Urban Dictionary Name Defination

Options

Replies

• MrsWilsoncroft
    MrsWilsoncroft Posts: 969 Member
    Options
    I just looked up my name it was hilarious lol
    I can't copy it to here for some reason though but feel free to have a look.
    My names Stacey x
  • jgunn81
    jgunn81 Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    Jeremy...gotta love these results, straight up hilarious:

1. Jeremy

A named based on the biblical name Jeremiah. Used as a name for children who are blessed with a large brain and/or penis. Also used as a replacement for "perfect".

2. Jeremy

A guy who is smart and has a big penis
  • Stefanie7125
    Stefanie7125 Posts: 462 Member
    Options
    ok, I am going with #1 & #11. There were some in between that were horrible!

#1 An amazing woman! Loves sex... Has a huge circle of friends of all varieties... Loves her family and devotes her life to them.... Loves to party.... Easy to love.... you are one lucky son of a ***** if you've got her....

#11 Stefanie, without a doubt, is thee perfect woman. Full of life and laughter. She has a smile that can light up a dark room. Beautiful on the outside and beautiful within, she's flawless and her beauty stands out. Sweet, caring, funny, smart, classy and determined. Stefanie always gets what she wants. She may be sweet but don't take her kindness for a weakness, she stands her ground. Once you meet a real Stefanie, don't ever let her go. Stefanie is unforgettable. (living proof this is true!)
  • Going4Lean
    Going4Lean Posts: 1,077 Member
    Options
    I only agree with number 2

1. Moises 141 up, 38 down
    (n) Usually of Hispanic origin, known for being a man-*kitten* and a player, but has a rather feminine side, likes to dress extravagantly fly no matter the occasion; and also extremely social and friendly to everyone; though a numerous number of guys hate on him lots of girls love him.
    (v)Playing with girls emotions, and making them cry
    Josh- "dude that man-*kitten* is such a Moises"
    Beth-"Shut up your just jealous you can't dress like that"

2. moises
    a sexy guy who always says he will think about it and never just says yes
    oh my god that guy you asked out is such a moises!

3. moises
    a guy who says he always cant get a ride but really just doesn't like people
    Dude I invited 4 guys over and 3 of them where totally Moises's

4. moises
    The gayest guy you know
    yo Tai is the moises of all our friends
    buy moises mugs & shirts
    moises del jesus guyest guy

5. Moises
    A term coined by Gerardo Alvarez of San Diego, California in reference to marijuana while talking code. Either over the phone or in front of people. It can be used in short as Mois.
    In Spanish: Saca la moises. or Donde esta Moises?

In English: Do you know were Moises is? or Is Moises going to come today?
    buy moises mugs & shirts
    moises weed bud marijuana mois
    by fictional reality Oct 22, 2008 share this add a video

6. moises
    A manipulative illegal immigrant who repairs homes and plays with women's hearts. He only loves married women who are citizens in hopes of getting a green card. He will go to any extreme to manipulate a woman even using his own mother and father. When all else fails he simply beats them to get his way with them.
    Can that dude get alot of chics?
    Only if he turns his Moises on.
    buy moises mugs & shirts
    moises rosita lasaro fabian jose
  • smae1980
    smae1980 Posts: 794 Member
    Options
    My name, Sasha, is derived from the Russian Alexander Whether royal or not AKA either female or not
  • tiffanysew
    Options
    Tiffany

Name of a girl who is comes off as innocent yet sexy in every way. She has the cutest smile and adorable laugh. She's the kind of girl you'd want to chill with, that would be good company cause she's crazy and fun to be with. As relationships go if you get this girl into your bed, be prepared to be torn apart as she is a complete and utter closet freak that isn't afraid to experiment with a pair of handcuffs or a whip. She comes complete with a pair of DSL's, tight firm *kitten*, fine legs, matching rack, cute face with a look that would make you blow your load within 3 min
  • Shelgirl001
    Shelgirl001 Posts: 478 Member
    Options
    They just have the craziest definition of names... LOL...

1. Michelle

A kind of girl superior to the rest; the smartest, most beautiful girls in the world are named Michelle, they all have amazing singing voices, and are the best at speaking French, and are excellent at Biology. Sometimes they might not think they are special, but it's a temporary mental disorder; all girls named Michelle are special, and are in fact destined for greatness
    Michelle Pfieffer
    Sarah Michelle Gellar
    Michelle Trachtenberg
    Michelle Wie
    Michelle Rodriguez
    Michelle Branch

2. Michelle

Confident yet never conceited, this women will take you breath away. She is usually as loyal as they come, and to have her within your presence as a friend or lover is a privledge. I have never known a Michelle to let one down, to cause any problem, or do someone wrong. She is beautiful and amazingly smart.

