(Women) Insanity Results

Options

Replies

• babyxblue101
    Options
    I have before and during pics on my profile, check them out.
    I started insanity july 9th and im gonna be done with it in about 2 weeks. so far I lost 10.2 lbs, 141.6 to 131.4!! and i'm loving it! I'll have my after photo's up as soon as I'm done.
  • BigRich822
    BigRich822 Posts: 681
    Options
    Great job girls on the insanity. I loved it when I did it. It did truly change my life and I wish all the best for you!
  • Shantae785
    Shantae785 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I have been looking up a lot of before/ after results and all the info I can and I really think I want to do insanity this summer. If you don't mind me asking, but for the women that have done insanity do you mind posting your results. I'd love to see them!:flowerforyou: Thanks!

Today is day 5 for me on Insanity and I have lost inches and 1 pound so far... even tho its only been 5 days I can feel and see a difference.. I say go for it.. Its very intense but worth it!
  • Anastasia0511
    Anastasia0511 Posts: 372 Member
    Options
    I'm interested in seeing pictures too. I'd like to try it but it's a little $$$ for me. I'm not sure it's worth it.

If you go to the oldschool Beachbody website and not the Teambeachbody website you can get Insanity in 3 monthly installments. Its worth it! :D I can give you the link if you want. You order it from www.teambeachbody.com and you will get stuck paying full price.
  • PattieCakes23
    Options
    I'm on day 3. So...I'll be adding mine to this in a couple months!
  • sissidevore
    sissidevore Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    all of you better quit posting these incredible pics , or i WILL have to go out and buy insanity!
  • tatyanaap
    tatyanaap Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    this thread has inspired me to do insanity! going to be starting this tuesday!
  • s0kaka01
    Options
    I'm on week 6 and month 2 is kicking my butt! The results have been amazing though, I can definitely see my abs and overall I havent met my weight loss goal yet but I can feel my body getting tighter and smaller. It's a challenge but worth it!
  • nikig7
    nikig7 Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    Just finished Week 4 Day 3....I sweat like a pig...still have to take lots of breaks but I'm pushing through!
  • carom915
    carom915 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    On day 3 of insanity... bump for motivation to keep going!
  • ciannaggi
    ciannaggi Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    10 more days left! I can't believe I am almost done!
  • oanamoise
    Options
    I have 10 more days left too! :)
  • nikig7
    Options
    I just attempted Max Interval Plyo and I at a certain point I just felt like "what's the point?" Honestly, I nearly pressed stop halfway through the video...sooo many push ups! (and I still can't do them)...nevertheless...somethign is better than nothing right? I don't know but I see myself doing some modification this month because it was kinda discouraging not being able to do so much of this workout...i still managed to be wet at the end (that's one thing that's consistent...lol) and even a bit sore (which i'm sure will be CONFIRMED in the morning)...so...will try to push play again tomorrow for Month 2 Day 3!
  • nikig7
    Options
    Thanks madroch...will keep trying and hope it gets better....either way...i build up quite a sweat just "trying" to get through it so i'll take that as a win as you said... :-)
  • kazaroona
    kazaroona Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Does anyone have a link to the youtube videos?
  • Juliet_622
    Juliet_622 Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    There are some incredible results here! You've all motivated me to try it out!
  • ttknowles01
    ttknowles01 Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    Just finished Day 3, but I will definitely share my results :-)
  • Vnm77
    Vnm77 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I got a brand new copy on Amazon for 1/2 price! Worth checking out!
  • ciannaggi
    ciannaggi Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I'm so proud of myself for completing the program!

BeforeAfter.jpg
  • kschu22
    kschu22 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I did insanity back in January and along with using my fitnesspal and I lost 27 pounds in 2 months and I felt and looked great. I was about a third of the way to my goal weight. However, with the stress of life, I stopped... and well gained everything back. However, I'm back at it, more motivated and determined than ever. Insanity is really difficult to do, but don't be discouraged. The discs are very high intensity, but you can easily alter some of the moves to be lower impact without losing the results. They urge you to go at your own pace while maintaining form to achieve overall body weight loss. I'm on day 1 of the 60 day challenge and I'm really excited to get back on track. The people in the videos are in phenomenal shape but even they sweat profusely after doing the workouts. If you are ready for a real challenge that gives real results, try insanity. I found a gently used copy of the entire package on craigslist for very cheap!! Hope this helps :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!