, with the occasional pizza (i'm an addict). I did a whole bottle of OxyElitePro, not so much for the instant weight loss (which you don't get anyways) but it really helped me get going in the mornings and stay going throughout my evening workouts. You HAVE to drink a ton of water with it, it's been a while since I took so i'm not sure but it's not a pill you can take and sit on your butt and drink coffee with all day. I quit caffeine all together when I started, and was going pee about every 30 minutes (kind of annoying). But in my not at all professional opinion, it didn't make me sick, i did not drop any significent amount of weight in a miracle amount of time, but I felt good and that's what is important to me!