Also, to be with her in bed is beyond the imagination! Once you have a taste of her, nothing else will suffice. Her body is like an ocean of gold of which you will never want to give up. Worth more than gold itself, this girl is a keeper.
    Guy #1: How was your night?
    Guy #2: I was with Michelle
    Guy #1: OHhhhh I know your night was awesome!
    Guy #2: Hell yeaz!

Last night was amazing, I spent it with Michelle!

That girl is as sexy as Michelle!

3. Michelle

The nicest person you would ever meet,
    She has you at her first words and never has to try to get you to love her,
    She's naturally funny, even when she doesn't mean to be,
    She's fun to be around,
    She's fun just to talk to,
    She'll cheer you up when you're feeling down,
    She's also absolutely beautiful.

Perfect in every way,
    But she'll never be mine
    And I won't care,
    I'll still love her.
    Wow she's awesome, what's her name?
    Michelle

4. Michelle

A good girl; someone who believes in doing the right thing at all cost. Believes in fate and has high morals. Dislikes lying and thinks family is important. At times can be stubborn and not think. Clumsy. Tends to be nice to people, but gets annoyed easily and doesnt trust very well. Tends to have pretty eyes. Unique and often called odd.
    Guy: Did you talk to that girl?
    Friend: Nooo; why?
    Guy: She's deffinatly a Michelle.
    Friend: WHY!
    Guy: Shes different, unique. Gorgeous.
  • DocCollins_SFA
    Options
    I think I'm in love with myself even more after this, lol. :laugh:

Catherine
    An amazing individual who beasts at everything. She takes crap from no one and makes people laugh like there's no ****ing tomorrow. Sweet most of the time but will shut a ***** up quick. Shes athletic and loves music.. and shes a sexy piece of *kitten* as well.

Catherine
    An amazing and wonderful girl. Smart, lovable, beautiful and would make any guy happy. Shes gorgeous on the outside as well as in the inside. Athletic and funny. She knows how to have a good time anywhere and is a hella good kisser.

Catherine
    Somebody who is awesome. She will always be there for you whenever you need her. Catherine is hilarious and will provide you with hours of jokes. She is quaint, dashing and rather pretty. Although at times she can be overly sensitive she can still be strong and will give your *kitten* a right beating if you mess with her. Catherine is just utterly amazing. If you meet a Catherine, congratulations, your life is now complete.

Catherine
    She's a kickass girl who looks shy - until you get to know her. Once you're friends, she's loyal to the end, and every day spent with her will fly by. She'll make you laugh like you've never laughed before. Music is her life, and she's got a voice like an angel. She's beautiful and smart, and no guy can resist her. She's easy going and down to earth, and once you meet her, she'll never stop brightening up your day.
  • saramariebabyy
    Options
    Sara (No H)

1. A person who is very hot and has the greatest personality ever! In hebrew Sara means princess. There for you should treat her as if she was one! Sara is also a very irresistable person.

2. the most freaking beautiful girl you'll ever see. She alwways multiple guys after her. She's kind, sweet, hot, easy-going, and amazing. She's a princess, which is funny because Sara means princess in Hebrew.

Most "Sara's" are better than "Sarah's". They're more unique, less stuck up, and just the best in general.

When Sara likes a guy, it's not because of their sexual appeal. Its the same with a guy liking sara.
    Dude, you don't even understand the incredible magnitude of how amazing sara is!

I love Sara.

That girls so freaking beautiful, she must be a Sara!

3. The better way to spell the name sara. no need for a letter that is not pronounced. also means she is more unique then the sarahs with the h.
    what's your name?
    sara.
    how is it spelled?
    the better way... :D

4. A sexy amazing girl who has tons of guy friends and they all like her but they're to shy to admit it. Shes also gorgeous and has her own unique style . She's tough , smart , not so classy. Loves to live life to the fullest. Shy at 1st but wen you get to know her your like! Damn she's sexy , smart , funny, and badass!
  • autumnk921
    autumnk921 Posts: 1,376 Member
    Options
    1.Autumn

Autumn is a very exotic type of female. She has a mystery to her which people love. She tends to be flirty but never easy. She knows her boundaries and has a great intuition.

2. Autumn

Often referring to the season following Summer and preceeding Winter. Autumn is also known as Fall.

