QUESTION FOR MEN ONLY

Options
lorib75
lorib75 Posts: 490 Member
If your wife called you and said she was given NFL preseason tickets for tonights game ( your favorite team) would you or would you not be happy and say that you would love to go... BTW parking pass included...

Well, not mine. He said he would rather sit at home and watch it on TV.

Replies

• ilovemybuggy
    ilovemybuggy Posts: 1,584 Member
    Options
    If your wife called you and said she was given NFL preseason tickets for tonights game ( your favorite team) would you or would you not be happy and say that you would love to go... BTW parking pass included...

*pouts bc my opinion isn't wanted*
  • moosegt35
    moosegt35 Posts: 1,296 Member
    Options
    DEpends on the seats. Top row where I can't see anything, I'd rather watch TV. Decent seats, I think live games are more fun.
  • Il_DaniD_lI
    Il_DaniD_lI Posts: 1,593 Member
    Options
    Just break up.
  • S1NN3R
    S1NN3R Posts: 452 Member
    Options
    What team?
  • pastryari
    pastryari Posts: 8,646 Member
    Options

• holeshottdr
    holeshottdr Posts: 364 Member
    Options
    Hell yes I'd go!
  • trackercasey76
    trackercasey76 Posts: 780 Member
    Options
    I would jump at the chance!!!!
  • Espressocycle
    Espressocycle Posts: 2,245 Member
    Options
    I would be like "um, have we just met?" because I can't think of anything I would like to do less than see a preseason football game and my wife knows I have zero interest in football. And really, can't they wait until baseball's over?
  • BrettPGH
    BrettPGH Posts: 4,720 Member
    Options
    A. Never ask for men's opinions only. All you'll get is women.

B. I can understand. Pre-season is often terrible. Sometimes it's better to watch at home and shut it off when the third stringers come in.
  • ATclassof2021
    ATclassof2021 Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    I am in.....would rather watch anything live then on TV.....well unless it is freakin freezing out :-)
  • Krizzle4Rizzle
    Krizzle4Rizzle Posts: 2,704 Member
    Options
    Just break up.

You cannot answer this question! Not allowed. Wait..I'm not supposed to even be in this thread...
  • Jebbster007
    Jebbster007 Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    Just break up.

lol
  • _the_feniks_
    _the_feniks_ Posts: 3,443 Member
    Options
    That depends. Are you requiring he take you?
  • PattieCakes23
    Options

:sad:
  • JPod279
    JPod279 Posts: 722 Member
    Options
    I went to a pre-season game once. The woman I was dating got the tix. It was a Cowboy's game so it was August and like 120 degrees in the old Texas Stadium and no breeze. I wouldn't have wanted to do that again and I frickin love football and the Dallas Cowboys. BUT, if it was a game in the new stadium and they were even half way decent seats, hell yeah I would go, unless it was the last preseason game as usually only scrubs play in that one.
  • digitalbill
    digitalbill Posts: 1,410 Member
    Options

I was faced with this same exact decision two weeks ago.
    Watch the Phins.... in Florida... in the middle of summer.....

No thanks, the television sounds just perfect to me.
  • Mrbusterb
    Mrbusterb Posts: 114
    Options

WHAT!!!!!!! is he sick or something
  • EatClean_WashUrNuts
    EatClean_WashUrNuts Posts: 1,590 Member
    Options
    He's not a man.
  • trackercasey76
    Options
    edit
  • trackercasey76
    Options
    I would be like "um, have we just met?" because I can't think of anything I would like to do less than see a preseason football game and my wife knows I have zero interest in football. And really, can't they wait until baseball's over?

Because Baseball NEVER ENDS...I mean C'mon Enough already!!! I would rather have a Root canal then watch pro baseball!!