Come on people

Options
corrinnebrown
corrinnebrown Posts: 345 Member
Anyone else get super annoyed by people not spelling lose correctly?!?!

I mean really people...you lose weight...your clothes feel loose.

Replies

• live2runnj
    live2runnj Posts: 157
    Options
    There are sum really stupid people on hear aren't their????
  • awilcox1014
    Options
    live2runnj - that made me laugh!!!
  • camrunner
    camrunner Posts: 363
    Options
    It's annoying, yes. However, it's almost as annoying that you omitted a very important comma in the thread title.
  • Bucky83
    Bucky83 Posts: 1,194 Member
    Options
    Sadly...yes, corinnebrown...i'm a bit of a spelling policewoman. I don't like the word 'nazi' as we never know if we have any people from Germany here!

Yes, I'm THAT politically correct.........most of the time. :laugh:

ETA: Apparently I can't spell "Germany" when I'm buzzed. Hahahaha.
  • elprincipito
    elprincipito Posts: 1,200 Member
    Options
    OMG I am so happy to see the FIRST post ever about this epidemic!
  • Cinnamon0603
    Cinnamon0603 Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    There are sum really stupid people on hear aren't their????

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • chocl8girl
    chocl8girl Posts: 1,968 Member
    Options
    It's annoying, yes. However, it's almost as annoying that you emitted a very important comma in the thread title.

omitted*
  • creech6317
    creech6317 Posts: 869 Member
    Options
    Wow, way too much attention to detail for me at this hour in the morning. I must need much more coffee! :drinker: :drinker: :drinker:
  • camrunner
    camrunner Posts: 363
    Options
    It's annoying, yes. However, it's almost as annoying that you emitted a very important comma in the thread title.

omitted*

I've never been more embarrassed in my entire life.
  • MinMin97
    MinMin97 Posts: 2,676 Member
    Options
    It's annoying, yes. However, it's almost as annoying that you omitted a very important comma in the thread title.
    Ha!
    One more cup of coffee should clear all heads here:)
  • apedeb09
    apedeb09 Posts: 805 Member
    Options

omitted*

:laugh:
  • Dauntlessness
    Dauntlessness Posts: 1,489 Member
    Options
    How about we focus on the real problems in life instead of spelling errors on a forum topic. Sigh.
  • Bucky83
    Options

omitted*

And I believe that's the end of this thread???

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

:laugh:
  • aholly70
    aholly70 Posts: 577 Member
    Options
    I don't see the big deal,no one is prefect with spelling at least they are trying,all of you are not perfect,there's so many things to worry about in the world and you pick this petty thing.you know what the mean.
  • samra2012
    samra2012 Posts: 715
    Options
    I don't see the big deal,no one is prefect with spelling at least they are trying,all of you are not perfect,there's so many things to worry about in the world and you pick this petty thing.you know what the mean.

this!

i speak spanish not english... so... i really dont care! if u are my friend you will understand!!
  • WolffEarl
    WolffEarl Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    Of course the beauty of these spelling mistakes is that it demonstrates the flexibility and plasticity of our brains to derive contextual meaning even when words are misspelled, the wrong word is used or even "whn whle lttrs ar nt incldd, a shrt frm of wrtng srt of":) More power to the brain, Hurrah.
  • Bucky83
    Options
    Of course the beauty of these spelling mistakes is that it demonstrates the flexibility and plasticity of our brains to derive contextual meaning even when words are misspelled, the wrong word is used or even "whn whle lttrs ar nt incldd, a shrt frm of wrtng srt of":) More power to the brain, Hurrah.

I can't find the 'clapping' emoticon, but this is what I intend on from this reply! Outstanding!
  • DiannaMoorer
    DiannaMoorer Posts: 783 Member
    Options
    Nope. Why waste your time on something so petty when there are more important things to worry about.
  • corrinnebrown
    corrinnebrown Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    I'm not worried about other people spelling things incorrectly..it just gets on my nerves. So sorry, that there are other things in this life to worry more about. Did you all want me to start the eat back your exercise calories thread again? That's where people can get really mean.

I did omit the comma in my title. Total FAIL. :D
  • katamus
    katamus Posts: 2,363 Member
    Options
    OMG I am so happy to see the FIRST post ever about this epidemic!

LMAO