Replies

• chivalryder
    chivalryder Posts: 4,391 Member
    Options
    Me no likie.
  • JustJennie1
    JustJennie1 Posts: 3,843 Member
    Options
    Tattoos are hot in general. F what everyone says, if you want it, do it.

Tattoos are hot to you and tattoos aren't hot to me.

However if it's something someone wants then they most certainly shouldn't let people on a message board or IRL dissuade them from it.
  • rhonniema
    rhonniema Posts: 522
    Options
    A friend of mine has Winnie the Pooh with a honey pot with a comic bubble that says, "Tastes like honey." tattooed right above her nether region.

Winnie the Pooh is gross to me now.
  • VorJoshigan
    VorJoshigan Posts: 1,106 Member
    Options
    Not hot, but not gross either. Do you really want something distracting your man from the work at hand?
  • kerryloveshoward
    Options
    I think big strong men with tattoos are hot. I think women's tattoos are usually gross or overdone. However, I've seen some on a woman's foot that are sexy. Usually my take is that women can way overdo the tattoo thing.
  • mrflash222
    mrflash222 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Ultra HOT!!!
  • JustJennie1
    Options
    A friend of mine has Winnie the Pooh with a honey pot with a comic bubble that says, "Tastes like honey." tattooed right above her nether region.

Winnie the Pooh is gross to me now.

That's just icky. I think any grown up who has Winnie the Pooh tattooed anywhere on their body is an idiot. I get that you like him but you're not seven.
  • hmarean
    hmarean Posts: 15
    Options
    Like one on the bikini area.

Disuss!
    Gross

How could anyone describe that area as gross?? LOL!
    The area isn't gross, but seeing a tattoo there would be.

hahah I have quite a few and they are def not gross :) But everyone is entiled to an opinion :)
  • Mommy2Avaj
    Mommy2Avaj Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    Jes my personal opinion here, but I actually want one!! lol I have ink already, so I know its gonna hurt like a SOB! But I think something cutesy would be awesome there!
  • trackercasey76
    trackercasey76 Posts: 780 Member
    Options
    I LOVE them!! But I am heavily tattooed. I have a tattoo artist friend that put rose petals on the INNER Labia...OUCH!!!
  • ChitownFoodie
    ChitownFoodie Posts: 1,562 Member
    Options
    I've got a scorpian on my lower ab, its close to my female parts. I don't plan to have kids so I really don't worry about it getting stretched and weird looking. I also have a dragon on my left side from my ribs down to my hip bone.
  • chocolateandpb
    chocolateandpb Posts: 453 Member
    Options
    <
    I have one and I think it's sexy. I've never had ANY complaints about it. :smile:

Edited to add that I don't ever want to have babies, so I'm not worried about it getting totally stretched out and misshapen. And it didn't hurt that bad. The tattoo on my inner bicep hurt much worse.
  • Troll
    Troll Posts: 922 Member
    Options
    As long as it was done with some tact. an arrow pointing to your goodies? no.
  • _Wits_
    _Wits_ Posts: 1,286 Member
    Options
    Other people's opinion of me are none of my business.

THIS!
  • ruurik
    ruurik Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    Never seen a good tattoo! But do what you like! It's your bod!
  • areufnkiddingme
    areufnkiddingme Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Totally depends on the girls anatomy and the tattoo she chooses.
  • terrappyn
    terrappyn Posts: 324 Member
    Options
    I dont have a tattoo.. when people ask " what you dont have a tattoo why?" I say " would you put a bumper sticker on a Ferrari " :laugh:

Althought I do have a few tatts. I love this answer!! (Mine are not visible with jeans and a t-shirt on.)
  • JustJennie1
    Options
    I dont have a tattoo.. when people ask " what you dont have a tattoo why?" I say " would you put a bumper sticker on a Ferrari " :laugh:

My husband says he likes his artwork on the walls.
  • martincrca
    Options
    Not a fan in that area ... half sleeve, partial chest ... those are win.
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,248 Member
    Options
    And this is the reason I wouldn't want to be a tattoo artist.

What people do to their own bodies is their business and their business only. But I wouldn't want to have to touch someone there unless we were in a relationship.