The name Autumn is a rare name and usually applies to an extremely cognative and intelligent person. She usually has light colored hair; Blonde or a light Brunette and more often than not, is very cute. These Autumn's are extremely lovable. Autumn's are usually funny and have their own unique complex personality, that once mostly decyphered will instantly cause you to fall for them. Autumn's are determined persons who handles stressful situations very well and are sometimes wrongfully refered as a teachers pet due to their dependability, trustworthyness and honesty. Autumn's are rarely decetful and are often of the Sanguine personality type.

3. Autumn

unique girls name. usually pretty, independent, and classy.

flirty, giggly and classy; totally reliable and trustworthy.
    she knows her boundaries and has a great intuition.

usually brunette/blonde.

4. Autumn

often known as a season. has a bit of an attitude. drums to her own beat. pretty

5. Autumn

An Autumn is an amazing person that completes life. Without Autumns, going to the principals office would never be fun. Autumns are gorgeous, smart, flirty, and amazing.
    Although Autumn's may sometimes have short tempers, they calm down after slapping you a couple times. If you meet an Autumn, you'll know before the name is even mentioned. Autumn's are people who totally understand you. Autumn's say it like it is. If you are crossing that fine line of having fun and being a skank, she'll tell you. Autumn's are often known to keep their best friend in line if she's being a *kitten*. Autumn's are often girls that have very hateful mothers. Guys love Autumn's because they're original, beautiful, and have amazing personalities. Most Autumn's have a shopping addiction.

6. Autumn

one of the 4 seasons, a female who is very attractive likes to have sex. usually the hottest person in your group of friends. very fun to be around but is weird at times. can get any guy she wants, very very very sexy!.

7. autumn

One of the hottest girls you'll ever see.
    Usually blond and very nice body.

8. autumn

usually brunette. quirky,sexy,funny,free. a hilarious girl with a beautiful personality. everyone stops and stares when she enters the room. she is popular and powerful, you dont wanna get on the wrong side of her though! she can be kind, caring, helpful and courageous, along with being friendly, cute and gorgeous. Autumn will have your back throughout your whole life, and will never backstab or ***** about you. the world needs more autumns.

9. Autumn

amazing beautiful, different type of girl, not like all the rest of the world has a mind set of her own, lovely, classy and all around just beautiful can bring a smile to anyones face by just saying hello, she isn't judgmental, down to earth, and can keep a good conversation, amazing taste in music, techo, rock, anything really. she can hardstyle like a BEAST. She also loves to be different, by having her own style. very unique just like her name. oh, she is the biggest romantic, has a lovely heart just waiting to give to someone, she loves to have a good scene boy in her arms. well honestly I love calling her mine. I love my autumn. be sure to find one <3

10. Autumn

Autumn is genuinely an odd person. She is very caring and sweet! :) She loves to smile with her eyes! :D Generally Autumns are AWESOME!! Probably the coolest person you will ever meet!

**I like all of mine** :heart:

ETA: Oops, I just typed my name into the first page search on urbandictionary.com instead of going to the names tab...I added a few both.
  • mrssim
    mrssim Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I'm pretty sure all the people who made up these definitions were teenage boyfriends of girls who happened to share the same name as me buuuut...lol

Miranda

1. Miranda
    This name means admirable in Latin. Miranda's are very eclectic. She can be extremely intelligent, out-going, sweet, talented, out-doorsy, stylish, and gorgeous all at the same time. A Miranda cares deeply for others. She is a thoughtful friend, and supportive in nature. She does have a temper, and is impatient. Also, Miranda's are determined and often called "stubborn". She can fit into many roles in life, but is happiest when helping others. She is a strong leader.
    2. Miranda
    The best girl in the whole world. any guy who goes out with her is the luckiest man in the world. She is smart, hot, and amazing at everything she does.

Austin: Whoah are you going out with Miranda?
    Danny: Yups.
    Austin: Can i touch you?

3. Miranda
    noun school girl by day, stripper by night
  • flowergirl73
    flowergirl73 Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    Renae
    Crazy, fun, loud. Great smile. One of the most beautiful girls you'll ever meet. Talkative. Friendly, Nice bootayyyy, unorganized, best person you'll eva meet!

Hey man do you know renae?

Of course! She's the best =}

Renae
    One of the best females you will ever meet. A Renae is a beautiful, caring lady that will always be there for you and listen to what is on your mind. A Renae likes to snuggle very snuggly and likes to cook. If your nice to her, she will wake you up or call you every morning to let you hear her wonderful voice.

