Am I obsessed?

Options
124»

Replies

• randysbombshellgirl
    randysbombshellgirl Posts: 338 Member
    Options
    Some really great feedback. Thanks everybody now I can take a day off and not feel too guilty (I hope)
  • Zoggy3333
    Zoggy3333 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    be careful
  • randysbombshellgirl
    Options
    You're dedicated (you didn't mention the length of the du you're training for but even a sprint takes dedication.....)

Obsession - A word used by the lazy to describe the dedicated :laugh: :laugh: (urbandictionary.com)
    DU is 2 mile run 13.7 bike & 2 mile run I love your def of obsession I'm going to use that.

A bike ride followed immediately by a run........the first time you do it your legs feel a little like jello.
    Have you started doing bricks yet?
    I'm a newbie what's bricks?n

A bike ride, followed immediately by a run. The first few times your legs are a bit wobbly.
    not yet I'll try a small one this weekend maybe 5 ride 2 run thanks for the info
  • randysbombshellgirl
    Options
    In my opinion,
    rest days=good
    feeling guilty about having a day off, and having to "sneak in" a workout = not good.

Mostly, I don't think you sound obsessed, I think you sound dedicated and committed. Be careful though, as there is a fine line. You may will see better results with at least 1 rest day a week, and with eating enough to fuel all that exercise. Especially given the fact that you're training for a specific event, give your body what it needs to perform at its best. :flowerforyou:
    wise advice thanks