The (hopefully) Biiiig "I Don't Need Friends" Thread!

Options

Replies

• jofjltncb6
    jofjltncb6 Posts: 34,415 Member
    Options
    I'm disappointed that the original thread (http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/694202-the-hopefully-biiiig-i-need-friends-thread) is 14 pages while my thread is just 1.

:frown:
  • Sthrncupcake
    Sthrncupcake Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    I am his friend...and although I know he will receive FR....( which secretly I think he wants...) He is being serious!
  • JersryGirl31
    Options
    It does become difficult sitting by my computer when I should be working or exercising That said, if you don't need friends, why do you have 73?
  • smtillman2
    smtillman2 Posts: 756 Member
    Options
    I think this thread is genius and I think your awesome!
  • CrysButcher3
    Options
    I thought maybe I missed a day here....it is only Thursday. :ohwell: So much for my Friday theory....tomorrow better be better than this....or my theory is blown.
  • Sassy922
    Sassy922 Posts: 399 Member
    Options
    I'm disappointed that the original thread (http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/694202-the-hopefully-biiiig-i-need-friends-thread) is 14 pages while my thread is just 1.

I vote for your thread. Its much better. And real. :drinker:
  • jofjltncb6
    Options
    It does become difficult sitting by my computer when I should be working or exercising That said, if you don't need friends, why do you have 73?

Because all but three of them sent me a FR...

...and if they wanted to add me, who was I to deny them? Besides, if they turned out to be flaky, (and there have been several), I dropped them.
  • jofjltncb6
    Options

Me too...and me too!
  • Pebble321
    Pebble321 Posts: 6,554 Member
    Options

I vote for your thread. Its much better. And real. :drinker:

I like this one too, let's bump it up :)
  • jofjltncb6
    Options
    I thought maybe I missed a day here....it is only Thursday. :ohwell: So much for my Friday theory....tomorrow better be better than this....or my theory is blown.

Am I that predictable? Friday is the worst day for things like this. Friday evening is like a big reset button for the MFP forums and very few threads survive to the next week.

That said, yeah, I'll probably still post something new tomorrow. =P
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    I like your thread so I sent you a friend request which you really should accept because you're in Missouri and I'm originally from Missouri. :bigsmile:
  • CrysButcher3
    Options

Am I that predictable? Friday is the worst day for things like this. Friday evening is like a big reset button for the MFP forums and very few threads survive to the next week.

That said, yeah, I'll probably still post something new tomorrow. =P

I just noticed a pattern. Friday's you are totally out of control and well....so spunky it is kinda hard not to laugh and like you. You grow on a person..... like Spinach.
  • CrysButcher3
    Options

Me too...and me too!

::Smh:: LOL! This is just ONE of the things I like most about you J..... You know how awesome you are, I see 5 more FR by Friday night. :laugh:
  • jofjltncb6
    Options

Me too...and me too!

::Smh:: LOL! This is just ONE of the things I like most about you J..... You know how awesome you are, I see 5 more FR by Friday night. :laugh:

Arrogance isn't just "ONE" of my qualities...

...it's arguably my ONLY quality.
  • smtillman2
    smtillman2 Posts: 756 Member
    Options
    Still only at 2 pages!? How is that even possible?
  • LemonBurns
    LemonBurns Posts: 538 Member
    Options

Me too...and me too!

Peeeeerfect!

IF I EVER actually sent out FR's - I would totally send you one... but I don't (except once, but THAT was an exception) . :smokin: ha ha
  • jofjltncb6
    Options

Me too...and me too!

Peeeeerfect!

IF I EVER actually sent out FR's - I would totally send you one... but I don't (except once, but THAT was an exception) . :smokin: ha ha

It's probably for the best if you don't make an exception for me...otherwise, you could end up as a casualty in a thread like this: http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/709273-looking-for-fewer-friends

I've heard that people like these, so this is for you: :smile:
  • ZoeLifts
    ZoeLifts Posts: 10,347 Member
    Options
    Am I the only one is a little creeped out when someone comments on my food diary? That someone made a conscious decision to look at what I ate that day AND then comment on it....

Yes I'm creeped out by the noisy nellys. Had someone say that if I didn't open up my diary we couldn't be friends. She isn't missed!

That totally creeps me out. I don't do that to my friends and I would remove them immediately if they did it to me. The group I have are mostly because they always have something interesting, funny, smart, or all of the above to say on their wall or in posts, kind of like IRL, and I think they are fun and highly entertaining.

That being said, I would friend request the OP because his posts are always entertaining, however, I will respect his request that he does not want friends!
  • jofjltncb6
    Options
    Am I the only one is a little creeped out when someone comments on my food diary? That someone made a conscious decision to look at what I ate that day AND then comment on it....

Yes I'm creeped out by the noisy nellys. Had someone say that if I didn't open up my diary we couldn't be friends. She isn't missed!

That totally creeps me out. I don't do that to my friends and I would remove them immediately if they did it to me. The group I have are mostly because they always have something interesting, funny, smart, or all of the above to say on their wall or in posts, kind of like IRL, and I think they are fun and highly entertaining.

That being said, I would friend request the OP because his posts are always entertaining, however, I will respect his request that he does not want friends!

Personally, I don't mind the diary stalkers...and in fact, I often encourage people to browse mine if they're so inclined. It certainly leads to some interesting questions. ("Do you *really* eat 3000 calories every day?" "Did you eat an entire chicken for dinner?" "Why do you eat so much butter?")

And thanks for respecting my request. Many people did not and they are paying an awful price for their transgression now...(which is having to endure my wall posts...every...single...day. *shudder*)
  • VorJoshigan
    VorJoshigan Posts: 1,106 Member
    Options
    I can back up jof on this. He is seriously douchey. Nobody should try to be friends with him. (You're welcome jof)

I'm coming up on nearly 30 friends and I'm starting to feel like that's a pretty good number. I concur with the theme of this thread.