Note: Renae's are hard to find, there isnt many of them. <<<<<<
    SO TRUE!!
    Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww, Renae, your so sweet!
  • gypsybree
    gypsybree Posts: 218
    Options
    1. a special crazy girl who is a brown haired fire ball who can be shy at times and is drop dead beautiful she is fun and can be a flirt but guys stare but cant get the guts to talk to her she loves music she has big brown eyes that sparkle when she talkes she has a odd but hot clothing style she is very unique and amazingly talented she dreams of being better which is hard to imagine for her she is loyal and truly a fun person she has unique food taste and likes all sorts of music she has a ghetto *kitten* and big boobs she has a tall nice shape and wavy/curly hair.
    sabrina has ghetto *kitten* curly hair fun unique

A very rare and unique girl who can be reallly sarcastic,witty, super cool, funny and sexy.

One of the nicest people you will meet. She's always got your back if you are a true friend. Everyone loves to hang out with her. Men are drawn to her by her stare, but she can be shy at times. Knows alot of people and has more male friends, than female friends. Doesn't like to be caught up in gossip and just wants everyone to get along. If you confide in her, she will keep your secrets forever and never betray your trust. If you scorn her, she will retaliate by ignoring you and making you feel unimportant.
    If Sabrina's going to the party then I'll definitely be there!

Beautiful; Funny; Crazy; will always be there for you
    Ya Know I Love You Sabrina!!!

Smart, outgoing, funny as hell, witty, confident, hot and a bangin' big *kitten*! She's a tease, but damn she'll please! Always a sense of in control and in charge and the right guy let's her think that she is. Everything runs on Sabrina Time, which is I WANT IT NOW! Def an original, and I realize I can't live without her as high end as she is. She left me once, but not again, I'll make sure of that!

One of the nicest people you will meet. She has your back all the time, starts trends, and can pull off emo one day and preppy the next. Everyone smiles when they hear her name. Guys swarm around her, not just to be boyfriends, but friends too. Just to know her is a benefit to your entire life. Keeps secrets when you can't even tell your parents your problems. Girl you wanna sit by and hold her hand. She will make you feel guilty out of your mind if you hurt her just by ignoring you.

Synonyms: Nice, kind, funny, sweet, trustworthy, cute, hot, benefit to your whole life
  • 2muchsauce
    2muchsauce Posts: 1,078
    Options
    Michael

1) A very cool guy who makes everyone laugh. Once you meet him, you will want to be his friend right away. He is super cute and very good-looking. He has amazing taste...in music, clothes, food, everything. Every girl secretly wishes that he could be her boyfriend...mainly because he recently broke up with his girlfriend...mainly because everyone knows that he likes commitment...mainly because he is sweet and knows how to treat a girl... In his own little way, he is perfect.

2) An extremely sexy, smart, funny guy who has an amazing head on his shoulders (shoulders which tend to be ridiculously perfect), is very attractive, and is successful with anything creative and involving analytical thinking. Fun to be around and very addicting. Great communication skills and empathizes with people well. Caring and down to earth. Someone to admire/look up to. A yellow bird. Someone who blows your mind in bed.

3) A boy that is seemingly dangerous and adventurous on the outside, but is sweet and gentle on the inside. If you are lucky enough to be with Michael, you will quickly realize that he outshines your own intellect, but ask him to clarify and he will. WARNING: His thoughts are very complex, so you must concentrate on what he's saying to fully understand. Also, he can be a perfect gentleman and very kind with your heart, but break it just as quickly with no reason at all.

4) loving and caring, sweet and special, micheal is a total angel...he'll go out of his way to make you feel better
  • MireyGal76
    MireyGal76 Posts: 7,334 Member
    Options
    Sandra
    A strong name for a strong woman

A Sandra, especially one born under the star (sun) sign of Aries tends to be intelligent, witty, extremely open, honest & passionate and will do whatever it takes to uphold her morals. While these are extremely admirable traits, they also mean that they should never be crossed. Hope you are paying attention, you have been warned!!
    On the flipside, if you do the right thing (and why wouldn’t you?) a Sandra will go out of her way to make your life beautiful.
    While fiercely independent, a Sandra has both a strong sense of community and family and will do whatever it takes (regardless of personal cost) to defend and protect those that she cares about.
    Do yourself a favour – find a Sandra; stocks are limited and they are (rightly so) in high demand.
    Need a friend?
    Look no further than Sandra

Sandy
    The most amazing kind of girl in the universe. Sandys are the smartest, prettiest, bravest, no-nonsense women you can find on planet Earth. A Sandy is the girl you'll want to marry. Sandy's are amazing kissers and make amazing food. They are the most artistic beings and are well knowing in all things sexual.

