Female pubic tattoos- hot or not?

Options

Replies

• jessejames3ball
    Options
    Hot. I have tattoos, and love them on women, if they are done well of course.
  • staceface519
    Options
    Never seen a good tattoo! But do what you like! It's your bod!

<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ :flowerforyou: art is beautiful in my opinion tattoos, watercolor, poetry, photographs all is sel expression all is a work of art all is beautiful to me. My body is my canvas part of the reason i workout and eat right is for that canvas tattoos are my drawing upon my canvas :)

AMEN TO THAT SISTER!
  • staceface519
    Options
    I'd have to say it depends...I probably wouldn't get one because I think that area would be way too sensitive and I would probably twitch a lot (I tend to be twitchy while I'm getting inked). Plus I don't really want a tattoo artist near my lady parts unless my fiance learns how to tattoo :wink:

In other "trashy tattoo" news, I once saw a stripper with a lower back tattoo that said "BONE ME." I *kitten* you not. That is what it said. I almost felt sorry for her, but she appeared to be very proud of the tattoo considering that she pointed it out to me on purpose, so whatevs.

WOW,. . . really? bone me?? what a classy stripper. . . SMH. . . . some people get the silliest tattoos. . . . my friend got a yield sign above his wang with lil wayne lyrics in it. . . it looks so stupid. . wait hes a stripper. . makes sense
  • IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym
    Options
    I love all 3 of mine, including the one in the bikini area - as seen in my profile picture. Its simple, but sexy. And, all 3 of mine can be easily covered for work.
  • paleirishmother
    Options
    As long as it's not something that is meant to be offensive, or profane.

also,

not the Tasmanian devil holding the Stanley cup wearing a hockey jersey.
  • CanadianThunder
    Options
    Not. My husband is a tattoo artist and he had to tattoo butterfly wings on this girls vagina. He tried to charge her a couple hundred extra so she wouldn't go for it but she really, really wanted it done.

Wow.......way to publically put your husband's morals and ethics in question. So you're going to tell me that your husband had issues with tattooing a certain area, and instead of being honest about his own personal feelings about it, he chose to charge her an exorbitant amount to try to deter her? Sounds to me like he exploited her, and quite honestly, he is unprofessional. And a crook.

Most tattoo artists charge more money for certain areas of the body. That is the way it was when I lived in Virginia. Arms, legs, hands, feet were cheap. There was a 25% increase for the torso areas (stomach, back, chest, sides) and 50% increase for any "private" areas of the body.

I've never heard that, any time I've gotten pricing it's all related to size and colour.
  • creech6317
    creech6317 Posts: 869 Member
    Options
    I love tattoo's, I have quite a few, and I really like my tattoo artist and get along with him great. But I don't really want to know him that well, and don't want him that acquainted with that part of my body.

My tattoo's are for me, but I love showing them off, and having one that I couldn't show off would bum me out. And knowing me, I would get drunk and try to show it off, :noway: end up getting arrested, so it would be bad all around, for me. :laugh:

That and the idea of how much that would hurt, makes it just not worth it for me.

But for other people, tattoo's are about how you represent yourself. Who cares what other people think.
  • DizzyNurse
    Options
    OMG, I feel like a total dork! I read public instead of pubic and then got them all mixed up in my head... I thought to myself of course I wouldn't want to see someones pubic tattoo in public. NOW I get it :blushing:

I have several tattoos and I think that as long as you have put a lot of thought into it and it is well done then go for it.
  • Magnamus
    Magnamus Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Hot
  • DizzyNurse
    Options
    My tattoo's are for me, but I love showing them off, and having one that I couldn't show off would bum me out. And knowing me, I would get drunk and try to show it off, :noway: end up getting arrested, so it would be bad all around, for me. :laugh:

OMG, that is hilarious, you sound like me!
  • S1NN3R
    S1NN3R Posts: 452 Member
    Options
    That would be the location of my next tattoo!! I just really need to be sure what I want on there. LOL
  • Terryb99
    Terryb99 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    And, all 3 of mine can be easily covered for work.

For me, that is important. There are times when no tattoos will be more appropriate. :)
  • IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym
    Options
    And, all 3 of mine can be easily covered for work.

For me, that is important. There are times when no tattoos will be more appropriate. :)

in the office, any way... and maybe fancy gatherings, i.e. charity events and such. :smile:
  • plantgrrl
    plantgrrl Posts: 436 Member
    Options
    so consensus seems to be, if YOU think it's hot, then go for it, but be prepared for some people you're interested in no to like it, it could stretch over time and no one seems to think that "instructions" or anything with words may be a turn off or tacky and keep the humor off your body, esp. in that area. SO think about your tattoo for some time before you do it, remember if it's in an area where you tend to gain weight or are planning on having children it may get stretched out to unrecognizable.

I don't have any tattoos yet, but I'm not against it, just not sure what I would want to wear for all time.
  • sandiki
    sandiki Posts: 454
    Options
    Who cares.. it's your body.. personally I love tattoos.. where I have them are of my concern only.. should anyone see them again..who effin cares.. it's MY BODY!
  • redredy9
    redredy9 Posts: 706 Member
    Options
    I got a tattoo on my left hip bone when I was 18 and i HATE it. I wasn't trying to be sexy, I just wanted to get it somewhere where it would be hidden even in a bikini. I would have it removed in a heartbeat if it laser tattoo removal was cheaper. I was quoted $850 for 6 sessions. OUCH.
  • Rinkermann
    Rinkermann Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Generally I don't find tattoos attractive on a woman. They usually make a woman look more 'butch'. However, I was watching a german tv show called "wetten, dass...?" and one of the presenters, named Michelle Hunziker, had a tattoo that i thought really worked for her. Of course, it helps that she is gorgeous anyway.

Hopefully the picture comes up

338d4270.jpg
  • Jamdrgn
    Jamdrgn Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I am just going to go with OUCH!!!!!!!!
  • sizzle92
    sizzle92 Posts: 1,015 Member
    Options
    I am just going to go with OUCH!!!!!!!!

Didn't hurt at all. :)
  • PaleoPath4Lyfe
    PaleoPath4Lyfe Posts: 3,161 Member
    Options
    Not. My husband is a tattoo artist and he had to tattoo butterfly wings on this girls vagina. He tried to charge her a couple hundred extra so she wouldn't go for it but she really, really wanted it done.

Wow.......way to publically put your husband's morals and ethics in question. So you're going to tell me that your husband had issues with tattooing a certain area, and instead of being honest about his own personal feelings about it, he chose to charge her an exorbitant amount to try to deter her? Sounds to me like he exploited her, and quite honestly, he is unprofessional. And a crook.

Most tattoo artists charge more money for certain areas of the body. That is the way it was when I lived in Virginia. Arms, legs, hands, feet were cheap. There was a 25% increase for the torso areas (stomach, back, chest, sides) and 50% increase for any "private" areas of the body.

I've never heard that, any time I've gotten pricing it's all related to size and colour.

When I lived in Hampton Roads Virginia, that is the first question they asked, where on the body, then the size and what idea of a tattoo you wanted.

All of these things went into it.

I just got a back piece started a couple of weeks ago and was asked where at because they charge more for certain areas of the body.