86 lbs down!!! (Thus far!) and a few pics!

Options

Replies

• RenovatingSuzanne
    Options
    Holy amazing change. Congrats on all your hard work and doing it while your husband was deployed. INCREDIBLE!!!
  • arraby01
    arraby01 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Unbelievably fantastic!!
  • perfectingpatti
    perfectingpatti Posts: 1,037 Member
    Options
    So inspiring! You've done a great job; congratulations!!!!!!
  • SheTrucker
    SheTrucker Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    WWWOOOWWW!!! Great job! You should be SOO Proud!!
  • tremilla
    tremilla Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    You look sooooo good. You've done an amazing job! Your husband is going to be so rpoud of you. Be extra careful cause he just might get you pregnant again lol
  • ChiefWhitesWife
    ChiefWhitesWife Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    You look great and are an inspiration!! You husband will be so proud!
  • Mima79
    Mima79 Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    you look amazing!!!:drinker:
  • briver2012
    Options
    You are such an inspiration, You look so fit and like a completely different woman, well done :-)) how much weight per wk or mth on average did you lose?
  • akrnrunner
    akrnrunner Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    You are such an inspiration, You look so fit and like a completely different woman, well done :-)) how much weight per wk or mth on average did you lose?
    When I started MFP I was 201... in 22 weeks, I've averaged just about 2.2lbs per week.
  • jklabs
    jklabs Posts: 12
    Options
    Wow...you look amazing!!! Congrats on all your hard work...such an inspiration!!
  • akrnrunner
    akrnrunner Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Wow! That is amazing! I am smiling for you sat here :) Did you follow a particular diet at all or just calorie control?
    High protein & low carb calorie control
  • theloppi
    theloppi Posts: 18
    Options
    Omg hot stuff!
  • DonnaMarieAnn39
    Options
    Hi! I'm, new at this plan. You look great! I have been struggling with what to eat. I just paid the $47. and wondering if you got the whole plan and whether it has more info.. I know I'm missing something because when I count the calories I'm fine but it must be wrong because my carb count is really high! I lost 2# the first week and then gained it all back! HELP!
    Thanks!
  • ShrinkingShona
    ShrinkingShona Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    Phenomenal work. I can't believe you managed this and looked after 3 kids on your own. Well done.
  • Xstitcher74
    Xstitcher74 Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    AMAZING!
  • ginaquinn2
    ginaquinn2 Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    Holy Cow batman you have lost a 5th grader. You look fantastic congratulations on your hard work
  • MsTru2U
    MsTru2U Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    OMG!!! Hot Mama!!! Congrats on your success
  • ReinasWrath
    ReinasWrath Posts: 1,173 Member
    Options
    WOW YOU LOOK AMAZING!!!! (caps lock to enhance sincerity ) :flowerforyou: seriously you look so good :D How inspiring!!
  • jammet80
    jammet80 Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    OMG! You Rock!
  • Ghette
    Ghette Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    ^5 Job well done!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!