Or

Sandy
    Charasmatic spitfire, usually to swift or cunning for most, independent, smart, loyal, loves whole heartedly. Very assertive, likes order, Can see through the lies.
    Has a Colourful personality,..likes to make others laugh, is one of a kind, compassionate, trusting....sometimes too much.
    Has a heart of Gold...not to be screwed over...never ends well for the other person!

Over all a ONE OF A KIND....she is a sandy!!
  • zumbatastic
    Options
    Amber
    1) A valuable gem.
    2) Fossilised tree sap, sometimes contains preserved bugs.
    3) A shade of Orange.
    4) A girl's name. Coincidently, a nickname for the person who matters most to me....

Amber

An extremely attractive girl whos flirty personality and curvacious figure will keep you coming back for more. She's typically a brunette but occasionally acts blonde. She enjoys long relationships and has many close guy friends. Often mistaken for a "slut" but really isn't. She can also be a super ***** if you get onto her bad side.

Amber

Well Amber in my perception: She is extremely attractive, however she has a unique beauty because her personality and her inner and outer beauty coincides together, and you come to realize that she is absolutely beyond what you see. She tries to be a nice person to everyone, and she always tries to see the positive things in a person. She is a happy and social person…
    She is a lovable person, and people become accustomed to her presents and grace. She is a good friend and will always be there for you when you need her. However if you do get on her bad side, she will not longer give you the benefit of a doubt and become a different person to you, cuz she doesn't let people take advantage of her and her generosity. However she will try to be a decent person to you despite the fact that you are on her bad side…

Amber

A beautiful girl who is fun attractive and warmhearted, she is funny, cute, caring and loving you could think of lots of wonderful kind words to describe her.

Amber doesn't often see herself like that which could be counted as her own downpoint she doesn't know how wonderful she is and this is a urban dictionary entry she can be proud of
    Paul: Why are you so amazing
    Amber: I'm not :(
    Paul: Are too <3333
  • Lift_This_
    Lift_This_ Posts: 2,756 Member
    Options
    ok this fits me to a tee!!!
    Lindsay

1.a girl who is hotter than the flames of hell

2. the marvelous and mysterious temptress from the land of eternal joy

3. a girl who is smarter than albert einstein but as gorgeous as helen of troy (you know the one whose beauty started the epic war)

4. this girl is in NO way affiliated with Lindsay Lohan. Lohan simply stole this girl's name.

Lindsay is a complicated girl. She's often shy so you don't really notice her. Lindsay could be the girl of your dreams. She likes things that guys like; sports and the same kinds of movies and music. She may seem plain to the untrained eye, but once you get to know her and really look, she is beautiful. Lindsay is a hopeless romantic and wants nothing more than to fall in love. She doesn't have much experiance with guys but she can't help but be picky because she knows there's that once special guy out there for her. She's a great friend. When you know her, she is the funniest person you know, but when you don't, she is extremely reserved. If you make the first move she'll know you're special. Lindsay knows there are other prettier (and/or sluttier) girls out there who you could fall for, but she wishes you'd notice her because once you do, you'll wonder why you ever went without her.

The most cutest, heavenly, sweet treatiest, scrumptious, nicest, blissful thing the world has ever seen. It is rumored that this shrine put on earth by God dates back to the 1980s, a period where rock and roll and sex ruled.
  • BinaryPulsar
    BinaryPulsar Posts: 8,927 Member
    Options
    I don't want to say what my name is (it is an unusual name), but urban dictionary says it means:

1) To feel an excessive happiness or joy.
    Having fun doing something

2) A nice girl that is both beautiful on the inside and the outside

3) A hot woman who loves giving oral sex.
  • Beezil
    Beezil Posts: 1,677 Member
    Options
    Oh my god these made me crack up... :laugh:

1. The most gorgeous woman ever seen. Known to randomly throw out little adorable and hysterical one-liners. Very artistically talented. One who has no true idea of her true beauty, both inside and out. A very very special woman that has the love and admiration of a person willing to do almost anything for her.
    Emma, you're the most gorgeous and wonderful woman I have ever met, I hope to be lucky enough to have you as a permanent part of my life, and I hope to be blessed enough to win your heart and be allowed to make you the happiest woman ever.

