Female pubic tattoos- hot or not?

Options

Replies

• rhonniema
    rhonniema Posts: 522
    Options
    A friend of mine has Winnie the Pooh with a honey pot with a comic bubble that says, "Tastes like honey." tattooed right above her nether region.

Winnie the Pooh is gross to me now.

That's just icky. I think any grown up who has Winnie the Pooh tattooed anywhere on their body is an idiot. I get that you like him but you're not seven.
    Well she got it when we were like 17 lol.
    It was gross then so it's probably horrible now.
  • jeffrodgers1
    jeffrodgers1 Posts: 991 Member
    Options
    Can't help but think of a friend who had a couple of cherries on her tummy.

She became pregnant.

The cherries became apples.

She had the baby.

The cherries now look like dried prunes amongst the stretch marks...

Tattoo's are ok in moderation, but people should consider the next 30-40 years when getting one. It should be tasteful and enduring (i.e. getting your boyfriends name of 2 months may not be too swift).
  • Justa_Paperbag
    Justa_Paperbag Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Placement-wise, definitely not for me. I know that when I gain weight, that's the first area where it goes (below the belly button) and I'd be afraid that if I went up or down in my weight, it would start to look weird. If I wanted a private area for a tattoo, I'd be more inclined to go for the ribs, as I don't wear midriff-bearing anything. Depending no the individual and the actual tattoo, I think they can look nice. Tattoos are part of self-expression, so if that's your thing - more power to you.
  • MeliJean78
    MeliJean78 Posts: 249
    Options
    Had a patient with the words, "pet my kitty" inked right above her mons.

I love tats, and think most are hot ... but if I'm showing off my kitty it better be to someone who doesn't need written instructions on how to make her purr.
  • lb7970
    lb7970 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    I don't have any tattoos personally but have seen some that look great and make that person look hot. I know someone who has one on her pubic region that says "It's not gonna lick itself". That cracked me up!
  • leslielrd12
    leslielrd12 Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    How do you know it is Friday and this week needs to end? You thought the title of this post was Female Public Tattoos. Yeah had no idea what was going on this post for 5 minutes. I'm going to get more coffee :huh:
  • CanadianThunder
    Options
    Tattoos are hot in general. F what everyone says, if you want it, do it.

Tattoos are hot to you and tattoos aren't hot to me.

However if it's something someone wants then they most certainly shouldn't let people on a message board or IRL dissuade them from it.

Right, OP asked for people's opinions, I gave mine, and you just repeated what I said.
  • SunnyBrooke0
    Options
    Not !!
  • staceface519
    Options
    It depends on the tattoo. If it's something that is thought out and has meaning then I think it's hot. If it's some generic wall art at a studio in Corpis Christy from spring break then it's tacky. IMO
    Aree. . i know a few females who have it and it looks awesome!!!. . . . other have done the "no-no" and gottan a tattoo off a wall and on that spot to "hide it". . depdends on the persona dn the tat they get. . . to each their own
  • staceface519
    Options
    Had a patient with the words, "pet my kitty" inked right above her mons.

I love tats, and think most are hot ... but if I'm showing off my kitty it better be to someone who doesn't need written instructions on how to make her purr.

HAHAHA YES!!!!! best answer ever!!!!!! . . written instructions to make your kitty purr. . . that just made my day!
  • PaleoPath4Lyfe
    PaleoPath4Lyfe Posts: 3,161 Member
    Options
    Not. My husband is a tattoo artist and he had to tattoo butterfly wings on this girls vagina. He tried to charge her a couple hundred extra so she wouldn't go for it but she really, really wanted it done.

Wow.......way to publically put your husband's morals and ethics in question. So you're going to tell me that your husband had issues with tattooing a certain area, and instead of being honest about his own personal feelings about it, he chose to charge her an exorbitant amount to try to deter her? Sounds to me like he exploited her, and quite honestly, he is unprofessional. And a crook.

Most tattoo artists charge more money for certain areas of the body. That is the way it was when I lived in Virginia. Arms, legs, hands, feet were cheap. There was a 25% increase for the torso areas (stomach, back, chest, sides) and 50% increase for any "private" areas of the body.
  • Cindy311
    Cindy311 Posts: 780 Member
    Options
    Andy-Bowler-Monki-Do-Tattoo-Studio-Belper-UK.jpg

Something like this?
  • Jipples
    Jipples Posts: 663 Member
    Options
    HOT :smokin:
  • staceface519
    Options
    Ive had a child. . . i do not have tats on my hooo-ha. . btu i do have them on my hips. . . they got a lil stretched when i had my daughter but since losing the weight they stretched back and look like they did when i had them tatted. . .

in total i have 10 tattoos scattered around my body.
  • rocksyraeis
    Options
    Never seen a good tattoo! But do what you like! It's your bod!

<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ :flowerforyou: art is beautiful in my opinion tattoos, watercolor, poetry, photographs all is sel expression all is a work of art all is beautiful to me. My body is my canvas part of the reason i workout and eat right is for that canvas tattoos are my drawing upon my canvas :)
  • collectsfrogs
    collectsfrogs Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I have one there, a cupcake with a pumpkin on top. (Personal meaning) Was done by my boyfriend. Didn't hurt as much as you would think. I have 6 (so far) all together. I have the Bullfrog games logo on my lower back, a skeleton girl with a rose from my ankle to my knee, A Jasmine Beckett Fairy with a Frog from my lower neck to middle back, a dragon fly pond scene on the top of my foot (by far the worse place to ever get a tat), and a Chocobo holding a Moogle on my left lower back. All can be covered by clothing for my profession. And I plan on getting a pond scene on my right side from my ankle to my armpit. To each their own with what they decide. They are the ones who have to live with them.
  • bleacheblonde
    Options
    I'd have to say it depends...I probably wouldn't get one because I think that area would be way too sensitive and I would probably twitch a lot (I tend to be twitchy while I'm getting inked). Plus I don't really want a tattoo artist near my lady parts unless my fiance learns how to tattoo :wink:

In other "trashy tattoo" news, I once saw a stripper with a lower back tattoo that said "BONE ME." I *kitten* you not. That is what it said. I almost felt sorry for her, but she appeared to be very proud of the tattoo considering that she pointed it out to me on purpose, so whatevs.
  • tabooski
    tabooski Posts: 89
    Options
    Not
  • agardiner126
    Options
    I know a woman that got "Respect" above her hoo-hah and guns pointing down towards the area... I thought it was completely stupid!!! If I saw "Respect" over a woman's vagina I would laugh and immediately lose all "Respect" for her... True Story...

Where's my free t-shirt?
  • sunshine2212677
    sunshine2212677 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    i like tatoos on guys and girls.
    i have 4, but all can be hidden if appropriate.

good art work, and no weird smudgy cheesey characters, and i think tatoos are nice