Juice Fast! Excited!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Options
billsica
billsica Posts: 4,741 Member
I have been stagnate at my weight now for a wile I even stopped counting my calories this week. I'm about to just give up and throw in the towel. I saw a movie were this guy has this juicing machine in the back of his car and just drinks juice made out of regular food.
So I am planning on starting a juice fast this weekend. I think if I don't start Saturday, I never will. If you don't know, juicing is a great way to loose weight fast.
I just got invited out to lunch Saturday, and I have to go. Its to McDonalds. Normally I get a big mac, fries and a soda or milk shake.

My question is, can I juice this? Would the milk shake or soda be a better call? Of course I will get a diet coke if soda, but I feel that keeping some dairy in my diet is important too.

Replies

• Gyoza11
    Gyoza11 Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    That was freaking hilarious.
  • corn63
    corn63 Posts: 1,580 Member
    Options
    Juice it, yo. Juice it like Lance.
  • Sharyn913
    Sharyn913 Posts: 777 Member
    Options
    Yes. JUICE THIS. Post of a video of it too!
  • deadbeatsummer
    deadbeatsummer Posts: 537 Member
    Options
    yeah man juice it up!
  • confettibetti
    confettibetti Posts: 405 Member
    Options
    Freaking hilarious!!!!!
  • angieleighbyrd
    angieleighbyrd Posts: 989 Member
    Options
    Can you please do this and post a picture of what a big mac juice looks like? PLEASE!
  • knowwhentoshutup
    knowwhentoshutup Posts: 318 Member
    Options
    Are you going to ask for extra special sauce for your juice?
  • MrsB724
    MrsB724 Posts: 247
    Options
    You almost had me........very, very funny!
  • FITnFIRM4LIFE
    FITnFIRM4LIFE Posts: 818 Member
    Options
    LOL! Super size it!
  • LilMissSunshine_
    Options
    Don't forget to throw some ketchup, mustard & pickles in that bish.
  • LilMissSunshine_
    Options
    Can you please do this and post a picture of what a big mac juice looks like? PLEASE!

Please don't, I will throw up.
  • rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Options
    I have been stagnate at my weight now for a wile I even stopped counting my calories this week. I'm about to just give up and throw in the towel. I saw a movie were this guy has this juicing machine in the back of his car and just drinks juice made out of regular food.
    So I am planning on starting a juice fast this weekend. I think if I don't start Saturday, I never will. If you don't know, juicing is a great way to loose weight fast.
    I just got invited out to lunch Saturday, and I have to go. Its to McDonalds. Normally I get a big mac, fries and a soda or milk shake.

My question is, can I juice this? Would the milk shake or soda be a better call? Of course I will get a diet coke if soda, but I feel that keeping some dairy in my diet is important too.

I don't think people in this thread are being very nice. If you don't have a constructive answer to the question, just move on and don't post.

Bill, I think all of that is a great idea. Juicing your McD's lunch will allow you to ingest it faster, experience all the taste sensations at once and then leave you extra time to exercise.

I hope that helped!
  • felice03
    felice03 Posts: 2,732 Member
    Options

please, no mustard...
  • rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Options

please, no mustard...

Good idea. Someone on here said it's high in sodium and you don't need that!
  • BabyLeila23
    Options
    haha diet coke for sure
  • ZombieChaser
    ZombieChaser Posts: 1,555 Member
    Options

please, no mustard...

Mayo then?
  • Kyrosh
    Kyrosh Posts: 238
    Options
    Why don't you get an orange juice at MacD and make a smoothie out of it?
  • jofjltncb6
    jofjltncb6 Posts: 34,415 Member
    Options
    Yup, just threw up in my mouth a little bit.
  • JPod279
    JPod279 Posts: 722 Member
    Options
    I thought the Juice was locked up right now in Nevada for helping rob that guy?
  • auroranflash
    auroranflash Posts: 3,569 Member
    Options
    You can but you have to make sure you have enough liquid otherwise the cheeseburger will get stuck in outer space.