What are you going to be for Halloween?!?

Options
I know its a bit early, but I was curious what you guys want to be! I bought a halloween costume in a size smaller than I am right now so my goal is to fit into it! :wink:

I'm going as a firewoman and dressing my puppy up as a fire rescue dog :tongue: I tried to post some pics of them but I cant seem to get photobucket to cooperate..

Have a great weekend everyone!!

Replies

• deannasw
    deannasw Posts: 47
    Options
    The whole family will be Men in Black. We will all have the suits and since I can't find toy guns from the film, we will be painting some water guns silver... The house will be decorated as if an alien ship landed on it. You?

Last year we all did our own thing

http://photos.myfitnesspalllc.netdna-cdn.com/images/photos/745/170/745170_4960_thumb.jpg
  • Miss_dannii
    Miss_dannii Posts: 1,351 Member
    Options
    Snow White can't wait :smile:

sw.jpg
  • noogie98
    noogie98 Posts: 413 Member
    Options
    The whole family will be Men in Black. We will all have the suits and since I can't find toy guns from the film, we will be painting some water guns silver... The house will be decorated as if an alien ship landed on it. You?

Cute idea ~ I am going to be a Barrel of Monkeys & my granddaughter is going to be one that has escaped!
  • lisav6
    lisav6 Posts: 56
    Options
    Autumn and Halloween are my favourite times of year but we don't do Halloween big in the UK unfortunately. My kids love it but not many others share our enthusiasm :(
  • Merc71
    Merc71 Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    Deployed. :frown:
  • Laura_Suzie
    Laura_Suzie Posts: 1,288 Member
    Options
    At a tech rehearsal for a show I'm in...
  • thetrishwarp
    thetrishwarp Posts: 838 Member
    Options
    Oh, I so can't decide! I'm thinking of being the ace of hearts, though.
  • apedeb09
    apedeb09 Posts: 805 Member
    Options
    I'm probably not dressing up because I never do.. but my daughter said she wants to be a superhero so I was thinking about dressing her up as catwoman, my 1 year old as batman and my 5 month old as robin. lol.
  • tuneses
    tuneses Posts: 467 Member
    Options
    My kids are going to be Doc and Marty from Back to the Future. I think i'll be Jennifer. I cant wait, i've been growing my sons hair out to be doc for months, he looks like a mop top lol
  • CanonMom413
    Options
    The mom of a Tinkerbell and a Dorothy and toto ;)
  • rlmadrid
    rlmadrid Posts: 694 Member
    Options
    I'm probably not dressing up because I never do.. but my daughter said she wants to be a superhero so I was thinking about dressing her up as catwoman, my 1 year old as batman and my 5 month old as robin. lol.

That's adorable!
    I'm thinking (the young) Miss Jupiter from Watchmen.
  • mommy2AR
    mommy2AR Posts: 2,802 Member
    Options
    I had thought about Wonder Woman :) LOL
  • mcrowe1016
    mcrowe1016 Posts: 647 Member
    Options
    My kids are going to be Doc and Marty from Back to the Future. I think i'll be Jennifer. I cant wait, i've been growing my sons hair out to be doc for months, he looks like a mop top lol

My dog is named Marty McFly :-)

I am thinking about going as Kaylee from Firefly
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,248 Member
    Options
    This is the first year in a long time that I don't know what I'm going to be. :sad:

Leaning toward Bast, the Egyptian cat goddess.
  • lovinmyselfagain
    lovinmyselfagain Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    Hopefully by then I'll be going as a 60lb or more "lighter" Mom aka a MILF :).
  • mminor77
    mminor77 Posts: 313
    Options
    My 18mo old daughter is going to be a witch so I was planning on dressing up like a broom considering I will probably be carrying her most of the evening anyway. LOL
  • HunterKiller_wechange
    Options

sw.jpg

Bet Mr Snow White can't wait either! :)
  • Miss_Chievous_wechange
    Miss_Chievous_wechange Posts: 1,230 Member
    Options
    Since I spent a lot of money putting together two costumes for this year's Dragon*Con (sexy Hit Girl and Victorian Catwoman) I will probably wear one of the costumes for Halloween as well.
  • Shelbert79
    Shelbert79 Posts: 517 Member
    Options

sw.jpg

I want to be this too!! Where did you get it?
  • molly_grue
    molly_grue Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    Don't know if I'm gonna dress up but I wanna have my 9 month old son be a dragon and my 3 year old be The Paper Bag Princess.
    But I think that will just be for photos as she said "but Mommy, I don't want to wear a paper bag!"
    She can be a "real" princess for trick or treating.