Urban Dictionary Name Defination

Options

Replies

• PepsiMexi84
    Options
    I like this game :)

1. Sarah A very beautiful woman. Too beautiful for words. Shes absolutely stunning and perfect in every way. Her beauty will never be matched. Everything about her is beautiful. She has too many great features to name all at once, but her tummy is one of the cutest things in the world. At the same time, her hair is just gorgeous. Also, she has a cutest nose in the world. There are too many features to name. Shes very strong and independent. She will always have you smiling and keep you laughing. Shes just so silly. I don't know anyone that I care about more than her. Shes truly an original. I would fight for her. I would die for her. Shes my heart, my soul, my existence. Shes my everything. Shes me best friend in the entire world and I wouldn't rather anyone else to take her place. Shes the sweetest girl with a voice that could end a war with just one sentence. I tell her everything. Either good news or bad news, shes always there to support me. Shes knows everything about me and I know everything about her. All I want to do is make her happy. Even the image of her sad breaks my heart. Shes not the type of girl that you just pick up at a bar and bring home. She'll enchant you in every way possible. She'll leave imprints on your heart that will never go away. We've had too many wonderful memories to count. I never stop thinking about her. I love her. I love everything about her. Ive never been happier. There will never be another girl like her, trust me. Shes perfect.

2. Sarah the most amazing girlfriend ever she's everything a guy could ever want. she's sweet she's funny she's beautiful, she's amazing and that's why i love her. she's like the sun, without it there's no point in life.

3. Usually a loud, chatty girl who is full of wit. She is never selfish and thinks of others constantly. She is a beautiful and intelligent girl with hidden talents. She's fun to be around, and although she may not know it, everyone loves her personality. She is constantly happy and optimistic unless something emotionally or mentally crushing happens. She's a very romantic and her love means a lot. A very confident person and gives great advice. Sarah is a true friend.
    beautiful loud sarah optimistic

4. sarah Sarah there are no word in the history of words to describe this Greek goddess but if i was to try words like amazing would come to mind. Sarah is that person who everyone wants to love i know she has me head over heals. she listens to good music, watches good movies. i have yet to find a flaw she is like a perfect pearl or diamond. here eyes are more beautiful than all the stars in the sky. I would get her endless supplies of coke and Hershey chocolate and almond bars if i could. she is not small she is fun size keyword fun. she is my Americas sweetheart

5. Sarah A girl who is nice sweet and very attractive! Shes one of the sweetest girls you will ever meet! She's a sexy piece of *kitten* and you won't be able to keep your hands off her! Don't ever let her go cause once shes gone she'll never be back. Shes very trustworthy and would do anything for her friends or family. People who don't like her are little ugly *kitten* who are jealous loserss!!

6. Sarah In Hebrew, means Princess.
    A cool girl, generally pretty, smart and funny. into expressing herself through music, art, and or acting. Fun to be around, and even though she may not know it, she's loved by everyone. People who hate her, either hate her for something she did or hate her out of jealousy. She's very romantic and a little weird at times, but can also be sexy when she wants to. Usually very happy/positive, unless something emotionally or mentally crusing happens.

7. Sarah Usually a shy, caring, sensitive person. Always stunning in appearance, Sarah's tend to have a sarcastic sense of humor and reel men in with their looks and wit. Lastly, Sarah's are amazing in the sack, as their extroverted side is revealed!
    I only want to marry a Sarah.
  • Krizzo87
    Krizzo87 Posts: 14,186 Member
    Options
    Kendra: "A most clever but stunning individual. Formally known as the most beautiful woman on the planet. Any man would be lucky to have her even in their dreams."

:laugh: :laugh:

Apparently the guys I know, didn't get the memo....
  • tennisbabe94
    tennisbabe94 Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    Mine are so accurate.
    Veronique
    1. A self-confident, strong willed, super-sexy woman who likes to bust balls.

This type of woman is good at most things. People fall in love with her when they get to know her.

2. A french name, usual english people read the first few letters and calling out VERONICA. but dont ... they'll give you a deadly stare. also dont make fun of them and their name cause' thats just offensive.

