Replies

• Kristie18
    Kristie18 Posts: 332 Member
    Options
    ugh. It is the only time I really struggle~ I could eat the world!~
  • Yana150
    Yana150 Posts: 226
    Options
    The worse cravings for me are red meat. I never crave anything until TOM. This was especially hard when I was vegetarian.
  • DietCuki
    DietCuki Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    I hate it because I always crave chocolate or meat. Chocolate I just have one of those Milano 100 calorie pack cookies and make it my last snack, or I'll drink a glass of Silk's Chocolate flavored soymilk, if I'm craving meat I eat tuna, the problem with the last one is that my cat ends up wanting it too lol.
  • Lmdaniels
    Lmdaniels Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    I guess I do have cravings that I indulge during that time. I also bloat. I continue my usual workouts but I avoid the scale during that time because I have noticed that I can gain up to 7 pounds during that time. Thankfully, I go back to normal within a couple of days.
  • heytherestephy
    heytherestephy Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    No food or sweet cravings at all. Life goes on as normal aside from the cramps and bloating
  • stephyj528
    stephyj528 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    <---- bottomless pit :grumble:

^^^^YES. :sad:
  • THINk_kkaybbyx0
    Options
    it happens to me all of the time! & its the worst! & i hate weighing in during that particular week because I gain weight & it discourages me! i always find a way somehow to give in to my cravings =(
  • As_Sweet_As_Pea
    As_Sweet_As_Pea Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    I have been craving coca cola and I must admit I have been indulging. However I do make it a point to drink 16oz. of water directly after. To help flush it out!! You're not alone =)
  • tigerlinly
    tigerlinly Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    i was there last week i eat more and was more depressed and wanted to sleep all the time
  • Squiggs67
    Squiggs67 Posts: 178
    Options
    No. I just quietly menstruate.

While your guitar gently weeps?

That's funny *kitten*!!
  • ncsjodi
    ncsjodi Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    I never noticed the cravings or the bloating when I was fat and on birth control. But now that I've lost a bunch and no longer taking hormones, I notice the cravings (for EVERYTHING) and the bloating. I gain 3-5 lbs and then it takes me a week afterward to get rid of it. I will finally see a great number on the scale and then it goes up due to TOM. Sometimes it sucks to be a woman!
  • Squiggs67
    Squiggs67 Posts: 178
    Options
    Just give me a family size bag of Lays and a padded room. I'll get over it.
  • MrsWilsoncroft
    MrsWilsoncroft Posts: 969 Member
    Options
    I don't tend to get cravings for anything but find I am abit more hungry so I try and have more stodgy meals during this time of the month. Usually things like jacket spuds, mash potatoes and pasta x
  • comet_wow
    comet_wow Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    Red meat and dark chocolate are my cravings...I just go with the flow ;)
  • kdfulgham
    kdfulgham Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Funny you should ask, TOM came to visit today, about every three weeks at my house. I am almost 50 and expect that menopause is knocking at my door. Anyway, I gave in to my guilty please of chocolate covered peanuts, and yes I ate the entire 6 oz. bag. OMG!
  • RobynMWilson
    RobynMWilson Posts: 1,540 Member
    Options
    I'm not hungry all the time but I wanna eat all the time b/c of PMS cravings. I'm dealing with one right now after my mom devoured a Tasty Kake Tasty Pie in front of me. So I sit and type lol.

And I, too, gain up to 5lbs the week before the "visit"...
  • cathcat68
    Options
    I am totally insatiable!!
  • RobynMWilson
    RobynMWilson Posts: 1,540 Member
    Options
    Just give me a family size bag of Lays and a padded room. I'll get over it.

Hahahaha! And a chocolate bar and a salt shaker! lol
  • Presleyforpresident
    Options
    when i'm gushing blood the last thing i want is to focus on dieting/making healthy choices.
    my goal is 1,200 and on days when i have my period i boost it up to 1,500
    because I'M ALWAYS HUNGRY :|
    i don't even get cravings, i just want to EAT
  • postrockandcats
    postrockandcats Posts: 1,145 Member
    Options
    do you tend to eat more & be hungry alll the time?
    cause its surely effecting me

I crave beef. No lie. :laugh:

I've found that since I've eaten more of late, my cravings aren't as bad. Go fig. O_o