QUESTION FOR MEN ONLY

Options

Replies

• PhilyPhresh
    PhilyPhresh Posts: 600 Member
    Options
    I think that calls for him being stripped of him man card and court marshaled... in other news, I'll go! :drinker:
  • mtneerjk81
    mtneerjk81 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    It's preseason...only worth going if they are great seats. I'm a season ticket holder and usually give my preseason seats away.
  • bigdawg025
    bigdawg025 Posts: 774 Member
    Options
    Send me the tickets... I will go in his place! LOL
  • Chrisxytme
    Chrisxytme Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    If your wife called you and said she was given NFL preseason tickets for tonights game ( your favorite team) would you or would you not be happy and say that you would love to go... BTW parking pass included...

Well, not mine. He said he would rather sit at home and watch it on TV.

I would say how awesome of a wife she is, and leave work early to go I know its just pre season but football is football LOL Parking Pass equals tailgating
  • fatboypup
    fatboypup Posts: 1,873 Member
    Options
    depends .......

A) its preseaon
    B) its friday night traffics gonna suck
    C) while games are fun at the stadium you do get a better view on tv most times
    D) Beer at home is cheaper

thou I'd prolly have went just cause the wife went to the trouble of getting the tickets
  • BigCed77024
    BigCed77024 Posts: 1,115 Member
    Options
    If your wife called you and said she was given NFL preseason tickets for tonights game ( your favorite team) would you or would you not be happy and say that you would love to go... BTW parking pass included...

Well, not mine. He said he would rather sit at home and watch it on TV.

Depends on the team..lol. Actually if they were FREE and if my girl offered i would love to go! Tell him to get off his *kitten*!
  • misslegz
    misslegz Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    Coming from a die hard football fan.....preseason is great....but its preseason...when the true season starts I bet that answer would be very different.
    12309460.png
  • aaeros
    aaeros Posts: 157
    Options
    Let me think about that for a... HELL YEAH I would go!
  • BigCed77024
    BigCed77024 Posts: 1,115 Member
    Options
    A. Never ask for men's opinions only. All you'll get is women.

B. I can understand. Pre-season is often terrible. Sometimes it's better to watch at home and shut it off when the third stringers come in.

Missing the point! Doesnt MATTER if its pre-season..your wife is doing something NICE for you...appreciate it!
  • Qarol
    Qarol Posts: 6,171 Member
    Options
    I already know my husband would rather watch it at home, on our 50" plasma, sitting on our reclining love seat, with our fully stocked liquor cabinet and a DVR equipped with a pause button.
  • lorib75
    lorib75 Posts: 490 Member
    Options
    I didn't want to say the team because everyone will laugh THEY SUCK>>>>> KC CHIEFS>>>>>

but the point is... it's his favorite team. I had 6 tickets and a parking pass given to me. Why would we NOT go? OHHHHH
    that's right... cuz beer at home is already cold and in the fridge and I can bring it to him on a silver platter.:explode:

ps seats are on the 40 yard line about 25 rows up.
  • I_wanna_live
    I_wanna_live Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    I must not be a guy then, I don't like to watch football... or any sport. Watching seems useless.... LET ME PLAY COACH!!!
  • fatboypup
    fatboypup Posts: 1,873 Member
    Options
    A. Never ask for men's opinions only. All you'll get is women.

B. I can understand. Pre-season is often terrible. Sometimes it's better to watch at home and shut it off when the third stringers come in.

Missing the point! Doesnt MATTER if its pre-season..your wife is doing something NICE for you...appreciate it!

its not that i wouldnt be appreciative but id prolly ***** and complain the whole time and it would be easier and more considerate in the long run just not to go
  • 99clmsntgr
    99clmsntgr Posts: 777 Member
    Options
    Wow. While I admit I see more of the game when I watch on TV....free tickets! To a professional game?! And he doesn't want to go?

You did explain to him that you were actually talking about AMERICAN FOOTBALL and not "futbol," right?

Or maybe the proper comeback comes from this scene:
    2588afe6_you-know-how-i-know.jpeg
  • iWaffle
    iWaffle Posts: 2,208 Member
    Options
    What team?
    That's correct. We need to know the details first. It's too soon to judge.
  • tomomatic
    tomomatic Posts: 1,794 Member
    Options
    I've been to a game before and suffered through a cold, wet rain with back spasms to watch my team get shut out by the Cowboys while being led by the worst head coach in the history of football, Jim Zorn. I would not suffer through that in nose bleed seats. At home, I would change the channel.

If I was going with a group of friends, and we were tailgating, absolutely.

If I was given owners box level seats (like my old company had) where the seating area is heated, food is buffet style, and there's a pool table where I can play with Hall of Famers that are hanging around and sit on nice comfy leather seats.... I'm in. (all happened. All true. Bruce Smith is really down to earth), I'd drop everything.
  • bigdawg025
    bigdawg025 Posts: 774 Member
    Options
    I didn't want to say the team because everyone will laugh THEY SUCK>>>>> KC CHIEFS>>>>>

but the point is... it's his favorite team. I had 6 tickets and a parking pass given to me. Why would we NOT go? OHHHHH
    that's right... cuz beer at home is already cold and in the fridge and I can bring it to him on a silver platter.:explode:

ps seats are on the 40 yard line about 25 rows up.

I'm a STEELERS fan... but I absolutely LOVE going to games at Arrowhead!!!
  • Sh1tsRainbows
    Sh1tsRainbows Posts: 1,227 Member
    Options
    I would be like "um, have we just met?" because I can't think of anything I would like to do less than see a preseason football game and my wife knows I have zero interest in football. And really, can't they wait until baseball's over?

Because Baseball NEVER ENDS...I mean C'mon Enough already!!! I would rather have a Root canal then watch pro baseball!!

thats cause you live close to the Tigers which havent been a winning team, since what the 80's????
  • TheRoadDog
    TheRoadDog Posts: 11,793 Member
    Options
    We don't have a professional Football team in Portland and I don't like football, but...my wife did send me an email and said she and my oldest daughter are going school clothes shopping this evening for the granddaughters and she needed me to have dinner ready by 5:30.
  • _the_feniks_
    _the_feniks_ Posts: 3,443 Member
    Options
    I wouldn't want to go with my wife. But that's because she doesn't like sports and there was that whole adultery thing. Your husband may have other reasons. Have you asked him?