3. A Veronique is just a inoccent name for a devil child... They are usaly, super random, weird, artistic and have a tempter, and they are ALWAYS cute. So dont juge a Veronique by it's cover.
  • DeeDel32
    DeeDel32 Posts: 542 Member
    Options

freakingly awesome girl who is a mother****ing dino!

jealousss :p

as you should be. not just anyone can be a mother****ing dino. it's a gift.
  • CarolinaGirlinVA
    CarolinaGirlinVA Posts: 1,512 Member
    Options
    1.Sherry 422 up, 121 down
    Sherry \sh(er)-ry\ is pronounced SHARE-ee. The name is of English origin. Variation of the French "chérie" meaning "beloved". Women with this name are often described as kind, intelligent, mysterious, elegant and sexy. Usually of the most intriguing and beautiful people in the world. Sherry is so many things, but mostly she's amazing!!

"Mon chérie, je vais toujours vous adore.
    My beloved, I will always love you."

2.Sherry 259 up, 222 down
    Someone with a high IQ that can make you happy and more importantly, stoned. Most likely a dealer. If you haven't smoked weed with Sherry you should immediately grab the nearest bong and seek her out. Very easy to talk to and always has a couch to sleep on. This person almost certainly owns a Snuggie. She will slay you.

"Dude have you met that badass biotch named sherry?!?!"

3.Sherry 39 up, 51 down
    a hot, tiny, girl who's tight as fukc; optimistic and doesn't live by morals because she does what makes her happy; usually ends up as a stripper

"I'm gonna marry me a Sherry one day. If she ain't your dream girl, then you gotta be crazy."

Have to say the first one best suits me! :laugh:
  • wolfpack77
    wolfpack77 Posts: 655
    Options

Sounds like my ex. :laugh:
  • tennisbabe94
    tennisbabe94 Posts: 444 Member
    Options

Sounds like my ex. :laugh:

Hahahahaha that's hilarious!
  • undecided5
    undecided5 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    wow i like the other names --at least at the top of the list, so i thot it would be fun to check mine--it wasnt. it was very derogatory :(
  • downsizinghoss
    downsizinghoss Posts: 1,035 Member
    Options
    LOL I am "undefined"

specifically it says I am "not defined yet"
  • AshleysAwesomeness
    Options
    wow i like the other names --at least at the top of the list, so i thot it would be fun to check mine--it wasnt. it was very derogatory :(

:frown: That sucks!
  • Railr0aderTony
    Railr0aderTony Posts: 6,803 Member
    Options
    Tony

2378 up, 949 down

when something is good. great, awesome. exceptional. cool.
    like tony the tiger from Frosted Flakes.

Man i just got a new car that **** is so tony.
  • Erindipitous
    Erindipitous Posts: 1,234 Member
    Options
    1. Erin is a female who has the body of a goddess and the brain of a genius. Men are drawn to her good looks and her awesome sense of humor. Out of all the females in the world its the Erins who rule.

2. Erin is an extremely attractive young lady. She has super powers no other human could possibly fathom; She is more powerful than Chuck Norris. From her silky smooth hair to her perfectly sculpted feet, she is flawless. Erin can be described as almost any positive adjective. She attracts men all over the world for her charm and quick, flirty wit. If you are trying to date Erin, do not expect to get her without a fight. Erin is not a slut or hoe by any means, but she does know how to give a man what they want. Not only is Erin beautiful, she is caring and giving to people who are less fortunate than her. The model citizen is Erin and everyone should strive to be like her.

3. Body of a goddess, brain of a genius, face of an angel. You don't find many girls like Erins. They're very flirty, and they don't last in relationships to often. Erin's are very independent, and don't need a guy to be happy. They are capable to make anyone laugh or smile. They can smoke just as much as any guy and can probably out drink you, good lucky keeping up with these crazy *****es. If your luck enough to get on, you better hold on to her ;)

Yeahhhhh, whatever... *Swigs wine*

Carry on my Wayward sonnnnn....
  • tenleyzoe
    tenleyzoe Posts: 107
    Options
    1. tenley 64 up, 24 down
    A name for a girl, any girl with this name is a total babe. The name Tenley was made popular by the famous figure skater Tenley Albright!
    "See that babe over there?"
    "She must be a Tenley."

2. Tenley 31 up, 12 down
    An unusual girl's name (though more common than many people believe- just search facebook for Tenley!)

