QUESTION FOR MEN ONLY

Options

Replies

• Newf77
    Newf77 Posts: 802 Member
    Options
    I would jump a the chance to go then later that night jump her. He may just not find the enjoyment in going through the pain of driveing to the stadium; walking to the seats; trying to find the spare change to pay for the over cooked food and the roar of the intoxicated crowd.
  • lleesmann
    Options
    I didn't want to say the team because everyone will laugh THEY SUCK>>>>> KC CHIEFS>>>>>

but the point is... it's his favorite team. I had 6 tickets and a parking pass given to me. Why would we NOT go? OHHHHH
    that's right... cuz beer at home is already cold and in the fridge and I can bring it to him on a silver platter.:explode:

ps seats are on the 40 yard line about 25 rows up.

Hey now, don't hate on the Chiefs. Yes, I'm not your demographic for the question, but a game at Arrowhead (regardless of preseason or regulation) is a good time. Just sayin...
  • Rubie81
    Rubie81 Posts: 720 Member
    Options
    We don't have a professional Football team in Portland and I don't like football, but...my wife did send me an email and said she and my oldest daughter are going school clothes shopping this evening for the granddaughters and she needed me to have dinner ready by 5:30.

:laugh:
  • live sport is always better :)
  • eatcleanNtraindirty
    eatcleanNtraindirty Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    If your wife called you and said she was given NFL preseason tickets for tonights game ( your favorite team) would you or would you not be happy and say that you would love to go... BTW parking pass included...

Well, not mine. He said he would rather sit at home and watch it on TV.

I'd for sure go watch it! Booze, pizza, and live football... can't beat it! Even if it is preseason... you just leave when the third stringers come on.
  • lamolta
    lamolta Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Who gave you the tickets? If it was some guy with questionable intentions I might not be that jazzed to go.
  • hedgiie
    hedgiie Posts: 1,245 Member
    Options
    that's weird, in my case i will be totally happy.
  • stephendamour
    Options
    OP, some women like football too ya know? haha

I am a guy who thinks that a woman in a baseball/football/hockey jersey is incredibly sexy. You dont need to know all the rules and if you can have a beer and yell at the ump/ref its even sexier.

Having said all that, that sounds like an amazing date to me!
  • Laces_0ut
    Laces_0ut Posts: 3,750 Member
    Options
    if the tix were free id probably go but pre season football is not that great.

they should do away with the pre season. they are pros they dont need it. college teams dont have it.
  • todd6977
    todd6977 Posts: 400 Member
    Options
    check and see if he has balls? because if he dont wanna go he;s not a man!!
    hell yea i would go no questions asked!!
  • poncho33
    poncho33 Posts: 1,511
    Options
    Yeah, I'd rather watch on TV.... going downtown to watch half the starters play for 5 minutes, too much of a hassle. Plus at the Metrodome in Minnesota us guys have to pee in a trough... I don't like my pee mixing with others.
  • katamus
    katamus Posts: 2,363 Member
    Options
    Like only men are going to answer...

Preseason doesn't count. At all. Whatsoever. Do not care. He would feel the same way. Why spend the gas and deal with the frustration of getting downtown, then WILDLY overpay for beer and a snack.. When I can sit out the couch in my underwear?
  • Laces_0ut
    Laces_0ut Posts: 3,750 Member
    Options

Preseason doesn't count. At all. Whatsoever. Do not care. He would feel the same way. Why spend the gas and deal with the frustration of getting downtown, then WILDLY overpay for beer and a snack.. When I can sit out the couch in my underwear?

said like a true fan. :)

i feel the same way.

i guess if you dont get to go to many games then a pre season game would seem great?
  • poncho33
    poncho33 Posts: 1,511
    Options

I love you...
  • ccburn5
    ccburn5 Posts: 473 Member
    Options
    Pre-season...... meh...... I'd probably go but if all the circumstances around it were perfect.

Regular season, I'd go see the worst two teams in the league FOR SURE!!!!!
  • cubizzle
    cubizzle Posts: 900 Member
    Options
    If your wife called you and said she was given NFL preseason tickets for tonights game ( your favorite team) would you or would you not be happy and say that you would love to go... BTW parking pass included...

Well, not mine. He said he would rather sit at home and watch it on TV.

ummm... WTF.... is this guy for real?

you said GIVEN right? So it's not a money issue?
  • ccburn5
    ccburn5 Posts: 473 Member
    Options

I love you...

What he ^ said!!!
  • cubizzle
    cubizzle Posts: 900 Member
    Options

said like a true fan. :)

i feel the same way.

i guess if you dont get to go to many games then a pre season game would seem great?

I disagree with this. It's a night out, it's still 'your' team. Not to mention it's game 3 of the preseason so the starters are playing at least half the game. There is more fun to be had than just watching the game as well. With all that said, I'm the type of guy that loves going to Single A baseball games a few times a week just to enjoy the ballpark.
  • sapabt
    sapabt Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I don't care if it's pre-season or not. I don't even care if it's for one of my favorite teams or one that I don't like (I can root for the other team). Free football tickets? Hell Yea!
  • DREXENDELSANGRE
    DREXENDELSANGRE Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Assuming you guys dont go to a lot of games, Id have to take you up on the opportunity to go see one live whenever the opportunity presents itself. But, I do see his point to an extent. You have all the comforts of home, close up shots, etc. Also, preseason games dont have the same appeal as regular season games, a lot of times your favorite players dont even see the field.