Having attractive men banned off MFP

Options

Replies

• AmyLyn1983
    AmyLyn1983 Posts: 100
    Options
    First of all, give yourself a chance at what exactly???? Secondly, I enjoy the eye candy. :wink:
  • freespiritistaken
    Options
    Remember those 6-pack guys are fit and want to remain fit and maybe mfp helps them. It's a food and exercise diary and you interact with people who want to lose weight or get more toned lol. ;)
  • TM2794
    TM2794 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    oops. i'm not used to these message boards. ignore this!
  • misalillstead
    misalillstead Posts: 407 Member
    Options
    I'd rather ban people who have pics of everything but themselves, kinda defeats the purpose of tracking progress

I happen to like my avatar. I'm hoping to be able to do that pose one day, so it's purely motivational! :P
  • SweetCheekszx0
    SweetCheekszx0 Posts: 478 Member
    Options
    I seriously don't appreciate how people don't have respect for other peoples goals no matter how big or small. Id be counting my fingers and toes if I sat here and listed all the people who told me I was already at a healthy weight at 138 when at 5'0 I'm clearly over weight and have some weight to lose and goals to accomplish. You don't have to be overly obese to want to be fit! Nor should you be discriminated against for flaunting your progress or keeping up with MFP after you've accomplished your goal. Get over yourself. ;)
  • questiontheanswers
    questiontheanswers Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    Ugh .... in the 6 pages I read of the comments I found a very small number of people who realized the OP was kidding. Tongue-in-cheek. I realize that tone can be hard to pick up over the internet but hell, people, come on already.
  • CassiusKnox
    CassiusKnox Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    Ugh .... in the 6 pages I read of the comments I found a very small number of people who realized the OP was kidding. Tongue-in-cheek. I realize that tone can be hard to pick up over the internet but hell, people, come on already.

Oh you have no idea how many chuckles I've had over people taking that post seriously. It's like.... :huh: :laugh:
  • mavrick7
    mavrick7 Posts: 1,607 Member
    Options

Oh you have no idea how many chuckles I've had over people taking that post seriously. It's like.... :huh: :laugh:

Cassius, you have done a great job in stirring up the pot! I have been thoroughly entertained :)
  • JourneyToTheOldMe
    JourneyToTheOldMe Posts: 31 Member
    Options

Cassius, you have done a great job in stirring up the pot! I have been thoroughly entertained :)

As have I, well done :D
  • sharonlouiset
    sharonlouiset Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    I would like to be on the committee evaluating said pictures. BTW - I wouldn't ban anyone...

*raises hand* Yes! Me too! I'll happily be on that committee! No banning would come from my direction!

Totally agree with you.
  • MonkRocker
    MonkRocker Posts: 198
    Options
    This thread has been an awesome read.

Seems like some of you really REALLY need to learn to take a joke.

:laugh:
  • FJMilner
    FJMilner Posts: 407
    Options
    I would like to be on the committee evaluating said pictures. BTW - I wouldn't ban anyone...

*raises hand* Yes! Me too! I'll happily be on that committee! No banning would come from my direction!

This committee is not allowed to go ahead without my input!!! I need to check these gorgeous guys out
  • stagknight
    stagknight Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    How about we ban people who are just here to go, "look at me, who wants some of me" This is a fitness site, not a dating site.
  • oneworkoutatatime
    Options
    :laugh: :laugh:
  • capnwo85
    capnwo85 Posts: 1,103 Member
    Options
    Some of us started out as fatties and after months of hard work and dedication we now look good. Why should we be punished for doing well? FITNESS Site, not WEIGHT LOSS ONLY. :)
  • JosianneC
    JosianneC Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    What's the point in doing this anyway? MFP isn't a dating website...
  • Graceious1
    Graceious1 Posts: 716 Member
    Options
    I'd rather ban people who have pics of everything but themselves, kinda defeats the purpose of tracking progress

I totally agree!
  • Guisma
    Guisma Posts: 215
    Options
    ai ai ai jealousy .... I know how that feels, i live with it constantly :sad:
  • Bronx_Montgomery
    Bronx_Montgomery Posts: 2,287 Member
    Options
    <
    WHOA DUDE CHILL!!! I know I am too sexy for MFP....sometimes too sexy for my shirt so sexy it hurts but I need this site....Don't kick me off....Please I Beg of you :sad: :sad:
  • DarthCeltic
    DarthCeltic Posts: 1,274 Member
    Options
    im so glad im ugly!