Jessica Biel's character name in the movie Summer Catch (Tenley Parish)

Tenley Albright was the first American woman to win an Olympic Gold medal for figure skating in in Cortina d'Ampezzo, Italy in 1956
    "I dated a girl named Tenley for a while"
    "Wow, I've never met another Tenley before"

3. Tenley 14 up, 6 down
    A girl named Tenley is popular and etreeamly hott! Shes a real catch.
    Guy: Oww look at that girl!
    Other guy: damn she must be a Tenley!
  • kiely13
    kiely13 Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    Kiely.. Hahah.

To be in a state of uncontrollable arousal at all times, often resulting in chronic *kitten* to the point of carpal tunnal.
    "Billy is so kiely that no one feels comfortable around him anymore"

Kiely is hot.
    Unlike you, who just*****es about everything.

kiely is the most beauftiful girl i have ever seen
    she is so hot, funny, the sexiest girl alive.
    did you see kiely today?
  • CKLE2793
    CKLE2793 Posts: 26
    Options
    1. Chelsey A worldly female, defined by her sense of individuality and style.
    "Wow, that Chelsey really knows what she's talking about!"

2. Chelsey
    a person of great intelligence. they are sweet and kind to all, and all love them for they are tollerant of all peoples, races, religions... more often than not they are a most beautiful individual. they have friends world wide who would do anything for them and they in return for their friends. they are worldly and unique in every single aspect of life. all envy and aspire to be like them. they are in a since perfect.
    "look at that girl, shes beautiful, smart, and nice, shes like no other. shes PERFECT, shes so chelsey!!!"
    buy chelsey mugs & shirts
    beautiful grace smart intelligent nice sweet tolerant
    by chelsey fanchier Mar 21, 2007 share this add a video

3. Chelsey
    The best friend/girl friend anyone could have! She's an all around sweetheart, who loves people. She's always volunteering and helping people out. She has an amazing smile and can brighten anyones day.
    Chelsey: Hi, my names Chelsey.
    (The room brightens up and the mood lightens)
  • VirtuousVal
    VirtuousVal Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    1. Valarie

Brave. Strong heart. Heroine of the people; The female form of eternal innocence battling eternal evil. Female born from a seemingly 'other-worldliness' who takes to battle the evil ones who recognize and fear her powerful seeing of the good and the evil in others. One who refuses to be victimised and confronts injustice with her ability to translate crafty stradegy, as well as decietful language designed to benefit the profits of a single entity at the expense of the masses. She uses her gifts to protect others who are unknowingly, or deny being, the victims of lies and injustice.

Others less hardy will avoid her with the fear of being targeted by the corruption that she takes to battle, but when in dire need will seek her wisdom, and guidance as she lovingly gathers them under her protective wings. She carries great strength and inner beauty even as she mourns the human/earth condition. She who walks with steadfast surety.

"Valarie will lead us to the truth." :drinker:

I :heart: this!

2. Valarie

A very good friend, normally female. whom you can really trust and always share a good laugh with.

Ally: "You gotta love her"
    Bruce: "I know shes so Valarie"

Yep that's me for sure! :laugh:

3. Valarie

Often beautiful and intelligent, ladies with this name also have the gift of patience and kindness. They often place others before themselves, which makes them the best kind of friend to rely on. Though passive, they aren't afraid to stand up for what they believe in and often hold their loved ones close to their hearts; their friends especially. Once you fall for one, or become close to them, you'll never regret it.

"Hey, did you know Valarie helped out at the soup kitchen?"

I have a tremendous amount of Patience and kindness! I do put others before myself. Sometimes to a fault! :flowerforyou:

4. Valarie

Super hot woman, she's a sex machine.:tongue::love:
    She has brown hair and is absolutely sexy, gives amazing BJ's! :blushing: :noway:

#1,#2,#3 Are right on point! Perfectly Describes me to the "T": :heart:

#4 Is only for My Husband to know and experience. I am Officially taken off the market with My Mr. "Happily Ever After".
    For ALL the rest of you to go find your very own "Valarie" and to only dream about a girl like that! :tongue:
  • supahstar71
    supahstar71 Posts: 926 Member
    Options
    Monica
    Monica is the coolest person you will ever meet. She is that awesome girl every guy wants but only one very lucky one finds himself with. She plays guitar, piano, and her voice melts the heart. Monica also plays video games, dances, and is skilled with Asian weapons. A lover of animals and nature she respects the earth and makes it a better place with each day. Monica can best be described as a smarticle. Someone who is mature and has her head on her shoulders yet can be adorable at the same time. This girl is every guys dream. She can always make you laugh and smile no matter how down you are. Monica is beautiful. She blesses the eyes of anyone that looks at her gorgeous face. When she looks at you with those big brown eyes it turns you to jelly and lights up your face like a firework. She is a girl that has been through many hardships that have made her into an incredibly strong person. She is someone that gives out more love than you could imagine. Loyalty and compassion find a home in her big heart. Monica always encourages you to follow your heart and brings out the best in everyone. She is the one that gives you that push you need to become great. Always knowing what to say she makes you feel like you are good enough to do anything. You can tell her anything and she will never judge you. Monica is that girl you could never expect was out there, but by a miracle she found herself here to spread happiness and provide an example of a great person. Monica is amazing.

Monica
    1. noun. Name for a strong, highly intelligent and witty woman who has indescribable yet magnetic sex appeal. Often appears bookish, hides an intensity that once displayed, draws you like a moth to the flame. Loyal and trustworthy friend. Most frequently has hypnotic eyes and a great smile that is used to laugh at life.

There's many more but my copy and paste stopped working. Basically they all say I'm awesome. :drinker: :drinker: :drinker:
  • scloyd
    scloyd Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    SCOTT

1. Possibly, and most likely the most amazing guy you will ever meet. He is passionate, caring, funny, thoughtful, extremely handsome, and overly energetic! Most Scotts are always horny, but do not think with their overly huge wangs. If you find a Scott, Keep him, forever, and ever.

2. An incredibly cool person.

3. A male friend who is extremely intelligent, funny, kind, and always there for you. They usually plan to do something to better the world like going in to the Marines or Army. Liked by a lot of people and usually very attractive.
    ______________________________________________________________________________________________________

I'd have to agree :happy:
  • WifeNMama
    WifeNMama Posts: 2,876 Member
    Options
    I do enjoy mine:

Margaret

1. Margaret is as beautiful on the inside as she is on the outside. Margaret is radiant and smiles from the inside out. She lights up a room when she walks in. A girl of good character. She has the heart of an angel, shows compassion and encourages everyone around her. She is sincere, sensitive and kind. A sensual, graceful dancer. Margaret can be a bit clumsy which she demonstrates when she often falls off of her high shoes so be ready to catch her. Has a flare for fashion. Is usually a homecoming queen. Has a passion for life! Intelligent and discerning. A person you can trust with your heart. Guys gravitate towards her. She is old fashioned and will not chase guys but lucky is the guy who pursues her and wins her heart. Loyalty is one of her many attributes. margaret has a huge capacity for love. Be kind and you will win her heart forever. BUT be warned IF you are a cheater, a player, mean, hurtful, dishonest, rude or inattentive you will distroy her love for you. If you are ever lucky enough to have a margaret in your life then you have found a rare treasure. Cherish each and every moment with her like it is your last.

*woah! thats Margaret. yeah! she's my best friend:)

2. big heart, will do anything if you need it except something that will get her arrested. Loud, always thinks she is right and most of the time she is. loves her family and treasures her best friends

3. A girl who craves attention. Is also one of the most giving people you will ever meet, but do not cross her since she can be the spawn of Satan. Is apparently good in bed, does not have the best luck in finding worthy partners.

*Britt: I am sorry that you were in a Margaret situation with your boyfriend Carla.

*Jake: Be nice to her she can be such a Margaret sometimes.
  • corgihugger
    Options
    Michelle:
    1. A gorgeous girl , with very captivating eyes
    2. Michelles are really nice. caring. pretty. smart. they are usually brunets but that is pretty. they are caring about there friends and like everyone. they always think on the bright side and they are great actresses! they can also sing and dance. the boy she likes that dosent like her needs to get to know her becuase he dosent know WHAT he is missing. Michelles arent goodie goodies and they arent bad. they are daring and fun. if you get in a fight with her, you better make up because she a type of friend everyone loves. shes funny and she loves everything from scary movies to comedys. she has beautiful eyes. when you meet a michelle, she is outgoing but a little shy. when you get to know her, you wont forget her.