• Shannon2714
    Shannon2714 Posts: 843 Member
    Options
    Q...I love you! :laugh:

I have way too many to list!
  • rowdylibrarian
    rowdylibrarian Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    I don't HAVE to do it, but I do like eating my Reese's Pieces in alphabetical order by color. :)
  • LauraMacNCheese
    LauraMacNCheese Posts: 7,198 Member
    Options
    It's quite simply impossible to list only one...
  • BrettPGH
    BrettPGH Posts: 4,720 Member
    Options
    'Cause the best
    kind of girl
    is a quirky girl
  • yoovie
    yoovie Posts: 17,121 Member
    Options
    i draw on the walls and skip instead of walk sometimes
  • thomassd1969
    thomassd1969 Posts: 564 Member
    Options
    I can not eat anything without a napkin. Hey that gives me an idea how to lose weight.
  • jenbit
    jenbit Posts: 4,289 Member
    Options
    I eat Ice ... alot of ice and no my teeth dont hurt lol....
    I always have to have a blanket on when sleeping but my feet have to be uncovered.
    I can go a really long time without blinking.
    I have crazy sensative hearing .
  • Typhanee83
    Typhanee83 Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    To name a few:

I make lists for everything.
    I shake my leg, constantly.
    I have a hard time "relaxing" when I know there are things to do.
    I sing the ABC's when I brush my teeth.
    I have a phobia of tape measures.
  • Tannedtiffers
    Tannedtiffers Posts: 558 Member
    Options
    I can't stand for the "bubbles" on a lid to be pushed down on a drink. It drives me insane. Seriously.

Coke, DP, Diet, Other....DANG just leave it!
  • NostalgicMuse
    NostalgicMuse Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    I rearrange shelves at the store if they're unorganized... I just can't ignore it.
    Also, at restaurants, the sugar packets must all be facing the same direction.... c'mon people!!

I'm sure there's much more, this is probably the "safe" stuff.
  • morganhccstudent724
    morganhccstudent724 Posts: 1,261 Member
    Options
    Drives me insane when my money isn't all facing the same way in order. Must be all the years working as a teller.

One night, my friend did a little amateur thing at the strip club. She runs over and flashes me all these dollars. All I could see is mismatched money. I grab them out of her hand and spent the next 15 minutes straightening and organizing 250 bills in the middle of the strip club. :happy:
  • Tannedtiffers
    Tannedtiffers Posts: 558 Member
    Options
    I rearrange shelves at the store if they're unorganized... I just can't ignore it.

My 11 yr old daughter does this, and has been doing this for a few years. Each and every time we go to the store.
  • misslegz
    misslegz Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    Drives me insane when my money isn't all facing the same way in order. Must be all the years working as a teller.

One night, my friend did a little amateur thing at the strip club. She runs over and flashes me all these dollars. All I could see is mismatched money. I grab them out of her hand and spent the next 15 minutes straightening and organizing 250 bills in the middle of the strip club. :happy:

I have the same issue.....my money has to be facing the same direction with no corners folded at all. So it has to be the fact that we worked as teller!! ha!! I also do not call pennies, nickels, dimes change....I call it coin.

12309460.png
  • haleylovessoccer
    Options
    My friends always catch me touching my fork to my lips before I put it in my mouth. I have no clue why and I have no clue that I'm ever doing it until my friends point it out.
  • FuneralDiner
    FuneralDiner Posts: 438 Member
    Options
    I chew the inside of my mouth sometimes to the point where I'm spitting out blood. It tastes good and I like the sensation of tearing off the flesh with my teeth. Gives me pretty bad mouth ulcers though. >.>
  • 126siany
    126siany Posts: 1,386 Member
    Options
    I walk around when I brush my teeth. Don't know why, but I'm totally incapable of just standing in front of the sink and brushing them there!