Weird Celebrity Crushes

Options

Replies

• sweetchildomine
    sweetchildomine Posts: 872 Member
    Options
    LOL I am surprised at the amount of women jonesing for Professor Snape hahhaha. I was happy to see that someone else has a thing for Seth Green!! I have loved the guy since he was in Can't Hardly Wait in the 90s!! I don't care if he's only 5'4!! I don't care if he's kinda dorky looking!! I LOVE HIM. I also have had a thing for Richard Gere since I was about 4 years old. There's just something dignified about him that I like!! Even now with his grandpa glasses!!

Richard+Gere+Richard+Gere+Films+Arbitrage+livnDyLkh0ll.jpg

YUM!! I would definitely take that Grandpa!! Yea, I know I'm weird :( lol
  • foxyforce
    foxyforce Posts: 3,078 Member
    Options
    nicholas cage *drools*
  • foxyforce
    foxyforce Posts: 3,078 Member
    Options
    My weird celebrity crush would have to be Rob Zombie, like the scruffy, creepy, dreadlocked Rob from the cover of Rolling Stone magazine years ago, omg... My husband thinks I'm nuts, but yum! I can also say I got to meet him and I have a picture with him and a signed poster!

a81b582aa26325cc826f4cf3635eec62.jpg

Holy crap...forgot how heavy my husband and I were back then....

rob zombie for sure!!!
  • HogSandwich
    HogSandwich Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    Oh man. There's a few that've already been mentioned: Gordon Ramsay, Alan Rickman, Jeremy Irons, Gary Oldman - my additional weird crushes are thusly:

David Bowie. Extra point for the what-the-christ Jareth costume.
    Anthony LaPaglia. Australians probably know him better, but he has a vaguely trent reznorish look that I really like.
    Peter Dinklage. Yep. I'd go there.
    Sean Bean. Would TOTALLY go there.
  • calamitydown
    Options
    rider strong, especially after his boy meets world years. yum. talent, looks, and brains.
  • giggles7706
    giggles7706 Posts: 1,491 Member
    Options
    Christopher Meloni! I watched an episode of Oz and fell in love with him! I was so excited when I found him on SUV. Everybody thinks I'm crazy but I think that man is so sexy.
  • ShimmerKitten
    ShimmerKitten Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    I adore David tennant, John barrowman, martin freeman, benedict cumberbatch and TOM HIDDLESTON.
    he's actually that perf.
  • taunto
    taunto Posts: 6,420 Member
    Options
    Rachel Maddow and marlee matlin. I'm no way embarrassed to admit them, they're both incredibly sexy and beautiful to me.

But Kate Beckinsale still steals the throne :D
  • zumbatastic
    Options
    Kevin Smith of Clerks....smart, sexy, and a smart *kitten*. The triple S!! :-)
  • freespiritistaken
    Options
    Jerry Trainor!! <3
    I got a huge crush on him but nobody knows because they would make fun of me...But he is handsome and i don't know,I'm just attracted to him..

jerry-trainor-72340.jpg

V <3
    Mysterious and very smart and he has the sexiest voice ever. Best male movie character.

vendetta.preview.jpg

And finally Christopher Lambert (most people my age don't know him that's why i put him as a "weird crush")

christopher-lambert-316874l.jpg
  • Fozzi43
    Fozzi43 Posts: 2,984 Member
    Options
    Jonathan Rhys meyers.....yummy......
  • freespiritistaken
    Options
    Forgot to mention Stone Gossard. He's the guitarist of Pearl Jam. Haven't heard a single soul admitting their crush on him.

tumblr_m8rof4XSt31qas5kfo1_500.jpg
  • helenoftroy1
    helenoftroy1 Posts: 638 Member
    Options
    The joker. Not the movie portrayals (though I like them too) but as he's portrayed in the animated series. He's pretty...
    Also Mark Hamil (voice of the Joker) and Malcolm Mcdowell when he was young.

totally Malcolm mcdowell!!!! When he was in If. Yum.........my!
  • Samstudent88
    Options
    Stephen Colbert
    Steven Carell
    David Duchovny
    Chevy Chase (younger)
    Bill Murray (younger)
    John Kranski (sp?) ( from the office)
    Alan Rickman
    Yes I'm odd, but that's okay!!
  • Peta22
    Peta22 Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    Not Jim Parsons the actor himself but the actual character of Sheldon that he plays on The Big Bang Theory. But I'm not at all embarrassed to say that. Don't know if this counts though, lol.

Bahahahahaha! I'd forgotten about Jim Parsons :laugh: I had a dream about him and I've had a little crush on him ever since! Lol... In my dream he was quite strong and authoritative though so mayb i was Jim Parsons and not Sheldon? Can't remember... :tongue:

My thing is a deep voice though - and someone who has a very strong, dominant demeanor... Looks are definitely secondary so several of my crushes are probably cringeworthy and embarrassing :laugh:
  • FrauHausMaus
    Options
    Jerry Trainor!! <3
    I got a huge crush on him but nobody knows because they would make fun of me...But he is handsome and i don't know,I'm just attracted to him..

LOL!!! I used to make the kids watch iCarly with me so I could gawk at Jerry Trainor!! He's so cute!
  • Goal_Driven
    Goal_Driven Posts: 371 Member
    Options
    Seth Green
    Gordan Ramsey
    Joseph Gordon-Levitt
    ...I'm sure there's more! lol :)
  • WifeNMama
    WifeNMama Posts: 2,876 Member
    Options
    Best. Vampire. Ever.
    Geek crush on Tessla, and I'm not even embarrassed.
    62733881.png
  • LuckyAng
    LuckyAng Posts: 1,173 Member
    Options
    Im 33 but man Helen Mirren is freaking gorgeous!

Yes she is!!
  • LuckyAng
    LuckyAng Posts: 1,173 Member
    Options
    Christopher Meloni! I watched an episode of Oz and fell in love with him! I was so excited when I found him on SUV. Everybody thinks I'm crazy but I think that man is so sexy.

Um, no I do not think that's crazy!! *drool*

Christopher-Meloni-fergie.jpg