Having attractive men banned off MFP

Options

Replies

• sexikc
    sexikc Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    LOL hilarious! We need this eye candy in our life!!
  • Krizzo87
    Krizzo87 Posts: 14,186 Member
    Options
    These guys worked their butts off, they have the right to flaunt what they got.

tumblr_m6n6azSLKP1qd5ba5.gif

Barney Stinson....FTW!!!!
  • rompers16
    rompers16 Posts: 5,404 Member
    Options
    mmmm...eye candy...it's like a PG Playgirl in here...and it's free :)
  • littlehedgy
    littlehedgy Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    All right, all right men I am sorry. Really and truly SORRY! I know my profile picture is stealing all the hot chickys. Because honestly... who can resist that little bugger??

as for abs shot or boob shots. Keep'm. Why else would I come on the boards other than to leer.
    34843caf.jpg
  • ritoosh
    ritoosh Posts: 190
    Options
    no way. plus a lot of em are on here because they are too skinny and they want to get bigger [muscle wise] this isnt just to lose weight, a diet can go both ways!

plus those guys are my inspiration to shed off the weight to be able to get guys like them! :D
  • baddbob
    baddbob Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    The only thing let would be us broken down, old bikers!! Well......nah....I like the competition!!! LOL
  • JourneyToTheOldMe
    JourneyToTheOldMe Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I will take it one step further...

I say ban all men except ME from MFP...

Ha! Yes! :)
  • 55AngelH55
    55AngelH55 Posts: 117
    Options
    tumblr_m4jzxn5hge1r79k32.gif
  • robpett2001
    robpett2001 Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    Merely because I can pick up women (three at a time, even) is no reason for banning me. I'm on the road to FAME, not SHAME...

[and because I know too few of you grew up with the same comic books I did: http://www.flickriver.com/photos/mando_gal/sets/72157600611052047 ]
  • tennisbabe94
    tennisbabe94 Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    tumblr_m4jzxn5hge1r79k32.gif

Haahahaha this^^. So good. :laugh:
  • country91
    country91 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    noooo! I like the eye candy lol
  • anrev42
    anrev42 Posts: 331
    Options
    Sorry dude- but that's kinda of mean and reverse discriminating against people who maybe were large at one time and worked there *kitten* off to look like they do.

Confidence on a man is sexier then abs- keep that in mind.

I agree!
  • slkehl
    slkehl Posts: 3,801 Member
    Options
    Didn't read this thread. The title makes me hate it.
  • 2muchsauce
    2muchsauce Posts: 1,078
    Options
    Kick them all out lol........we don't need those guys here hogging all the attention:)
  • TM2794
    TM2794 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    even though i prefer average bodied men, i dont think men with abs or "ripped" bodies should be banned. they worked hard, so i believe they should be able to show off. ANYBODY proud of what they look like should be able to show it off.

ps. i do have an issue with all these naked/sideways pictures. i cant even tell you how many man butt's ive seen already. it's unattractive and a bit desperate.
  • gimpy117
    gimpy117 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    @OP

It's not a dating site
  • sandybeaches00
    sandybeaches00 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    let's not ban them. they make tracking my food much more enjoyable-hahaha
  • _KatieKat
    _KatieKat Posts: 224
    Options
    I am totally and completely baffled by how many people took this seriously. SMDH
    OP - I thought your post was cute.
    I don't think anyone took it seriously, we are all being sarcastic, :tongue:
  • joelthecannon
    Options
    You should be confident and believe in your self. It is what on the inside of the person that matters most.
  • NicoleisQuantized
    NicoleisQuantized Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    NO!!! The MFP man-candy is the only sweet I can indulge in without adding to my daily caloric intake!