Do You Ride a Motorcycle?

Options

Replies

• Cassie8877
    Cassie8877 Posts: 177
    Options
    Would LOVE to own my own Harley some day :) oh so sexy!!!!
  • Cassie8877
    Cassie8877 Posts: 177
    Options
    Would LOVE to own my own Harley some day :) oh so sexy!!!!
  • SurfinBird1981
    SurfinBird1981 Posts: 517 Member
    Options
    I ride on the back of one :happy:
  • JimLeonardRN
    JimLeonardRN Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    2ed91361.jpg

My ride. 2007 Yamaha Stratoliner S. 1900 cc v-twin. First bike.
  • mminor77
    mminor77 Posts: 313
    Options
    Started with a Buell Blast, sold that then went to a Buell Lightening and Yamaha R1. Loved them both for different reasons. I chose between the two depending on the route for the day. Loved the Buell in the turns and curves, low center of gravity, solid bike. Loved the R1 for the instant speed. Sold them both when I moved but will be getting back into it when I get more settled.
  • gimpy117
    gimpy117 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    I've got a 1973 Honda CB-450. A bit of a rare bird I'm deathly afraid of dropping it. Bills and time to find rare parts would suck
    561206_3446873525797_1656685830_n.jpg
  • tedybehr
    tedybehr Posts: 31
    Options
    my boyfriend has a beautiful custome chopper.. wins everywhere with it.... i just sold my Vulcan, Now im looking for a soft tail!
  • kajpen
    kajpen Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    I ride a 2003 Honda Shadow ACE 750. I love my bike...I love everything about riding (except for people in cages who don't pay attention) :)
  • Kalynx
    Kalynx Posts: 707 Member
    Options
    I like men that ride;)
  • rm830
    rm830 Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    I'd love to get one someday...once I've reached goal weight maybe, but for now I just love men that ride. So sexy!!!!
  • gimpy117
    gimpy117 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    I'd love to get one someday...once I've reached goal weight maybe, but for now I just love men that ride. So sexy!!!!
    ha ha with those i see in that pic...well u can ride on the back of mine sure
  • zumbatastic
    Options
    I've rode four wheelers and dirt bikes since I was 9 years old. I got my first street bike in 2007, a 2006 honda shadow 1100. Loved it!! I sold it because I didn't have time with the kids and my job at the time. I miss it now and at some time will get one again!!
  • theactionfigure
    Options
    I have been on motorcycles most of my life. From little 50's as a kid, to full dressers. I survived 5 long years of my adult life without a motorcycle right after college, and I'll never do that again! I also have an ACE right now, that I've had for about 8 years. I have my eye on an anniversary Heritage Softtail right now, but it's hard for me to pull the trigger on it since I'm not home that much to ride right now. I love the feel of the open road, it's peaceful. I love the smells of the road, good and bad. I love to go out with friends and hit new roads, places, and restaurants that maybe we would've never visited otherwise. I love the comradery, the brotherhood (and sisterhood), and it's awesome to get out and just clear your head sometimes. Sometimes after a long ride, and I'm on my way home, I just want to keep going . . . .
  • pandoraw
    pandoraw Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    I have a suzuki boulevard s50 800cc.
  • SunnyBrooke0
    Options
    Love to ride on the back, but want to learn to ride on my own someday. Grew up in a family of Harley riders...in my opinion nothing compares to a Harley :wink:

d102557c.jpg
  • jammer1964
    Options
    I ride a 2010 Harley Road Glide. I've been riding since I was a kid ... and I had a beat up old Suzuki for my first set of wheels. Most people got a car ... I had a motorcycle!

If I could figure out how to attach a photo, I would include my favorite pic -- of riding the Dragons Tail at Deals Gap!
  • elprincipito
    elprincipito Posts: 1,200 Member
    Options
    Buy a Triumph Scrambler.
    Scrambler900_MattBlack_RHS.jpg

Cheers.
    -wtk
    i want something similar to this :)
  • jammer1964
    Options
    Woot!

dealsgap.jpg
  • JeffTCole
    JeffTCole Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    I have ridden motorcycles since I was 14. For the past 10 years, my 2002 Harley Davidson V-Rod is my ride of choice. I ride for the sensory experience, because I become one with the machine.
    The things I look for in a bike:
    Long term reliability. Don't want to spend all my cash on maintenance. Other than oil changes, tires and brakes, the vrod has only been in the shop 3 times in 10 years/50,000 miles.
  • SunnyBrooke0
    Options
    Woot!

dealsgap.jpg

When you attach a picture you have to change the IMG at the beginning and the end to small letters...here you go :-)

dealsgap.jpg