4. A rainbow child who is not afraid to stand up and be different, especially when all her friends turn to popular subcultures. Taken from the little-heard-of seventies cartoon show, Emma and the Defenders, an Emma is amazingly fun and loves all of her friends.
    Wow, she's such an Emma- did you see her give that dictator a flower?

eccentric, weird, and crazy. she will open new doors for you. she is insecure about almost everything, but she doesnt need to be. she is probably the most fun person you will ever meet in your entire life. you often question her sanity, but she's too entertaining for you to care.
    Dude, emma just freaking mooned me...wtf?

12. A smart, sexy, steamy, foxy, passionate humanitarian usually characterized by brown eyes and a surreal smile. Often observed helping those in need and enriching the lives of everyone known to her. She is the love of your life, and deserves only the very best. Most often found in long distance and long term commitments. Meadows spring to life when one walks by.

Also known as a Brown Eyed Girl or Em
    Dude #1: Did you see that babe in the club last night?

Dude #2: ****in right! That girl was such an Emma

13. The most amazing, beautiful, fun to be around, and intelligent girl you will ever meet in your life. She is one of God's greatest gifts. She is goofy and funny in her own way, she loves all of her friends and they love her too. There's some thing different about her that no other girl has, this is one of the many qualities that makes her special <3
    Guy 1: wow shes an emma
    Guy 2: how do you know?
    Guy 1: cause im in love with her

the name given to some of the most beautiful and smart and mature woman in the human race. Emma's are always very curvy and therefore every guy wants an Emma. Emma's can be much more mature then her age, but still loads of fun too. They try very hard in all of their work and looks and they always look a m illion dollars. Emma's are generally very happy people, but always have trouble with the love part of their lives. Emma's have a hard time finding 'the right guy'. This is mostly becuase so many boys of similar status are intimidated or overwhelmed by the beauty and perfectness of an Emma. Emma's are easily pleased and love the simple things. Most Emma's crave good body's on the oppisite sex. They are all fabulous kissers and love to have passionate sex all night long. They can be very sexy and romantic which is loved by all men!
    Boy 1: holy crap!

Boy 2: yeah i know, look at that chick.

Boy 1: bet you its an Emma.

Boy 2: no way. it is for sure.

Boy 1: 'Hey babe, whats your name?

Emma: It's Emma. and yours?

Boy 1 and 2: who cares about us. More about you ayy.

Boy 1: (whispers) i've always wanted to be with an Emma.

Boy 2: (whispers back). Get in line!
  • Alex_is_Hawks
    Alex_is_Hawks Posts: 3,499 Member
    Options
    this is scarily accurate in some parts...other parts not so much...

1. Lauren

a beautiful girl whom makes you go crazy .

2. Lauren

someone who hides so much, and still manages to keep her head up high. the one who isn't afraid to say what she means. the one who all of the guys want for her looks at first, but then realize what she really is--- one of the purest most beautiful human beings on the planet, inside and out. everyone loves this girl, including me. i love you.

3. Lauren

a girl that everyone wants to be. Usually looks good in just about everything but she doesn't think so. Can act very mature but not afraid to dance in the street. A Lauren can be the life of the party but will still get along great with the parents. A beautiful girl who has many friends. Has very deep thoughts about life and not afraid to share them with you. Her beauty will astound you and her smile is captivating. The girl you will never forget

4. Lauren

The girl who struts through the hallways everyday looking like a light, vibrant girl. On the outside it's easy to tell that she has many friends from every type of crowd from the popular crowd and pretty much almost all the way to the bottom. She is basically hard NOT to like. What people don't know is that she hides so much and she plasters a smile to her face everyday so people don't know that her life is a total wreck. Everyday she feels like nothing is going for her, when others thinks she's got everything, well she doesn't. A lauren is the last person people would thin to commit suicide but she has considered it. She always deep down doesn't think she deserves the friends she has and is surprised people like her so much, sometimes she feel as people are just trying to be nice. People need to realize all the pressure she goes through each and everyday and love her for who she is. that's all she really needs, love. she is the most beautiful girl inside and out, sent from God. Treat her like an angel. She deserves it.

5. Lauren

a kid who knows who they are and doesn't change for anyone. they are happy with their life, that's why they always smile and laugh, and make others around them do the same. they are looking for the perfect guy to be included in their life.

6. Lauren

A exclamation of pure beauty and wonder

7. Lauren

A gorgeous girl who will blow your mind. She wears her heart on her sleeve, only because it is too big for her chest.