Ok so who weighs naked/underwear and who with clothes?

Options

Replies

• NostalgicMuse
    NostalgicMuse Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    Naked after #1 and #2 before I eat.
  • JenniferNoll
    JenniferNoll Posts: 367 Member
    Options
    I weigh naked. They hate that when I do it at the doctor's office.
  • Crystaleyed
    Crystaleyed Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    No clothes (unless obviously I'm at the doctor's, that would be a little awkward) first thing in the morning before eating.
  • chiedo_le_donne212
    chiedo_le_donne212 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    First thing in morning after toilet before food yes?
    always in the morning before food and no clothes.
  • melissaw78
    melissaw78 Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    Wearing whatever I slept in, often bra, undies and a t-shirt or cami. And after I use the potty.
  • Nathangonzalez2
    Nathangonzalez2 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Morning, Bathroom first, than always nakkie..
  • nikkiw283
    Options
    naked or just in undies first thing in the morning
  • XXXMinnieXXX
    XXXMinnieXXX Posts: 3,459 Member
    Options
    morning after the loo, in the buff, twice per week x
  • JamieAlexandraX
    JamieAlexandraX Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    First thing in the morning after the toilet with underwear on before breakfast.
  • microwoman999
    microwoman999 Posts: 545 Member
    Options
    Naked in the morning after potty before food :)
  • zombehcecil88
    Options
    I weigh in clothes. I use the scale at my work as I work in a nursing home. We have an accurate bath tub scale. lol I only weigh in every 5-9 days and I do it at random to not discourage me if I didn't lose any weight. Plus I visit my doctor for Rheumatoid arthritis every 3 months so they weigh me there as well.

11762840.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • fluffeesquirrel
    fluffeesquirrel Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Usually first thing in the morning in pajamas (lighter than jeans) before I eat... if I remember.
  • cardsfanlv
    cardsfanlv Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    always in the morning. always after I do whatever I have to do in the bathroom. always in nothing more than undies.
  • TiffersStr1
    TiffersStr1 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Naked, usually after breakfast, before shower.
  • SanjiSun
    SanjiSun Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    like almost everyone else, naked, first thing in the morning after the toilet before breakfast.
    I do it 3 or 4 times a week, the other days I'm travelling and typically don't have a scale.
  • BikinimomE
    BikinimomE Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    I don't obsess over the number on the scale. As a matter of fact, I don't own a scale. Haven't in over 13 years. I'm more concerned with the tape measure and performance during work-outs. So the answer is - no I don't care about clothing or shoes.
  • pen_thief
    pen_thief Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    I'll be an oddball here and say,
    "In light clothing, usually with shoes, at any time of day, on my Wii balance board."

I figure it might be off, but if I always weigh like that I will eventually see the difference. Plus the Wii allows you to select how heavy you estimate your clothing to be. Unfortunately it encourages you to weigh in daily, so my weight graph looks like: /\/\/\/\/\/\/\
  • Mrshunts
    Mrshunts Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    Yes of course, first thing in the morning, after a potty run, naked! I even take my scarf off lol if I didn't need my glasses to see the number I wouldn't have them on either lol
  • floridachikk
    floridachikk Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    This thread is awesome! I have to agree with the others that said if I wore clothes I would blame them. =)
  • jodilo88
    jodilo88 Posts: 63
    Options
    Every Sunday, I weigh in without clothes, after using the bathroom and before eating anything.

Every other day, I go on the Wii Fit, with light clothing and before eating, and weigh in there.