86 lbs down!!! (Thus far!) and a few pics!

Options

Replies

• rebbiebear
    Options
    Holy smokes! You look like your own little (much younger) sister! (NO offense if you have one....) When your husband comes home you better find a babysitter for a few days because he won't leave you alone.
  • spfldpam
    spfldpam Posts: 738 Member
    Options
    WOW! You look great! Congrats!
  • free2bjuicy
    free2bjuicy Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Great Job!!!
  • BeautyIsABeast
    BeautyIsABeast Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    you are amazing!! a freaking apocalypse!! a beast!!! you killed it out there!! straight up SMASHED that weight. The greatest reward will be your husbands reaction. omg..how sweet thats going to be! Enjoy every bit of it. You earned it girly!!
  • Rubie81
    Rubie81 Posts: 720 Member
    Options
    Amazing work! You look fab.
  • briyowes
    briyowes Posts: 757 Member
    Options
    Outstanding job!
  • lbrown
    lbrown Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Wow! You look amazing and the look on your face in each pic tells it all! I'm just starting so this is very inspiring! Hope to one day take pics just like that.
  • jennaworksout
    jennaworksout Posts: 1,739 Member
    Options
    holy ****!!!!! you look amazing!!!!!
  • lizMMedrano
    lizMMedrano Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Awesome job!!!! You should be very proud of yourself!!!
  • missbrittany23
    missbrittany23 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    great work!!!
  • overit75
    overit75 Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    Wow!! You look incredible!!! Your husband is going to be shocked! Great job!
  • acontos13
    acontos13 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I am sooo proud of you! When I got you to sign up all those months ago I thought you were just starting. I had no idea you were ever that big (hope that doesn't sound bad) You look amazing!!! You have come so far and have been a great push for me to keep with it too. You MUST come back for a visit so we can go out on the town with our new bods!!!!
  • HeatherTransformed
    HeatherTransformed Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    Wow!! You look fantastic. And you're so pretty. :happy:
  • akrnrunner
    akrnrunner Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone!!! Yes, I cannot wait (doesn't even express my excitement!) until my husband gets home!!!! I have a hot new (short and tight!) dress and heels to wear for the occasion!!! I'll be sure to post pictures of the homecoming! Thank you so much for all the support and well wishes! You guys are awesome!
  • vguynes
    vguynes Posts: 794 Member
    Options
    WOW! You look AWESOME! Congrats on your success!
  • As_Sweet_As_Pea
    As_Sweet_As_Pea Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Awesome job girly!! Your hard work and determination paid off!! Good for you!!
  • chubtofit
    chubtofit Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone! I feel so incredible! Honestly, the first time I've done something for me and been so incredibly proud of myself in forever!!!
    I'm 5'8.5"
    Honestly, most of this was achieved by doing C25k and keeping up with runs after. I do some calisthenics as well.

I've just completed C25K and now I'm running 5k at least 3 times week and you are right...running helps the weight just melt off.
  • spiritgurl
    spiritgurl Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    To recap everyone else...Congrats!! What a fantastic job...it brought tears to my eyes and reactivated that hope inside of me that I can do this. Be proud of your accomplishment...you truly deserve it! What a lucky husband; he won't be able to keep his hands off of you :wink:
  • jayraycee
    Options
    Oh man, you should take a video of his face, he's gonna flip OUT!
  • busymnmom
    busymnmom Posts: 133
    Options
    OOO MMM GGGG!!! WOw!!! You look incredible!! WTG!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!